REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. There's a pretty high probability that whoever the bio dad is may be a pretty horrible person. Just look at the pics of some of the reprobates she hung out with and it's not hard to imagine that he may not care. Even tony lazarro was a bad guy - telling casey he didn't want girls, when caylee was in the picture. Real classy.

I was thinking about that the other night. Weird when I think of things.:waitasec:
WTHeck is going to happen one day when Mr. TonE falls in love and marries (lets just say it happens that way) then the wife becomes pregnant with a girl?
I mean, this guy could possibly lose his mind from all this.

I think the report of him saying that came from KC only, IIRC.

I think he was saying it as a means to keep KC at arm's length. Letting her know there was no future. If it wasn't "I don't want girls" it would have been something else.

I think he was saying it as a means to keep KC at arm's length. Letting her know there was no future. If it wasn't "I don't want girls" it would have been something else.

ita w/ ada on this... he may have said it partly because of his past experience w/ his sisters, and possibly to keep kc at bay. BUT if given the chance, caylee would have grown on him, where he would accept her as a stepdaughter. iirc, he told friends caylee was the cutest thing.

and if he does get married, and wife has a baby girl, once he saw her/baby's face, it would be all over, any disappointment would wash away, he would do a 180 and baby girl would probably have him wrapped around her finger.
just imo.

I certainly agree with you about how Cindy not admitting Casey was pregnant and Cindy saying not knowing who the father was didn't bother her is bunk. Cindy's statements are just ridiculous, IMO.

But I really don't think the paternity of Caylee will factor in the trial. How would it be introduced and how would it go to prove Casey murdered Caylee?
Even if it goes towards Casey's motive, the prosecution doesn't have to prove motive do they?.

I believe that the whole Anthony family have always known who the father of Caylee is. They just haven't thought it was any of the public's business and they are right. This is the one thing that we haven't been able to uncover and I say good. Some things need to stay private and that is one of them. Caylee's father has nothing to do with the murder. I also believe that Cindy knew at the wedding that Casey was pregnant. It doesn't sound like Cindy and Rick have gotten along for quite a while and maybe she just didn't think that it was his or anyone elses business if Casey was pregnant or not so she denied the pregnancy.

I believe that the whole Anthony family have always known who the father of Caylee is. They just haven't thought it was any of the public's business and they are right. This is the one thing that we haven't been able to uncover and I say good. Some things need to stay private and that is one of them. Caylee's father has nothing to do with the murder. I also believe that Cindy knew at the wedding that Casey was pregnant. It doesn't sound like Cindy and Rick have gotten along for quite a while and maybe she just didn't think that it was his or anyone elses business if Casey was pregnant or not so she denied the pregnancy.
I agree with much of what you say. But if she knew Casey was pregnant why would she ever lie about it? I can't imagine that Cindy would have any hesitation about telling people it was none of their business who the father was. If she was purposefully telling a lie about Casey being pregnant then how did she ever think she was going to explain the presence of a baby only two months later?

IMO this is a good example of why there's never any profitable or good reason to lie. Cindy either lied or really didn't know Casey was preggers. Both are inexcusable and just plain bad parenting and morally wrong.

BBM-Well, sort of....it became OCSO's business when they had to look for a kidnapper, since absent parents have been known to kidnap their children. If the A's did know who he was and did not come clean with police, they could have been obstructing the investigators' job.
However, whether or not the state should make that information public (if they found out) or ask the judge for it to be sealed is a different matter.

ETA-Of course, even the A's knew KC did this, so why even point police to the other parent?

I thought it was Mr. Duckett...maybe that's a different story, something about him standing outside in the rain....

I was thinking the same thing but I'm not sure if both names were just speculation or if the guest's identity was confirmed somehow, somewhere.

ok,I thought I was going crazy for a long time...in the beginning of the case I looked at JO's myspace and there was a comment by an Eric ,it said R.I.P among some other things.That comment disappeared ,I never saw it again.
I was looking through some old discovery and I found it ! It's on page 36
of the attachment.The first part is what JO wrote in his about me section before he passed away.The other thing what Cindy I guess thought was Eric's death announcement was actually a comment left by Eric on JO's myspace!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• computerforensicsreport.pdf
    591.4 KB · Views: 109
I believe that the father will never be named. As far as the Anthony's are concerned, he does not exist. In one of the first visits with LE Cindy explains how they had seen a lawyer to ensure that she had power of attorney and that if anything were to happen to Casey, they would take over as guardians. They wanted to ensure that the biological father would never have any interaction. This little girl belong to them and them alone.

ICA was too promiscious to know who Caylee's father would be. She went from young man to young man, holding on to the first until the second one is ready and waiting in the wings.

It is a shame that whoever fathered Caylee never had the chance to hold this precious child, let alone have a hand in raising her..

I can just see a Maury episode....we are now on the 12th man to see if he is the father of this child....XXXXX, you are NOT the father...she doesn't know...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ok,I thought I was going crazy for a long time...in the beginning of the case I looked at JO's myspace and there was a comment by an Eric ,it said R.I.P among some other things.That comment disappeared ,I never saw it again.
I was looking through some old discovery and I found it ! It's on page 36
of the attachment.The first part is what JO wrote in his about me section before he passed away.The other thing what Cindy I guess thought was Eric's death announcement was actually a comment left by Eric on JO's myspace!!!!!!!!!!

The discovery document doesn't say that this was a comment left by Eric on JO's MySpace. Or are you saying that you remember the comment by Eric and it was the part after the quote from JO?

If so, Casey may have created this fake obituary (Cindy said Casey showed her Caylee's dad's "obituary") by mashing together: (1) the "about me" quote from a real dead person she had known, (2) a memorial comment left on that person's MySpace, together with at least the first name of the commenter as if the commenter were the deceased person, and (3) fake birth and death dates for the commenter/fake deceased person. (I don't recall exactly JO's actual date of death, but I believe it was in May, not August, so these are not JO's dates.)

ICA was too promiscious to know who Caylee's father would be. She went from young man to young man, holding on to the first until the second one is ready and waiting in the wings.

It is a shame that whoever fathered Caylee never had the chance to hold this precious child, let alone have a hand in raising her..

I can just see a Maury episode....we are now on the 12th man to see if he is the father of this child....XXXXX, you are NOT the father...she doesn't know...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM: ITA. I am not trying to be snarky to the thread topic, but I just cannot see what it would matter if the father were named even IF it was known who he was. It has no bearing on this case whatsoever. IMHO we will NEVER know, because KC doesn't know.

I always wondered if they did know. Remember the guy they "just invited in" for chili? On Caylee's birthday?

I always thought that was likely that Kalani guy who seemed to take up residence on Hopespring.

I personally believe "Eric" was a fabrication that Casey got from JO's death... that is just what Casey does. I feel bad for JO's family knowing that Casey might have used his death as part of her never ending lies in the murder of Caylee.

IF this "Eric" did exist... LE knows who it is. If he is in fact deceased, LE might have felt it better to not contact the family. Can you imagine how horrified this poor family would be? First they lose their young son, and then they have homicide detectives at their door asking for DNA samples because a brutally murdered child may or may not be their grandchild? It would be torturous.

Sometimes things are best left alone. I think who Caylee's father is... is one of those things that are best left alone. We can argue that Caylee's father or his family deserve to know... and maybe they do know... they just don't want to get involved?

If ICA knew who the father was, she would have taken him for every penny a long time ago. He would have been part of her drama, and she would have seized every opportunity to use Caylee against him.
She would have been getting support from him and living her Bella Vita. I mean, she could pawn Caylee off on him whenever it was convenient for her.
I am CONVINCED that ICA does not know who the father is, otherwise, he would have been thrown under a bus LONG AGO.
Jesse Grund was made a scapegoat, and he was as close as a Baby Daddy as Caylee ever got. No doubt if the real father was known, he would have had a pivotal role in ICA's drama filled, ego-centric life.

BBM: ITA. I am not trying to be snarky to the thread topic, but I just cannot see what it would matter if the father were named even IF it was known who he was. It has no bearing on this case whatsoever. IMHO we will NEVER know, because KC doesn't know.

But, it may. We just do not know that. How irresponsible is it not to let someone know they are about to become a father? Not every male feels he is just a sperm donor. If KC, in fact, had a conversation with Caylee's bio dad and said something significant such as I'm not going through with the pregnancy because I don't want a child. Now she sees JG and thinks he's a much better catch, tells eveyone that she is pregnant with JG's child and gives Caylee's bio dad the idea that she aborted or miscarried his child and is now pregnant again with someone else's child. Not to say this happened but why make up stories when there is no reason not to tell the truth. My money is on this Ken person mentioned in her diary who she apparently dated right before JG.

I believe KC knows and KC's friends, at the time, know who the father is. While her friends often overlooked KC's whoppers they all seem pretty sharp and able to figure what the truth really was. I'm willing to bet there are many of her friends who have an idea of who the real dad is. KC texted about everything under the Sun so I doubt if she kept this a secret to herself only. Could the dad CA mentioned (was it Eric or Jesus) as being Caylee's father be something CA came up with because she felt he was a safe bet because he could not be tested. Seems too convenient to me.

So if the real father of Caylee is on the witness list you can bet he has something significant to report. This young woman has destroyed so many lives and is still doing so. Not going to be lost on the jury IMO. jmo

If ICA knew who the father was, she would have taken him for every penny a long time ago. He would have been part of her drama, and she would have seized every opportunity to use Caylee against him.
She would have been getting support from him and living her Bella Vita. I mean, she could pawn Caylee off on him whenever it was convenient for her.
I am CONVINCED that ICA does not know who the father is, otherwise, he would have been thrown under a bus LONG AGO.
Jesse Grund was made a scapegoat, and he was as close as a Baby Daddy as Caylee ever got. No doubt if the real father was known, he would have had a pivotal role in ICA's drama filled, ego-centric life.

I disagree because Caylee's father being in the picture had nothing to do with Casey's wants or even Caylee's needs... it was about what Cindy wanted. Cindy made it clear that she didn't want Caylee's father (and I would assume his family) to have any rights to Caylee. She had papers drawn up that would give her and George (which means Cindy) control over Caylee if something happened to Casey.

Do you think that Cindy wanted Casey to be getting money from Caylee's father? Even if it was some kind of SS benefits because he was deceased? With Cindy having the money and Casey being dependent on Cindy financially, Cindy had control. If Casey was getting money from Caylee's father, Casey would not be as dependent on Cindy... which would mean that Cindy does not have complete control. One thing that I have learned about Cindy these past few years if that Cindy HAS to have control... if she can not control the situation... she is just as manipulative, calculating and vicious as Casey.

Caylee was a just an object to this family. A game piece. Cindy may have treated Caylee as a precious gem... but a gem is still just an object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998