Laurean in Mexico

Hi,
I like the bop him in the head idea. Too many people out their desperate for babies, and this scum takes the life of possibly his own child. Such a terrible, useless, tragic waste.:confused:

I think sooner or later CL will cross back over into the US,if he's not still here.It's odd how the only people who saw him in Mexico were his family.Anyone know long LE will wait for him to try and contact his wife or family before they hang it up?

I think sooner or later CL will cross back over into the US,if he's not still here.It's odd how the only people who saw him in Mexico were his family.Anyone know long LE will wait for him to try and contact his wife or family before they hang it up?
He was born and raised in Mexico and probably has a lot of extended family there he can hide out with. Maybe LE can't locate all of them to see if he's there with them or they're just not looking that hard? I can't imagine why he'd return to the US and face the DP which is only off the table if he's found in Mexico.

He was born and raised in Mexico and probably has a lot of extended family there he can hide out with. Maybe LE can't locate all of them to see if he's there with them or they're just not looking that hard? I can't imagine why he'd return to the US and face the DP which is only off the table if he's found in Mexico.

I think he'll come back to try and see his daughter and wife or parents.Sooner or later he's gonna wonder what Christina has told the authorities about the whole thing.To be honest I don't think he's the brains in this operation,I think Christina is.Mexican police are big time corrupt.They aren't looking for him very hard,or are being paid to look the other way.

"Captain Sutherland said they do believe Laurean was in Mexico at one point but feel like new information has them searching in the right places.
Sutherland said, "There's no way that we can put a time table on exactly when we believe that he will be captured but we do have relevant information that we think is going to lead to his capture."
Onslow County Investigators are working with the F-B-I on eliminating Laurean's resources and narrowing down the ways that keep him on the run."
http://www.wwaytv3.com/onslow_count...eir_search_for_corporal_cesar_laurean/03/2008

I sure hope they are really closing in on that !

The key word being from Captain Sutherland is "ONE POINT", for Lauren to be in Mexico.

Are they alluding to the possibility that Lauren is no longer in Mexico??

I do realize that Steadfast made that quote on 3/14 and today is 3/21..........thoughts anyone?

The key word being from Captain Sutherland is "ONE POINT", for Lauren to be in Mexico.

Are they alluding to the possibility that Lauren is no longer in Mexico??

I do realize that Steadfast made that quote on 3/14 and today is 3/21..........thoughts anyone?

Yeah, "WAS in Mexico AT ONE POINT." Either there's a lot going on we don't know, or that article was worded poorly.

Yeah, "WAS in Mexico AT ONE POINT." Either there's a lot going on we don't know, or that article was worded poorly.
I think Rick Sutherland's comment was due to the fact that at one point the cousin and aunt had/has claimed they saw and spoke with Cesar.

However, it doesn't mean he's still there, if he was at all.

I agree with you. I think Christine got a few good whacks in herself. I believe 99% that the wife was behind most of it. The whole thing screams of ''a women scorned'' to me.

I think he'll come back to try and see his daughter and wife or parents.Sooner or later he's gonna wonder what Christina has told the authorities about the whole thing.To be honest I don't think he's the brains in this operation,I think Christina is.Mexican police are big time corrupt.They aren't looking for him very hard,or are being paid to look the other way.

What ever happened to Dog the Bounty Hunter going after this guy? Is it because he's in Mexico and Dog can't do that down there?

I'm sure Laurean's family there is protecting him. Where is Mrs. Laurean?

Steadfast, good thread. I'll see your 4 :furious::furious::behindbar:behindbar and raise you 10 (only because WS limits the amount of images we can post!!!) :furious: :furious: :behindbar :behindbar :furious: :furious: :behindbar :behindbar :furious: :furious:

I hear ya steadfast! I was just on myspace the other day checking out all of their myspace pages. Someone made a Cesar Laurean myspace page and it is actually pretty funny. I can't wait for the day that they find him and for the day that the wife's involvement is finally brought to the surface. I don't care what anyone says..that lady is not innocent in all of this. All of their day will come...

Waiting 60 days or more!!!!

But, at least he has been CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manicuring antlers, hooves, etc. for the big day when he is back on US soil! :)

Waiting 60 days or more!!!!

Onslow County District Attorney Dewey Hudson said he learned Tuesday that it could be three to four months before Cpl. Cesar Laurean returns.

Hudson said that time frame assumes the 21-year-old Laurean agrees to be brought back to the United States without a legal fight.

The timetable applies "even if he's begging to come back," Hudson said.
Hudson had said last week that it might take 60 days to bring Laurean back if he agreed.
http://tinyurl.com/4abp86

I think it is only a "worst case" scenario and that it won't take that long to return him. I don't think he will fight extradition to stay in Mexico.

Tom'sGirl:

And to think I thought you "loved" me! LOL..................

I post and you want to bring me down to my knees...............

Okay.........so I have that much more time to manicure then!! I'm patient!

At least SS..........gives some hope for 60 days.........

:blowkiss: to both of you!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk