AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very plausible explanation for why LE would not want to release the video too.

I think that upon first viewing the video probably does show her being taken. But I think it shows her recognizing the man, maybe even making him the coffee that was left behind. I think they fight, then he takes her.

JMO

I think that upon first viewing the video probably does show her being taken. But I think it shows her recognizing the man, maybe even making him the coffee that was left behind. I think they fight, then he takes her.

JMO

Yes, something along those lines. I also wonder if this may explain the back and forth with her belongings...she took them, left them behind, took them, left them behind. LE may not want the truth of that out there. I don't know of too many kidnappings where the 'napper says "ok, now gather your things so I can take you"....

Sam's background coming out more makes it even more plausible that she probably got into something over her head. I originally felt like she may have been involved in "staging" the robbery out of desperation to pay back a debt and in her naivety didn't realize the nature of the person/people she was dealing with.

At this point I really feel like it's going to end one of two ways...as an elaborate hoax on Sam's part to get out of a messy situation, or as an attempted hoax that went horribly wrong and if that's the case then I fear she is no longer with us :(. I know I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd rather she just come clean if she's alive as we'd *rather* it be that she's just scared to face up to everything.

There is the logical part of me that also fears that if she *truly* has such a close relationship with her father, then she wouldn't knowingly put him through all of this. Not for this long.

If I was the family I'd be demanding to see that video.

Hey, everyone. I do see what you all are talking about with people listed as brothers, I do believe it is through her moms bf kids.

And I know her good friend considers her, her sister. So I believe it is more like "good friends" that are like brothers and sisters, and through BF of the Mom.

To clarify.

Sam's background coming out more makes it even more plausible that she probably got into something over her head. I originally felt like she may have been involved in "staging" the robbery out of desperation to pay back a debt and in her naivety didn't realize the nature of the person/people she was dealing with.

At this point I really feel like it's going to end one of two ways...as an elaborate hoax on Sam's part to get out of a messy situation, or as an attempted hoax that went horribly wrong and if that's the case then I fear she is no longer with us :(. I know I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd rather she just come clean if she's alive as we'd *rather* it be that she's just scared to face up to everything.

There is the logical part of me that also fears that if she *truly* has such a close relationship with her father, then she wouldn't knowingly put him through all of this. Not for this long.

Me too! Her dad said early on he had not seen it, yet LE said "there was something in her reaction". I feel like if I were her family, I wouldn't think strangers (LE) could adequately gauge her reactions as well as I could, and I'd definitely feel that I HAD to see what happened in those moments before she went missing for myself. I think we're missing something there too.... it just doesn't wash with me.

I think she may have gotten in over her head. :rose:I think she took some money or allowed someone else to take money, and then she became disposable, or in the way. :mad:

I am assuming you are talking about me with your last statement. I am not here to prove a point to anyone, nor to be judged for what I do know or dont. I am just sharing my thoughts like the rest of you guys. I have nothing to prove, just want Samantha home safe and soon. It doesnt matter to me who chooses to believe me or not. And also I do Not know everything either. I enjoy reading your posts on this forum because it is good to see the different thoughts and ideas on what may be. I want nothing more then someone to figure it out so she can get home safe. Thanks!

Do you know anything as to why Sam never went through with the restraining order against CB?

Seems a little strange why she would file for a restraining order if she sent text messages saying an assault never occurred. Unless CB was so irate about Sam saying an assault occurred that she needed to file for an order to keep him from calling, texting, following, threatening her and telling her to tell the truth about the assault which apparently never occured.

It would be interesting to know when the text messages Sam supposedly sent to CB were actually sent (if it was before the court date for the restraining order or after) and when CB informed his attorney that they existed (if it was before or after Sam disappeared).

JMO

Hey, everyone. I do see what you all are talking about with people listed as brothers, I do believe it is through her moms bf kids.

And I know her good friend considers her, her sister. So I believe it is more like "good friends" that are like brothers and sisters, and through BF of the Mom.

To clarify.

Her Dad himself said she is the 4th of 6 children, 2 boys, 4 girls. TC (last name the same as her mom's) IS her brother, even if only half, and has been posting to help find his sister! It's not the mom's BF's kids.. these are HER kids. Look at her mom's FB page.. look who she lists as family.

I am assuming you are talking about me with your last statement. I am not here to prove a point to anyone, nor to be judged for what I do know or dont. I am just sharing my thoughts like the rest of you guys. I have nothing to prove, just want Samantha home safe and soon. It doesnt matter to me who chooses to believe me or not. And also I do Not know everything either. I enjoy reading your posts on this forum because it is good to see the different thoughts and ideas on what may be. I want nothing more then someone to figure it out so she can get home safe. Thanks!

By the way you might want to get verified on Sam's thread so you can post some of the things you know and we can take it as fact. You can learn more about getting verified here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106653"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Her Dad himself said she is the 4th of 6 children, 2 boys, 4 girls. TC (last name the same as her mom's) IS her brother, even if only half, and has been posting to help find his sister! It's not the mom's BF's kids.. these are HER kids. Look at her mom's FB page.. look who she lists as family.

Has Sam's personal fb account ever been found and linked here on WS?

I looked around and can't seem to find a fb page for her. Might be under a different name too and that is why I can't seem to find anything. It would kind of seems strange if she didn't have one. What youngster doesn't? Maybe she deleted it herself knowing she was going to be disappearing, if there is none.

Has Sam's personal fb account ever been found and linked here on WS?

I looked around and can't seem to find a fb page for her. Might be under a different name too and that is why I can't seem to find anything. It would kind of seems strange if she didn't have one. What youngster doesn't? Maybe she deleted it herself knowing she was going to be disappearing, if there is none.

I was just looking around for that this morning and wondering about it myself.

I noticed that SK whose FB was sleuthed here previously and determined not to be "the" SK is friends with JK. Was that always the case?

She is JK only child. As far as her Mom goes, I do not know much about her. After looking at her page I do see what you are talking about. So maybe you are all correct, and if so I apologize for saying she doesn't have a brother or sister thru her Moms side.

I honestly do not know anything about her mother. Her dad pretty much raised her. But I do know she is her Dads only child. Hence her last name.

Joe, it appears it was either deactivated or deleted.

Southern, they're not the same Sam, 2 different states & different middle names, etc.

Joe, it appears it was either deactivated or deleted.

Southern, they're not the same Sam, 2 different states & different middle names, etc.

Thanks. I knew it was determined they aren't the same person. I just wondered if JK was always friends with that Sam, or if it came about as a result of the situation.

There's something that just hit me... That lady kickboxer thingamajig, she said she saw a guy with a girl in a headlock walking down the street, right? We all spoke out on her. I even remember saying she'd be the last person I'd want teaching me self defense if she truly witnessed that yet did nothing about it. Then it was posted last night (I think last night) that the snow berms were so high that somebody in a car wouldn't be able to see somebody walking on the sidewalk, that the sidewalks were shoveled or plowed as a path through the snow (vs pushing the snow completely away from the sidewalk away from the street). So how could that lady have even seen what she claimed to see?

Wow... your on a role. You know if someone would like to ask me a question they can send me a private message. I appreciate the ones on here that have. Thank You.
I do not have to be verified because I am not claiming to be an expert.
And honestly I could care less if you believe me or take what I say as any sort of truth.

Isamom :grouphug:

Please know that there alot you could lend to Sam's thread. Even when people get verified, they make mistakes - such as the whole stupid brother thing. None of us are perfect but all of us are here for a single purpose - justice. We all want to help. If you don't wish to get verified then we respect that. However, please don't let making a non expert statement keep you from doing so. Again, I'm wrong sometimes, just as anybody else on this board could be. Just please don't let it keep you from being verified.

Thank you for that. Joe I am sorry for saying that then. If you were trying to help. I understand what you guys are saying. I just figured if I got verified then I would be bombarded with questions that honestly I cant or am not allowed to answer. I can put my perspective on it but that is about it.
But maybe I will if that will help! Thanks for the information. And sorry Joe! :)

No problem. I didn't mean as an expert, I meant as a local insider. The two are in the same thread so anyway I can see how you got mixed up.

I'm just afraid one of the mods will eventually come on and give you a lesson on posting rumors or information not backed up by MSM if you don't.

It is always nice to have someone here that is "in the know" so we can get some information from the locals instead of having to wait and see if it is mentioned in MSM or fb.

Wait a minute.. isamom said earlier that Sam has NO brothers, step or otherwise.. but her Mom has 2 sons listed on her FB page. Doesn't that make them her brothers? (whether or not they're half or step, I don't know.. but I'd still call those brothers. She calls those girls (DC's other daughters) her sisters.

I keep reading questions regarding Samantha's brothers and sisters.

Refer to Thread #2 - Pg. 11 - post #261

abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ala....
It is reported that Samantha is the fourth of six children; she has 3 sisters and 2 brothers. (My own words)

I am just the messenger, please don't shoot me.

I like how TMC took the high road today with her apology. Although I still feel she was backed into a corner until she combusted & lashed back, I'm glad she met halfway with the apology.

I like how TMC took the high road today with her apology. Although I still feel she was backed into a corner until she combusted & lashed back, I'm glad she met halfway with the apology.

I agree. I thought it showed class that she acknowledged her part in the childish banter and acknowledged that she was reacting badly. Good for her for being the bigger person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd