Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that they said he moved back to MI ...OMG please hide those kids ! If I was her mom and dad I would be worried ....

NG: Sheeba (caller) believes DS had a "murder kit" with him in the truck. Mickey Sherman is talking about "homicide for dummies" by keeping the WalMart receipt. NG talking to Gloria Allred about the stains in the car; GA is addressing motive, that Venus had just been awarded custody.

end of show.

I missed that they said he moved back to MI ...OMG please hide those kids ! If I was her mom and dad I would be worried ....

I agree, they should all go 'underground' until an arrest is made! Still praying for Venus!!!

If he thought they would not search his vehicles...he is truly stupid. Although he probably figured they would need cause, not just father-in-law's opinion, and might take a while to get a search warrant (which it did, apparently) and he STILL did not clear out vehicles...I am just not getting this guy and his crime at all...but if murderers were smarter, prisons would be emptier i guess....(if he is a murderer...) JMO

They are talking about all the evidence found in the truck, recipet , blood, gloves, boots swabs taken ....

I think that Doug thought he had his alibi all wrapped up and LE would not look at him and he left all that carp in his truck until he coud get to it later...I do think he thought they would not search him or his vehicles moo....
Well, how stupid would that be! Estranged husband is going to be one of the first people LE looks at, especially with her family naming him from the get go. MOO

Well not sure if that helped. I wonder why we have not heard from his family at all ? Saying there is noway he could do this or something like that....perhaps they believe it is in his blood ...moo

Well, how stupid would that be! Estranged husband is going to be one of the first people LE looks at, especially with her family naming him from the get go. MOO

At this point he sure does not seem to be the brightest bulb in the pack ...lol :angel:

Yep, big time. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when there was no evidence against him. Now, that there is some actual evidence it certainly seems his goose has an appointment to be cooked soon.

fricasseed, even. :)

Maybe he had to head out to Walmart to get his money back on the boots, cap, gloves, and shovel, now that he no longer needs them.

:puffy:

His lawyer is part of the good ol' boys network in Macomb. He works as the city attorney for Warren. His name is Jeffrey Schroder. Google him. There's some crazy stuff out there about him.

I can't believe this guy - moving back and forth, seems he is continuing his mind games, only not with his wife, but with LE and wife's family. Can just imagine what Venus went through just to keep up with him? moo

I'm becoming very concerned about the passage of time. 15 days is a long time for a body to be out in the elements. Every day that passes without Venus's remains being located gives the perpetrator additional advantages due to lost evidence. They need to locate her SOON so that her family has every opportunity to see full justice done for her.

My heart just breaks for her children and parents.

Well not sure if that helped. I wonder why we have not heard from his family at all ? Saying there is noway he could do this or something like that....perhaps they believe it is in his blood ...moo

From the scattered comments I've read from people who claimed to know him... no one is surprised he ended up doing something like this.

I can't believe this guy - moving back and forth, seems he is continuing his mind games, only not with his wife, but with LE and wife's family. Can just imagine what Venus went through just to keep up with him? moo
You just gave me a thought ~ maybe it isn't stupidity in leaving the receipt in the truck, but a game to see if LE can find her somewhere between MI and VA? :waitasec: MOO

You just gave me a thought ~ maybe it isn't stupidity in leaving the receipt in the truck, but a game to see if LE can find her somewhere between MI and VA? :waitasec: MOO

I know, I've thought of that. Thought he must be bored without Venus to psychologically terrorize. If that's the case, her parents need to be very careful. moo

I missed NG tonight, along with some of the latest news. I wonder when an arrest will be made ?

I know, I've thought of that. Thought he must be bored without Venus to psychologically terrorize. If that's the case, her parents need to be very careful. moo
And another thing. What appears to be blood smears in both the car and the truck? :waitasec:

This went like clockwork for him. Who on earth would dream she would exit the home at that hour of the morning. He had the shovel so his intentions were to abduct her. I keep wondering if he would have entered the home and killed everyone in there.

The step father said he was asleep and didn't know why she went outside and only assumed she went to mail a letter.

He may have lured her out there by calling her and telling her he was outside, that he wanted to give her a bunch of child support money and to talk to her.

He may have lured her outside by telling her he'd had someone drive her car out there for her, that they were waiting at the motel with the car and he needed to drive her there so she could pick it up.

Her show is on again now, but she doesn't really talk about Venus until the last part. :)

While I hope and pray Venus is unharmed, and if not her body can be located and given a proper burial... I really hope he is being tailed by LE. LE better have those kids and Gparents in protective custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313