2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find where the judge said that.
Does anybody know what time today that was said so I can back check the replays on WFTV ?

I believe it was right before CM started his motion for acquittal....

Why didn't the SA bring in the Gatorade bottle with the syringe in it??? That seems crucial to me....did I miss something?

Yeah, I am going to have to get up early enough to watch the trial live from here on out...have been taping it on IS until I catch up but cannot handle the commentators, not even in fast forward :)
And as for NG...not even when she is on the right side can I do it anymore...

They are listing the defense witnesses and I did this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm trying to find the hilarious blog and casey in court. Eggnews something. Help. I'v searched and have something wrong. TIA.

NG saying that Wesley Glen Ministry (for the disabled) is in the red. Sinking fast. :( If one more person donates to ICA's commissary account I will puke. It is better used elsewhere. She gets three squares a day. These people may not even have a home in a few weeks. :(

If she were bagged and laid in the back yard, would this leave enough scent for the dogs?

If you listen closely to JP's statement he was not saying Caylee was alive when put in trash bags, but that ICA was still saying that Caylee was alive during that time period when in fact she was not. NG is making a big deal out of something that IMO was not stated by JP.

If you listen closely to JP's statement he was not saying Caylee was alive when put in trash bags, but that ICA was still saying that Caylee was alive during that time period when in fact she was not. NG is making a big deal out of something that IMO was not stated by JP.

I agree. But Jean C. has been repeating her version of it all day.

Where did the Defense announce that this VT is a 'star witness'??? Ugh. Gotta turn him off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine