State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that the expert testified that although a shoe print outter line is one size, the top side can be anothe size, ie 9 or 11 or whatever. Not necessarily always exact as the sole print indicates.

Think of it this way, imho, on one style or make, you wear a 9 1/2, while another style or brand, you wear a 10 or 10 1/2.

JMHO
of course,
fran

Do you know if LE/CCBI, etc obtained more than one size of the franklin shoes to compare with the evidence? Seems like if they got a size 11 as well and it made the same print they would have called it a size 10 or 11.

Can they locate this supposed victim?

Wow that is so far fetched. That is so made up. I hope that after his testimony saying that in the first trial the investigators went back to try to prove of disprove this statement for this trial.

Jason *claimed* he'd come upon an *accident* and *comforted* the victim, yadda yadda yadda, and later 'he wanted to check on how possibly the poor victim of that *accident* 'might be' doing. :waitasec:
WOW :what:

Do you know if LE/CCBI, etc obtained more than one size of the franklin shoes to compare with the evidence? Seems like if they got a size 11 as well and it made the same print they would have called it a size 10 or 11.

I don't know. Perhaps someone else can answer that.

fran

I can't imagine a killer exposing himself so obviously as to walk into a daycare, likely with cameras and a high number of people around, and kill a child who likely had no chance of identifying them anyway.
BBM. Yes, true, but...

He would not have to walk into the daycare, just wait for a viable chance, like when a worker had her back turned. It only takes a few seconds to snatch a child, especially one that small.

I can't imagine a killer doing a lot of things they do, like taking HUGE risks that might get them caught, but it can be part of the thrill for them.

If we assume JY is the killer, he took a plethora of risks while driving to murder his wife. I can't count the number of posts I've seen discussing how lucky he got that night.

IMO

What webpage is she talking about? I missed it. Thanks

The expert at the BC trial testified that I can use DBan to wipe all my computers (free download!) and then use TrueCrypt to encrypt the drive! I think that'll do it. :innocent:

New rulings recently have shown that encryption of the drive will no longer protect you as well as it used. There was a recent case where the judge compelled an individual to provide their password to decrypt the drive.

Testimony like this is exactly why I think jy will have to take the stand...He's got lots of explainin' to do!

He already did heidi.....last trial.
Every word can be brought in by the defense....his shoe excuse, cigar, door locks, twigs and the car wreck story. All of this w/o taking the stand and answering questions.

Can they locate this supposed victim?

Since JLY NEVER talked to the detectives or anyone prior to trial, the prosecution had no idea what his *story* would be. So there had been no opportunity for any of this to be checked out prior to his stating this on the stand, during his cross. It took everyone by surprise.

There are pieces of circumstantial evidence that point to his innocence, for example the tight timeline and the size 10 shoes prints at the crime scene. :fence:

I disagree that either of those things point to his innocence. To me the timeline is incriminating, he is seen at the gas station around 5:30 am, it is a hours drive from there to hotel. At 6:30 am the camera is shoved upward towards the ceiling. The size 10 shoes point to staging to me ! The prints from those shoes were very dark and more complete, like alot of pressure was applied when made. The HP shoeprints were lighter, and partial which is the way normal prints are made by normal walking.

Since JLY NEVER talked to the detectives or anyone prior to trial, the prosecution had no idea what his *story* would be. So there had been no opportunity for any of this to be checked out prior to his stating this on the stand, during his cross. It took everyone by surprise.

So hopefully they checked this out!

I know if I ever lose my mind and decide to randomly break into a house an kill someone, I'm going to find their computer and do some google searches before I leave. "How to clean up blood". "How to stage a crime scene". "Raleigh NC gay bars".

I know if I ever lose my mind and decide to randomly break into a house an kill someone, I'm going to find their computer and do some google searches before I leave. "How to clean up blood". "How to stage a crime scene". "Raleigh NC gay bars".

LOL, :juggle:

Between this case, and the BC case, I'm convinced I need to wipe all my computers thoroughly. I've searched for enough craziness that I think it would likely convict me of any method of murder.

And at what point do the books we read start to look like how-to reading materials? I give mine to friends when I'm done so I don't have a whole how-to library for cops to find some day........

That is what I figured but I wonder if now for this trial the detectives and PT have gone back and tried to verify the story. I did hear on In Session before the trial started that going back to poke holes in JY testimony was one of the PT's strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021