Trial Thread 4/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman makes me sick and not just her writings about this crime..<modsnip> so she makes these sick comments and figures humour will cut it for her...I am surprised that a paper like the National Post picks up her writings...her crap that passes for journalism should be saved for the National Enquirer JMO

<modsnip>. In my opinion Christie Blatchford is the best journalist in Canada in the court reporting field. She's a veteran court reporter with a soul and extremely eloquent to boot. Yes, she takes sides, but I've never seen her take the wrong side. She knows her stuff and would never say anything that's out of place or actionable. She's in the courtroom and we are not. She sees what the jury sees. I bet the jurors are thinking the same things she is.

<modsnip>. In my opinion Christie Blatchford is the best journalist in Canada in the court reporting field. She's a veteran court reporter with a soul and extremely eloquent to boot. Yes, she takes sides, but I've never seen her take the wrong side. She knows her stuff and would never say anything that's out of place or actionable. She's in the courtroom and we are not. She sees what the jury sees. I bet the jurors are thinking the same things she is.

She is one of the best court reporters, she calls a <modsnip>, and sometimes, that's the perspective required.

I noticed her name is always the Hot Topic across the header of any outlets who publish her.

JMO

This woman makes me sick and not just her writings about this crime..<modsnip> so she makes these sick comments and figures humour will cut it for her...I am surprised that a paper like the National Post picks up her writings...her crap that passes for journalism should be saved for the National Enquirer JMO

<modsnip> I admire Christie Blatchford and her satirical writing style. She has followed this case from day one and I'm sure she knows a lot more than we do.She calls em like she sees em and <modsnip>. <modsnip>. MOO

... like patting a dog.

Exactly what I thought. Be a good obedient girl *pat* *pat*. What a j**k. I realize TLM is the dredge of the earth but can you imagine being that deperate for someone to love you?

Exactly what I thought. Be a good obedient girl *pat* *pat*. What a j**k. I realize TLM is the dredge of the earth but can you imagine being that deperate for someone to love you?

It is really, really sad actually.

I think Blatchford would have a hard time convincing people that TLM is a victim or consumed with sorrow and regret or that it was out of her character to kill VS.

TLM was on probation for stabbing someone, when she was arrested for the VS crimes. She has assaulted someone recently.

No........TLM doesn't regret anything.

JMO..............

Feeling the need to post this right now.

432217_10150596834778321_260737528320_9104482_1488324563_n.jpg

It is really, really sad actually.

what does TLM say, something like, I try to over look the bad things because he was still the best bf she ever had and the one who treated her the best or words to that affect. Bad things being like when he talked about kidnapping kids she explained. MOO

It sure seems to me that as soon as he confirmed the Percocet buy with BA, he made the calls to TLM's druggie friends to SELL them at least most of the new incoming stash.

It's also MOO that his Facebook update at 10 a.m. on the 8th was referring to the drug exchange between BA, himself, and TLM's contacts. It was referring to the money he would make from this deal, not the abduction.

JMO

Still catching up sorry if this was posted already.

In that case, it would be interesting to know if TLM's drug contacts were among MTR's facebook friends.

What an horrific pair they are. They would have done it again. It's sickening to read about and see them. She seems to be flat footed, with her toes pointing outward, but it's also been said that people with toes pointing outward are outgoing; extroverts. His strongman pose is girly and he seems shifty, yet she seems to waddle when she walks towards him.

He often uses his arms to run interference with TL, even when they're sitting. She spars with him. They seem to have a physical push and pull interaction. She seems smitten. I wonder what made her turn into the weeping confessed murderer.

Who says you have to be in love with each other to be lovers? I define it as people who are intimate, not in love.

JMO

There's nothing to suggest to me that MR was in lust nevermind love. From what the motel video showed and now the detention center videos...TLM had big puppy dog eyes for MR and he knew it and used it to his advantage.

BBM: Not only was it deliberate, but, at least one of them had been there before, since the picture was on the cell phone that was in the car. WTF?

Makes you wonder what the hell else is going on in that courtroom?

JMO

so ...

2:54 PM: activity on MR phone stopped
4:18 PM: phone turned on
5:05 PM: activity on MR phone stopped
7:48 PM: phone turned on

It looks like the assualt and murder lasted 2 hours and 43 minutes.

so ...

2:54 PM: activity on MR phone stopped
4:18 PM: phone turned on
5:05 PM: activity on MR phone stopped
7:48 PM: phone turned on

It looks like the assualt and murder lasted 2 hours and 43 minutes.

They left HD just after 5pm and had about an hour drive to the MF location included in this time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the quote that you posted on...that quote was about the photo taken inside the courtroom,

I thought the article did well to mock the suspected co-conspirator and confessed killer. The facts of the matter are too sickening to write about in any other way ... or is there another way to say that this pair continued to flirt, twirl and spar, like at the movie theatre, on the one month anniversary of their first murder.

They left HD just after 5pm and had about an hour drive to the MF location included in this time.

Also, this has nothing to do with the quote that you posted on...that quote was about the photo taken inside the courtroom,

The quote that was included in the original post (from the article) was not included in my post, but I looked at the times and that's what I got from the quote from the first quote ...

"Corroborating Rafferty Blackberry Evidence: On April 8, 2009, between 2:54 PM and 4:18 PM, there is no activity on Rafferty's Blackberry, except an ongoing data call. At 3:25 PM the school bell rings, a car of interest drives up street. At 3:48 pm Rafferty gets a voice mail message. Call unanswered. There is no activity on Rafferty's phone for 1 hr 24 min until a data call is made in Guelph at 4:18 PM. Between 5:05 and 7:46 PM Rafferty's phone is not used (2 HRS, 41 minutes). Spitzig sends 4 pins that are not received. At 7:46 PM , Rafferty's Blackberry receives Spitzig's pins. At 7:47 PM a voice call is made that bounces off the MT Forest cell tower, very close to Victoria's murder scene. At 8:05 pm, Rafferty's home is called, and bounces off another tower heading away from Victoria's murder scene. Rafferty Blackberry Evidence Map"

There's nothing to suggest to me that MR was in lust nevermind love. From what the motel video showed and now the detention center videos...TLM had big puppy dog eyes for MR and he knew it and used it to his advantage.

I agree that MR didn't care for her much.

The video in detention shows her appear to be asking for a hug, then she gets up and goes towards him. He does get up and give her a hug.......but it wasn't his idea.

Then when he is leaving and walking out, she goes up to him and walks backwards, in the "dance like" scene some have said. I think he just wanted to leave and was placating her.

All he wanted from her was her drug connections and maybe a little nookie now and then...........that's it.

As to the manipulation part.........I don't think he is nearly bright enough.

JMO.............

puppy dog eyes
smitten

two very good descriptive words to describe TLM's interaction with MTR.

he had her wrapped around his finger it seems. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member