It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

His or just Kevins? We've seen heinrichs tire in a photo but as far as tire tracks that we have seen on the driveway, that hasn"t changed, we are seeing one pair of tire tracks that in all sense should be kevins. Are heinrichs tires only consistent with kevins and there were no other prints recovered from the two other vehicles?

I deduce both sets of tracks were on the driveway. As for why we're only seeing 1 set of tracks on the pictures released I cannot say as I don't know. I think ELOCsoul demonstrated that Heinrich's tire prints and Kevin's tire prints were inconsistent with each other as the make, size, specifications of the 2 separate vehicles were obviously different in their track characteristics. As far as the other two vehicles? Not sure which 2 you're alluding to but it seems there were at least 4(music student, afternoon driver, Kevin, small dark car). My point was/is: if Heinrich's tire + shoe prints were found on the driveway......what are the odds that he was NOT involved?

I deduce both sets of tracks were on the driveway. As for why we're only seeing 1 set of tracks on the pictures released I cannot say as I don't know. I think ELOCsoul demonstrated that Heinrich's tire prints and Kevin's tire prints were inconsistent with each other as the make, size, specifications of the 2 separate vehicles were obviously different in their track characteristics. As far as the other two vehicles? Not sure which 2 you're alluding to but it seems there were at least 4(music student, afternoon driver, Kevin, small dark car). My point was/is: if Heinrich's tire + shoe prints were found on the driveway......what are the odds that he was NOT involved?

We're tired of having peeks at the driveway. Show us another tire tread from at least one of the three other vehicles. How many more footprints were found? How do they coincide with each other? Surely I'm not satisfied with the current evidence.

Yet you and the other clown convicted Dr with zero evidence knuckleheads

Not exactly zero evidence and I haven't forgotten that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on his property. The chest was taken into custody and DR told us he thinks they found blood on it. LE still hasn't released all of the details as they are barred from a judge to do so.

Not exactly zero evidence and I haven't forgotten that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on his property. The chest was taken into custody and DR told us he thinks they found blood on it. LE still hasn't released all of the details as they are barred from a judge to do so.

...and LE will never release the results of this evidence unless and until compelled to by a court order that would be prompted by a lawsuit from Dan Rassier. Such a lawsuit will possibly name another individual(s) as being complicit in developing probable cause that LE used as a basis to obtain the initial search warrant on the Rassier property in June 2010.

...and LE will never release the results of this evidence unless and until compelled to by a court order that would be prompted by a lawsuit from Dan Rassier. Such a lawsuit will possibly name another individual(s) as being complicit in developing probable cause that LE used as a basis to obtain the initial search warrant on the Rassier property in June 2010.

So DR suing is the only way. Even if LE has the result today or tomorrow they will never tell us pending DR's lawsuit. Sadly I don't see DR doing this for us.

Wow! Stearns County were under the impression they could prosecute Jared's case still. The original book pointed out that the statute of limitations had passed. Mind boggling, IMO.

Hopefully there is still a way to charge him.

Wow! Stearns County were under the impression they could prosecute Jared's case still. The original book pointed out that the statute of limitations had passed. Mind boggling, IMO.

Hopefully there is still a way to charge him.

Well this is out of the blue. Any way to fact check this accusation?

Stearns County mall cops

They can't solve everything that is just a fact. They solved Jareds case for him, that was cool. Jacob, just not such an easy one so far. I see LE here in St. Cloud everyday addressing a multitude of problems from shootings to speeding and whatever else you might have. Generally everyday is a new surprise and I am more thankful to them than not.

Well this is out of the blue. Any way to fact check this accusation?

Oops, forgot to post the link...

http://kstp.com/news/daniel-heinrich-*advertiser censored*-charges-jacob-wetterling/4118757/

Oops, forgot to post the link...

http://kstp.com/news/daniel-heinrich-*advertiser censored*-charges-jacob-wetterling/4118757/

Thank you but I'm still not seeing where LE thought they could still charge him in Jareds case.

Thank you but I'm still not seeing where LE thought they could still charge him in Jareds case.

My bad, this one, and there are others...
http://m.startribune.com/wetterling...n-child-*advertiser censored*-case/377310241/

Jensen said that at the time, she believed the statute of limitations was not an issue, based on conversations with other investigators, the county attorney “and maybe just being naive.”

Ok looks like they were being naive, thats too bad. In the end closure for Jared is here. Jared has already forgiven him. Apparently Jared can still go after him according to Mossad somehow.

My bad, this one, and there are others...
http://m.startribune.com/wetterling...n-child-*advertiser censored*-case/377310241/

I wonder though if Jensen just said that as a CYA, that they didn't realize about the statute of limitations when getting the search warrant? From what I've heard, even though the statute had expired, Heinrich's molestation of Jared could add to his sentence length.

Sounds to me if the statute of limitations was an issue, they were not entitled to a search warrant

Sounds to me if the statute of limitations was an issue, they were not entitled to a search warrant

This man was setting up cameras in public and watching children again. It'll be interesting to see how the judge rules. He did Jared, he was doing it again, and he deserves every bit of the torture LE has caused him.

This man was setting up cameras in public and watching children again. It'll be interesting to see how the judge rules. He did Jared, he was doing it again, and he deserves every bit of the torture LE has caused him.

It's interesting to note that he seems to have started up this activity shortly after getting all his stuff back from LE in February 1991

It's interesting to note that he seems to have started up this activity shortly after getting all his stuff back from LE in February 1991

How do we know that? It was under my impression that after Jacob all the assaults happening in paynesville and the surrounding area stopped.

The point is that LE got a search warrant based on Jared. Since the statute of limitations was in effect, LE had no basis on getting the search warrant, Just because LE wants to does not mean they get a search warrant.

Unfortunaltey, they no longer had a legal evidence of a crime.

The point is that LE got a search warrant based on Jared. Since the statute of limitations was in effect, LE had no basis on getting the search warrant, Just because LE wants to does not mean they get a search warrant.

Unfortunaltey, they no longer had a legal evidence of a crime.

I don't think it is going to be such a big deal and heinrich will fail in his motions. The proof in the crime of Jared came and its confirmed by a dna match. They still lose in that he can't be charged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back