NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up live on WSOC, teaser, "LE tells what they find in Hickory home with chainsaws in the wall......"

Waiting for the report.

JMO but Zahra found= NC court system starts working at the speed of light. So buying time for Zahra to be found.
There is a reason LE and SAR is lterally working around the clock.

it could be that the district court is meeting in caldwell county. or it could mean that they believe the crime was committed in caldwell county and not in catawba.

it just blew my jurisdictional mind

This morning I went to a funeral mass of a dear friend.
As I prayed for my friend to have eternal life and peace, I prayed for Zahra.
My friend was childless due to brain cancer.
I think she would be the best heavenly mother to Zahra.
I hope they meet. They are both angels.

That's a good question.

:waitasec: I am not sure. But in NC, does every county have its own grand jury, or do some counties share? If Caldwell's GJ covers Catawba/Burke/the other one I can't remember right now, that would explain it?

Investigators remove part of a home...

Fire Department showed up and Used chainsaws to rip through the walls where Zahra used to live.

On friday key evidence outside.

Today evidence inside.

Firemen came out with what appeared to be walls....after they went in with chainsaws...

Evidence dug up on Friday at hickory home.

Today GJ indicted Stepmom with obstruction of justice.

Crews are working on boards to be used in some fashion on hickory home...

Without aide of bakers. have not talked to EB since last week and are working without them.

Think i will go and take some more photos.

This morning I went to a funeral mass of a dear friend.
As I prayed for my friend to have eternal life and peace, I prayed for Zahra.
My friend was childless due to brain cancer.
I think she would be the best heavenly mother to Zahra.
I hope they meet. They are both angels.

This touches my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen730
"I think this is where LE made a big BOOOO BOOOOOO! JMO

that house should have been sealed! "

Wouldn't it be great if LE had installed surveillance cameras in the house in the beginning and any tampering was caught on tape! *wishful thinking?*

Going for photo op again....maybe we will see something.

Will report back later. Just my thoughts...they almost have what they need. They found "something".

:waitasec: I am not sure. But in NC, does every county have its own grand jury, or do some counties share? If Caldwell's GJ covers Catawba/Burke/the other one I can't remember right now, that would explain it?

I'm just over the line in East TN, so I haven't the vaguest idea. Wish I did, though.

Investigators remove part of a home...

Used chainsaws to rip through the walls where Zahra used to live.

On friday key evidence outside.

Today evidence inside.

Firemen came out with what appeared to be walls....after they went in with chainsaws...

I joined this site when Brooke Bennett was found and have been through several different searches for little ones on here..but never have I had the gut feeling I have with this one.
It just seems to be getting worse with each day that passes. These people did the unspeakable to the precious little girl...makes me sick!

I believe the NC GJ is seperated into districts, ie. eastern district, etc

ETA http://www.nced.uscourts.gov/html/juryGrandJuryFaq.htm

I do not know what district Hickory would fall under but it appears the federal court is seperated into districts and so GJs are seperated in that same manner ie each district has its own GJ.

I think?

Remember when the family memorial vigil was taking place and cars where in a circle........
AB was "picking up things in the yard" evidence?
LE had no crime tape up...............anyone could be in and out at that time.
I doubt if AB cared about litter......but would look for evidence left behind..JMOO

This has always bothered me alot... They sent balloons into the sky with messages, plea's for help and the phone # to call if you have any info... :waitasec: Why not just put up fliers in the area she was missing from.. balloons go everywhere and often get caught in trees... I'm all for a vigil, but this just seemed strange to me...
AB picking up and removing items in the yard always struck me strange.. to say the least.. :( more so now that they are searching the yard for evidence... KWIM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member