2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
New side bar thread for discussion...
peace-love-summer.gif

I'd like to know if anyone has told Casey about the overwhelming negative response throughout the country about the verdict. I can just hear her going on and on about all the things she's anxious to get out and do (i.e., get her driver's license renewed, drive a car, get a makeover,etc.,) so I'm wondering if anyone has made her aware that she won't be entering via the front door of ANY business establishment? Any thoughts?

I'd like to know if anyone has told Casey about the overwhelming negative response throughout the country about the verdict. I can just hear her going on and on about all the things she's anxious to get out and do (i.e., get her driver's license renewed, drive a car, get a makeover,etc.,) so I'm wondering if anyone has made her aware that she won't be entering via the front door of ANY business establishment? Any thoughts?

I'm sure she's been told since her attorney's are worried for her safety. They have also said they plan on getting her into therapy...wonder who's going to pay for that or will it be some therapist after 15 more minutes???

This has probably already been asked and answered but is Casey now in amongst other prisoners or is she still under protection?

I think that the attorneys have told her. In fact, CM was on the news saying she would be in some counseling as she has been locked down for 3 years 23 hours a day. Lol. So, there must be some facility she is going to, probably one of the offenders programs, but IDK. The program would offer some therapy, job training, and assistance finding a job, if they have them there.

She will find out, just how she views it in her mind is the only question. She may think it is wonderful, some form of celebrity.

...Until she realizes everyone asks her what really happened to Caylee. Then she will lose it...

snipped from : http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ostscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror?GT1=43001

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. ...
Now, she’s in hiding. Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida. ...

BBM: So Juror #12 is "in hiding". Yep ... she and the other 11 jurors could NOT face the public after they rendered their NG verdict and that is why they did not do a press conference about their verdict ...

Sorry ... but I have NO SYMPATHY -- NONE -- for this juror +11 other jurors !

They should have thought long and hard about their decision ... but they didn't !

:boohoo::violin::boohoo:

snipped from : http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ostscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror?GT1=43001

Now, she’s in hiding. Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida. ...

BBM: So Juror #12 is "in hiding". Yep ... she and the other 11 jurors could NOT face the public after they rendered their NG verdict and that is why they did not do a press conference about their verdict ...

They should have thought long and hard about their decision ... but they didn't !

I agree, I don't believe there was much thinking going on, period, in that jury room :banghead:

I could sympathise if she was hiding because of threats or whatnot, but no... she is hiding so she doesnt have to face anyone. that sick feeling that caused her to flee? THAT IS CALLED DOUBT. the verdict was wrong and SHE KNOWS.

that's the way it goes. they should feel bad for trying to erase caylee and letting her murderer walk free.

..reply to a post from the previous sidebar thread--

SurefireTX:

The prosecution's inability to prove who was Caylee's caretaker at the time of her death, Casey Anthony or the girl's grandparents, doomed the manslaughter charge, Juror No. 2 said.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/07...nce/?hpt=ju_t2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been mulling this around in my head for the past 10 or so minutes, and I can't figure out what he means by this. Thoughts?

..when the defense and prosecution were hammering out the jury instructions, the defense wanted this "special finding" included as to count 3--aggravated manslaughter ( where they also were given the "lesser" option of manslaughter.)

..we the jury find that kc was A caregiver of caylee at the time of the offense.
..we the jury find that kc was not A caregiver of caylee at the time of the offense.

..apparently even this ---was her own mother a caregiver of her own child ??????--was too much for these jurors to determine.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0704/28442335.pdf
----page 3 and 4 of the jury verdict form

I have always been convinced of casey's guilt, I was sure that the jury would convict her, and give her LWOP. I have been and still am mad that the jury took no time to even go through the evidence. I have been and still am mad that getting a jury seated was rushed.

But for the press to hound the jurors is wrong in my opinion. The jurors who came forward, made the decision to do that. We cannot right this wrong and by torturing the jurors, we still will not right the wrong casey did. The press cannot right this wrong either - just make more dollars for their employer. The media will be the one who ups the ante to pay casey and the a's and the dt...

..when the defense and prosecution were hammering out the jury instructions, the defense wanted this "special finding" included as to count 3--aggravated manslaughter ( where they also were given the "lesser" option of manslaughter.)

..we the jury find that kc was A caregiver of caylee at the time of the offense.
..we the jury find that kc was not A caregiver of caylee at the time of the offense.

..apparently even this ---was her own mother a caregiver of her own child ??????--was too much for these jurors to determine.

How could they have a reasonable doubt as to whether Caylee was in the care and control of <that woman> on the day she was "dropped off with the nanny" or even drowned in the pool? (I don't believe the accidental drowning, but apparently they put stock in it). Really? I will always believe that the opening statement by the defense was what that jury heard and believed because of the graphic and completely not proven sexual abuse statements. IMO, they only clung to things that supported that theory, and nothing else. Hence, they disregarded the judge's instructions and decided to use River Cruz's testimony as material to what happened to Caylee. Not the only instructions they didn't follow, but it all goes back to that opening statement. :twocents:

I've been wondering that also, and I wonder if she thinks she will go on as before not she has been found "not guilty". That's why I wondered yesterday if she was trying to call Tony - completely unaware of the backlash and thinking he would be wanting to hear from her. :loser:

I could sympathise if she was hiding because of threats or whatnot, but no... she is hiding so she doesnt have to face anyone. that sick feeling that caused her to flee? THAT IS CALLED DOUBT. the verdict was wrong and SHE KNOWS.

that's the way it goes. they should feel bad for trying to erase caylee and letting her murderer walk free.

I agree. If they truly believed they made the best decision, they wouldn't be afraid to go on TV and stand behind it and offer a GOOD explanation of why they voted not guilty. They are hiding because they are ashamed. Almost all of them have said they do not believe she is innocent, but they still rushed to a verdict and never expected this kind of fallout.

How could they have a reasonable doubt as to whether Caylee was in the care and control of <that woman> on the day she was "dropped off with the nanny" or even drowned in the pool? (I don't believe the accidental drowning, but apparently they put stock in it). Really? I will always believe that the opening statement by the defense was what that jury heard and believed because of the graphic and completely not proven sexual abuse statements. IMO, they only clung to things that supported that theory, and nothing else. Hence, they disregarded the judge's instructions and decided to use River Cruz's testimony as material to what happened to Caylee. Not the only instructions they didn't follow, but it all goes back to that opening statement. :twocents:
My opinion...they didn't think...PERIOD!

(BBM)
I think that the attorneys have told her. In fact, CM was on the news saying she would be in some counseling as she has been locked down for 3 years 23 hours a day. Lol. So, there must be some facility she is going to, probably one of the offenders programs, but IDK. The program would offer some therapy, job training, and assistance finding a job, if they have them there.

She will find out, just how she views it in her mind is the only question. She may think it is wonderful, some form of celebrity.

...Until she realizes everyone asks her what really happened to Caylee. Then she will lose it...

I hope that's exactly what everyone does when/wherever they see her for the rest of their lives, "What did you do to Caylee?!" I hope it drives her over the edge and over a cliff... JMO~

I interpret this as the jury not believing Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death. Whether it was a drowning or not. They felt George and/or Cindy were negligent. Caylee drowned herself.

Cindy left the ladder up, down, up...err down and George hid the body.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member