Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Olive.

I have looked for any statements about scratches IN the trunk and have not had any luck.

From Det. Yuri's report dated 7/15 Set #2 page 34 - "several scratches along the trunk area".
Could be along the lip of the trunk. I could be wrong in reading Yuri-isms, but it is my take on it anyway.

If I read it correctly..........the actual bond company (insurance) pulled the bond...........I don't think the Padilla's have any say in it now.

The bond on the original charges was pulled (endorsed) by Al Estes, Bondsman. She is still able to get out of jail on the original charges IF someone posts the bond for her OR Al Estes goes back on the bond.

The bond on the new charges was posted by McDonalds (?) bond agency, but I don't know who put up the $300 or the collateral.

Devorahhh

I went to the website.. but didn't see Casey's yet.. is it there?

Michelle Dresbold is going to put up an analysis of Casey's handwriting on her website: http://www.michelledresbold.com
Michelle is a wonderful graphologist, and has a book called Sex, Lies, and Handwriting. This is from her bio:
Michelle Dresbold has been called the Sherlock Holmes of handwriting. For the past 10 years, she has been helping law enforcement agencies around the country put away the "bad guys."

A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.
This should be so very interesting.
Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
http://www.michelledresbold.com
Thank you so very much, Michelle!
Wow~ I love that she is going to do that! Bravo, Michelle! It should be quite interesting.

This deserves a thread, Rudolf! Could you make one?! :clap::clap::clap:

Could be along the lip of the trunk. I could be wrong in reading Yuri-isms, but it is my take on it anyway.
That knife could have something to with the scratches, depending on where the scratches were. For instance if the latch stuck, maybe knife was used to move latch. Just a thought.

Is there a middle pass thru in the rear seat or does a portion of the seat decline on a 98-99 Pontiac Sunfire? I understand she did not have a hatch back? Anyone know?

If I read it correctly..........the actual bond company (insurance) pulled the bond...........I don't think the Padilla's have any say in it now.
That's what LP said on Geraldo. Geraldo interrupted him, but LP was saying the decision was related to risk - basaically all the insanity we all saw the day of the protest/re-arrest...

hmmm....big day if I recall....George trashing umbrellas /Cindy with hammer while explaining her position/escalating protester animosity/Casey's re-arrest.

A helicopter went up where????

I think something happened-not sure what-I'm just speculating but there has to be something for the helicopter to go up especially as windy as it's getting here.

OT---Prayers for our neighbors that you all stay safe during Gustav.

Michelle Dresbold is going to put up an analysis of Casey's handwriting on her website: http://www.michelledresbold.com
Michelle is a wonderful graphologist, and has a book called Sex, Lies, and Handwriting. This is from her bio:
Michelle Dresbold has been called the Sherlock Holmes of handwriting. For the past 10 years, she has been helping law enforcement agencies around the country put away the "bad guys."

A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.
This should be so very interesting.
Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
http://www.michelledresbold.com
Thank you so very much, Michelle!
Do you know where that analysis will be? (Wow, she can PAINT, too!)

Back to the bond issue (by the way, good morning everybody!) the local news are reporting that the bond company may reissue the bond next week. Of course, that makes me sick but do you think the bond company is hoping casey will get further charges by then and thats why they are holding out til next week? Or what do you think the purpose is in taking away the bond for 1 week and then reinstating it? It seems to me all heck will break loose in that area if they reinstate it after waiting a week. It seems it would have been better had they not revoked it at all. Is LP trying to get them to reinstate it?

I emailed Al Estes Bond Company yesterday just to ask if they were considering reissuing the bond, they read the email, however, they did not respond. I am sure they are sick of getting emails, but I was curious. Just wish they would have said yea or nay....oh well, guess we will sit and wait and wait and wait............:behindbar

I know. Some of the best years of my girl's babyhood - 2.5 to 5 years. They're sooooo much fun! Little eager wide-eyed sponges!
That is so true! What wonderful ages of amazement and "firsts"! They love to explore the world around them and test out their new "skills" while soaking it all in.

Maybe that was kept quiet in case someone slipped or came forward with knowledge of location of marks.

Yea I agree alot doesn't add up in this case. Why would she touch the knife at all unless there was something on it to wash :furious:

IIRC, the knife was a table knife, so that's understandable.

Maybe my household is weird, but when my now 28 y/o daughter was 16-22 and living at home, she would take food to work and my table flatware to eat them with - used to drive me crazy, because we had plastic flatware. Every so often I'd have to send her out to her car to bring in the cups, flatware, etc. when enough were missing that I noticed it! When she brought them in, I washed them!

What I do find a little odd is why Cindy was cleaning out the car. With everything else in daily life going on, even before she knew Caylee was missing, that would hardly be my first priority. Perhaps she's just more fastidious than I! :)

Is there a middle pass thru in the rear seat or does a portion of the seat decline on a 98-99 Pontiac Sunfire? I understand she did not have a hatch back? Anyone know?
I believe there is a way to lay a portion of the back seat all the way down. Even without the hatchback, the seats are designed so you can put additional long items in the trunk. :)

-------------------
Hi, thats the way I read it also.They may be concerned that she will try to skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361