WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM

I really don't know much about the ins and outs of Dr. Phil, but I'm hoping against hope that he's got the kind of integrity he preaches about. I think he's got a team of brilliant, funny people that feed him the goodies, the lines that make us laugh and wonder and ponder, but I don't see him going so far as to do what some might think he's done here. I think he could be somewhat of a fool, and he may have been had by a very specifically scam-oriented group of people. The kind of people that walked with their heads held high right smack deliberately into the middle of a jungle full of hungry lions and said "I have no food here", while they secretly had poptarts in their knapsacks. I don't know. This is so confusing and so upsetting, and I hesitate to jump to any conclusions about who did or knew what, without knowing facts, because that's how rumors start, and, shoot, I'm just so upset about all this.

Gosh, I really hate things sometimes. Truly hate.

You don't think they closed up shop and 'left town' because of any possible recriminations over something else that might rear it's ugly head? They might still hold passports. I don't like this, not one bit. Something is definately up. This barrage of info coming one on top of the other for the last 2 weeks or so. I guarantee the Dr P show got their phone lines tied up to beat the band and the emails are being sent fast and furious. I hope every media outlet gets on this toot sweet. Let's rock and roll.

Hey my friend!!!! :heartluv:

:woohoo: :rocker: :woohoo: :rocker:

So good to see you! :hug:

Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM

Muzikman!! You are a sight for sore eyes!

MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?" :floorlaugh:

So good to see you again! :skip:

MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?" :floorlaugh:

So good to see you again! :skip:

I covered for him by moving salvarenga's post with the Orlando Sentinel link. :angel:

Maybe WESH will post a video soon.

The magazine offers the information in ”The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony.” The article is timed to the first anniversary Thursday of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

It sounds like that was supposed to be the cover story...but People's cover for this week (not out yet) is of Tom and Katie's divorce. Maybe it will be next week's cover, but I'll laugh if Casey got bumped to just being another article in the magazine.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...600000-to-anthony-charity-people-reports.html

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Casey Cindy and George sold Caylee's soul for $600K.
I hope they feel they got a bargain..

HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...600000-to-anthony-charity-people-reports.html

Dr Phil donated $600,000
In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?

UPDATE
http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/scri...nd=&names_comp_name=CAYLEE&names_filing_type=

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is still ACTIVE
Cindy is the Registered Agent and Officer along with George, Lee and others

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?

HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

Dr Phil donated $600,000
In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?

Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?

Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?

Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.

What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?

People apparently have her on their cover - The sad lonely life of Casey or something like that!

I'm sure not buying it. I will do my own little protest, every time I'm in line
and I see People magazines, I turn them in so no one can see the headlines.
Same with National Enquirer... doesn't do much but makes me feel one smidgeon better while I'm checking groceries out! :twocents:

Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.

He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
condoning all she has done.

Also a side note 600K was from Dr Phil, how much more did they receive? I'm sure it was quite a bit. No wonder they had not been trying to find jobs or anything. They are rich...but as usual from what I've seen of them they blow through money like it is air. Still sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back