While we are searching.. OT thread.

Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.

Checking in. 10 days cigarette free! I'm reading to keep up on the new posts here in Anna's forum, but am still to spacey from the lack of nicotine and additional oxygen to contribute much right now.

We did lose power for 4 days from the 1st through the 4th which meant no phone either. I kept thinking with my luck something is happening in Anna's case and no one can reach me, so I am going to give Dr. Doogie some additional contact info so he can get word to me in the event I'm again without power.

WAY TO GO, CUBBY!!!!! That is really awesome and inspriring.

Anna's grandmother, Frances, died peacefully Sunday morning at the age of 94. May her memory be eternal.

Annasmom, I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:
:rose:

annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.

annasmom so sorry for your loss may the memories you have of her stay close in your heart always.

Thank you, Smile22. I was very touched to see SherlockJr and her husband at the funeral.

Annasmom, all my love, I know how much you will miss her. I am sorry. Do stay strong!

xx

Happy Birthday Anna. Much love from Australia. xoxoxo. I hope we find you soon. Annasmom, Much love and prayers to you and your family. xoxoxo.

While we are searching....
because the miracles do happen... I hope ....
Hugs to all,
raf

Happy Birthday, Anna. You are still loved and missed and we'll keep searching until we find you. :rose:

Happy Birthday Dear Anna! I pray you feel the love! We are always here for you when you are ready. Love from Canada ♥

happy birthday anna wherever you are may the ending months of this year bring some much needed answers

Thinking of Anna today with warm heart and smiles as I look at some of her photo's. Anna appeared to be a great soul with an amazing little personality that obviously shone beyond herself onto others around her. I wish I had met Anna Christian Waters and hope to do so one day :) I admit I am stuck on what exactly happened that afternoon and still have questions. The small window of opportunity to take her seems surreal to me given she was just outside for a brief period of time but the 2 men in the white van have sold me that whoever these 2 men where, sitting in the vehical not far from the house and just happened to be in the hood the same time Anna was outside alone.... tells me something..... I do feel strongly Anna is out there and has no clue who she was, what happened to her exactly, and may not even know she was adopted into another family. What does give me some peace is believing she is happy wherever she may be. That is most important however, families need closure and if anyone outside of WS is reading this, knows or recalls something that happened January 16, 1973 in rural Half Moon Bay, please feel free to come forward or call LE in San Mateo County. All it takes is one person, maybe you :) to solve this case and bring Anna home. I feel that there are other's who know where Anna is ....please consider this.[/COLOR][/B]

I want to wish Annasmom, Anna's family, all of you wonderful sleuths working Anna's case and all who read here and follow Anna's case a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all you have done to help find Anna and bring her home.

thank you! :blowkiss:

Wishing you all a lovely, peaceful and safe holiday season!
Merry Christmas & may we all have a healthy 2013!

Here's wishing the good people on Websleuths a happy holiday and a new year filled with blessings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back