John Walsh on Geraldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia713

Reaction score
Did anyone see it? Walsh doesn't believe what is going on either. He is sure that Casey is guilty. He said he would have injured himself to bring Adam home. Cindy sure isn't doing that is she? She still hasn't taken any polygraph test. Meds are NOT an excuse. The kinds of sedating meds she would need would HELP her on a poly, not hurt her.

Did anyone see it? Walsh doesn't believe what is going on either. He is sure that Casey is guilty. He said he would have injured himself to bring Adam home. Cindy sure isn't doing that is she? She still hasn't taken any polygraph test. Meds are NOT an excuse. The kinds of sedating meds she would need would HELP her on a poly, not hurt her.

No, I missed it. It sounds like something I sure would have liked to have seen. Do you know if it will made available anywhere online ? I admire Walsh and would love to hear his views.

Did anyone see it? Walsh doesn't believe what is going on either. He is sure that Casey is guilty. He said he would have injured himself to bring Adam home. Cindy sure isn't doing that is she? She still hasn't taken any polygraph test. Meds are NOT an excuse. The kinds of sedating meds she would need would HELP her on a poly, not hurt her./QUOTE]

I heard it. Actually, Walsh said he would have taken a bullet to have gotten Adam back. I was glad to see even this little snippet on the news tonight.

Geraldo is on again at 12:00 a.m. CST or now. Not sure if it's the same show as the one mentiioned.

No, I missed it. It sounds like something I sure would have liked to have seen. Do you know if it will made available anywhere online ? I admire Walsh and would love to hear his views.
It was very short - probably less than a minute. Geraldo was asking his opinion on prominent cases mostly. Towards the end. It's reruning here right now and I think again at 1am pacific time.

Walsh is about the only person I am willing to belive in about this case. The rest of them all have issues they need to work out ....... I think they are all taking the spotlight off Caylee in this case and need to get out of this case until they have their priorities straight.

Did anyone see it? Walsh doesn't believe what is going on either. He is sure that Casey is guilty. He said he would have injured himself to bring Adam home. Cindy sure isn't doing that is she? She still hasn't taken any polygraph test. Meds are NOT an excuse. The kinds of sedating meds she would need would HELP her on a poly, not hurt her./QUOTE]

I heard it. Actually, Walsh said he would have taken a bullet to have gotten Adam back. I was glad to see even this little snippet on the news tonight.

As I think any "normal" parent/grandparent would do. I love John Walsh, and I don't thik he pulls any punches.

They brought up about the defense hiring Henry Lee and something about the mishandling of blood I thought. What blood? Of course he is going to say good stuff about JB hireing Lee as they are boat buddies. I remember this from early on in the case. Henry Lee may be high profile but his expertise was brought into quetions in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly

Just on again. Walsh says she is right where she needs to be. He said you don't pass off your child off to a babysitter that doesn't exist, you don't wait 20 or 30 days and let the Grandmother report it and you cooperate with the police. He said you do what you have to and that he would have taken a bullet to bring his boy back! He said the same thing a couple of nights ago on Hannity and Combs.
But then Geraldo was talking to his brother about their "pal" JB and how Henry Lee had been looking at the car. And referencing to how he got doubt cast on the evidence in the OJ trial. Glad it was a short spot-I can't stand GR.:mad:

Just on again. Walsh says she is right where she needs to be. He said you don't pass off your child off to a babysitter that doesn't exist, you don't wait 20 or 30 days and let the Grandmother report it and you cooperate with the police. He said you do what you have to and that he would have taken a bullet to bring his boy back! He said the same thing a couple of nights ago on Hannity and Combs.
But then Geraldo was talking to his brother about their "pal" JB and how Henry Lee had been looking at the car. And referencing to how he got doubt cast on the evidence in the OJ trial. Glad it was a short spot-I can't stand GR.:mad:
What was Giraldo's reaction to what John said?

Although I didn't catch the show tonight, I'm guessing Geraldo cut the sound on John Walsh and quickly announced 'they'd be back right after the commercial break'.

It was actually GR's brother Craig doing the interview. They were talking about some other cases and Craig said "Speaking of bad girls-what do you think of the Casey Anthony case?" After JW said his opinion, craig went straight to talking about Drew Peterson. After Craig's spot GR and CR were talking and that is when JB and HL were brought up. The two were quite jovial about the defenses to addition. I wouldn't be surprised if HL isn't on GR next weekend. Time to erase GR from the DVR!:mad:

What Walsh said about this case was right on ... she's right where she belongs and nothing adds up.

OT - Before they talked about KC and this case, they actually discussed how Walsh's organization believes they have uncovered/discovered a serious serial killer. Girl from midwest went out to Vegas and went missing. I think they profiled her and at some point, someone later discovered her dismembered legs in Indiana (IIRC). Walsh said his group went to Vegas and researched and learned that there were several other girls who are approx same age and same look as this girl who have been missing/found to have been dismembered as well. Some scary folks out there ... be careful!

Oh and I don't remember Geraldo actually making any comment on what Walsh said ... just at the end of the program, he commented on Lee being hired (again) and something about casting doubt .... again, IIRC. It was late last night when I watched while reading threads here.

I agree with JW, and LE has it right. They have way more than they are letting on. This trial will be very interesting to say the least. The stain results, not out; under carriage of car, not out. Items collected from home, not out. Interviews, not all out. I bet there is lots we don't know about.:) I have faith.

I agree with JW, and LE has it right. They have way more than they are letting on. This trial will be very interesting to say the least. The stain results, not out; under carriage of car, not out. Items collected from home, not out. Interviews, not all out. I bet there is lots we don't know about.:) I have faith.

I have faith too. I just don't want it crushed like it was on the OJ verdict.

They brought up about the defense hiring Henry Lee and something about the mishandling of blood I thought. What blood? Of course he is going to say good stuff about JB hireing Lee as they are boat buddies. I remember this from early on in the case. Henry Lee may be high profile but his expertise was brought into quetions in the Phil Spector case if I remember correctly

in the michael peterson case, the jury said they did not believe a word that henry lee said, the ones they said they could understand anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361