MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumpster Fire Leads Police To Search Landfill
2:07 p.m. CDT, October 7, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

An early morning dumpster fire this week has lead investigators to search a Johnson County landfill for the third time in the Lisa Irwin case.

Police said there was a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.
full article: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

My husband leaves for work by 4am each day and he always checks on the kids before he leaves the house. If he happens to be working nights he will peek in on them if they are still asleep when he gets home. I will go in their rooms and check on them before I go to sleep too. It's just something we've done since they were tiny babies and we were paranoid about SIDS.

I use to work for a small cell phone company. The police do not have to have the phones to find out who was called and how long the call lasted. Had the police at our work several times for the same person who kept making harassing and threatening calls to a young lady that he was fascinated with.

So the dumpster fire is true? This is just getting worse by the second!

:eek::eek: wow ... a new thread already :waitasec: and I haven't even finished the last one !

:waitasec: Why do I get the feeling that "something" is about to "break" in this case soon ?

MOO ...

From your quote:
An early morning dumpster fire this week has lead investigators to search a Johnson County landfill for the third time in the Lisa Irwin case.

Police said there was a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.

Notice the time. I don't want to think that baby Lisa was in there.

But wouldn't setting fire to a dumpster, where one presumably could have gotten rid of evidence bring MORE attention to things? I would think you would want to remain as far "under the cover of darkness" as possible.

The trash from that fire had been examined two times before, and police were at the Johnson County Deffenbaugh Industries' landfill on Friday to search it again.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

So three times - what do they think they missed the first two?

If I were the parents and I were innocent, I would be angry about this. Like the multiple woods searches, it gives the impression of going in circles. If they do find something in a later search, it gives the impression of incompetence.

I said previously, if the parents are innocent, I'm going to be steamed with LE's handling of this. I really want to believe they know what they're doing and that there's a lot going on behind the scenes. I'm hoping they've got a solid reason for this.

I wonder if the parents know anyone that lives in that apartment building?

Last post in the last thread has a link to a news article saying it was the first time Mom didn't lock the door. :(

The 1st time dad at new job, the 1st time mom DIDN'T lock the door... There are to many 1st here and a baby is missing. Something isn't right here!!!
prayers for little lisa!!! that she is found safe and alive!

Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

So - what are they really looking for?

Hmm, 2:27 AM, huh? Coincidentally, right around 2:30 AM when LE says mom made a phone call from one of those cell phones.

I am so not liking the road we are headed down.
I am speculating that the call went to (or was placed from) the location of the dumpster....JMO...

It seems that LE is searching for a dead baby now. I hope I'm wrong. Are there any searches going on right now? Any posters out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member