GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
#ColRW told police he developed an interest in stealing underwear in his 20s or 30s. He didn't act on it until recently.
by Meghan_Hurley via twitter at 10/19/2010 7:35:12 PM3:35 PM

I cannot believe that someone with impulses in his 20's did not act on them for another 20 some years....this does not add up in my books. I believe he started out as a peeping tom, snapping pics and then gradually stealing undergarments for his own sick modelling pleasures well before he became the Col. I feel he started documenting in 2007 as he felt so high and mighty with his position in the military. After reading the tweets from the last 2 days, I now believe that he did not commit serious offences (rapes or murders) prior to 2007. From the last 2 days you can see how his crimes escalated from just B&E's to sexual assaults to murder.

Comeau’s boyfriend had plans to have dinner with her that night. He had spoken to her the night before—when Williams heard her on the phone from outside. Her boyfriend tried to reach her, but couldn’t. The next day he went to her house, worried. Her car was the in driveway, which suggested to him something was wrong. He tried to get in from the front, but couldn’t. He found the back patio door unlocked. He shouted into the house, but got no answer. He went into her bedroom. There he found her naked body, wrapped in a duvet on her bed. He called 911.
Police arrived.

Found Comeau’s boyfriend crying. Her house was sealed off.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/10/19/liveblog-col-russel-williams-hearing-day-2/

BBM: Comeau was on the phone with her boyfriend, when Williams was listening to her conversation. Know wonder LE wouldn't let Comeaus boyfriend out of their sites, he was the last one who talked to her likely.

[11:50 AM]
Video resumes showing Comeau sitting on the edge of the bed. Williams is still naked, but his face is concealed again (he took it off earlier). He is angry and ordering her to stand up. She wimpers, gasps and breathes convulsively. She flops to her right side, hysterical.

Williams places lingerie items from her drawers on top of her. He takes photos.
He removes them from her. He rapes her again, holding the video camera in his hand. She moans and wriggles in the ropes. Comeau is trying to say, “No, no, please. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” Her body is shaking and she is sobbing and wimpering. He tries to suffocate her by covering her nose. He puts a pillow on her face. She screams and kicks her legs, and manages to free herself. She screams, “No, I don’t want to die.”

She gets the pillow of her face. The blanket falls from the window. He tells her to shut up. That if she stops screaming he’ll let her breath. She says, “okay." :(

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/10/19/liveblog-col-russel-williams-hearing-day-2/

The picture in your post is from his new home in Westboro which they had only moved into that December. His "loot" was collected from the Orleans area in the home they had lived in previously and had moved out of in July of 2009. I wonder if the attic and rafters of that home were searched by LE.
Thank you Macright! I had made that clarification so many times, that I didn't feel like repeating myself yet again, so from the bottom of my heart a heartfelt HUGE THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

Wondergirl thank you
I was in Ottawa visiting with family when this story hit the news, my friend is in LE and from what he had heard at work it was bad, very bad...and so it is..
I appreciate that you keep us updated.

OK, I'm confused about Jessica Lloyd's treadmill and RW seeing her on it.

"Court heard how Williams first spotted Jessica Lloyd through a basement window of her home as she ran on a treadmill."

Unless he was right up to the window, how could he have seen her on it? I have a problem with this and I think he stalked her and followed her to her house, and broke in to make sure she lived alone at another time. JMO

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/canada/2010/10/19/15745841.html

Horrific details in Williams trial necessary: Crown

When asked why he has gone into such minute detail about the crimes committed by Col. Russell Williams, Crown Attorney Lee Burgess said it's all about giving context to how horrific the crimes were.

"I think people really need to know the circumstances of what happened here," he told CTV.ca after court ended on Tuesday.

"You can say someone committed two murders, you can say someone committed two sexual assaults, but it doesn't give you the full context."

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...osecution-101019/20101019/?hub=TorontoNewHome

Wow, the description of his attack on Jessica Lloyd reminds me a lot of Bernardo's murders; the "You're doing good" comment, which is the same thing PB would tell Leslie, and the false promise of letting her go. Jessica's plea for him to tell her mom that she loves her, brings to mind Leslie begging to see her baby brother.

Heartbreaking stuff to hear about, let alone see on video. I hope those tapes are destroyed as soon as possible. Outside of the victims' families, nobody should be allowed to watch them.

Thank you Macright! I had made that clarification so many times, that I didn't feel like repeating myself yet again, so from the bottom of my heart a heartfelt HUGE THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

Sorry for the confusion.

I thought Orleans was a suburb of Ottawa, and they were both the same place.

I knew that the picture was of his current home.

"Court heard how Williams first spotted Jessica Lloyd through a basement window of her home as she ran on a treadmill."

Unless he was right up to the window, how could he have seen her on it? I have a problem with this and I think he stalked her and followed her to her house, and broke in to make sure she lived alone at another time. JMO

The Crown agrees with you, Matou, and if you read back to earlier today, in the blog updates, I have a post about it. I think it is a lie. It doesn't fit his MO to see her the day before he abducted and murdered her, as he says, on January 27th. BS

Covering Col. Williams

Last Updated: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | 1:47 PM ET

By Esther Enkin, CBC News

For the past week or more, journalists at CBC News have met in small groups, anticipating covering the Col. Russell Williams court proceedings.

We knew the hearing would be disturbing, and we knew we would have access to more material than usual in these kinds of proceedings. It is rare we get permission to report live from inside a courtroom. How would we cover it?

But really, the first question is "Why do we cover it?"

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/10/19/enkin-williams-coverage.html#ixzz12qNKHKNl

Sorry for the confusion.

I thought Orleans was a suburb of Ottawa, and they were both the same place.

I knew that the picture was of his current home.
The loot was collected from his new home in the Westboro area (Ottawa) where they moved in December 17, 2009

That picture is their garage in Westboro (Ottawa) not Orleans (Ottawa).

Here is a MAP so you can see the locations (addresses are not exact, just to show the distance between the 2 Ottawa homes)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Orleans+near+744+Wilkie+Drive,+Ottawa,+Ontario&daddr=473+Edison+Ave,+Ottawa,+ON+(Westboro)&hl=en&geocode=FbrWtQIdAjuA-yl7W4GhTBLOTDFItGn659HkeA%3BFTSWtAIdMBl8-yld1I1cqAbOTDGT4oUdkFH78A&mra=ls&sll=45.438335,-75.615935&sspn=0.141409,0.363579&ie=UTF8&z=12

I'm thinking this might be a good time to start that new thread. Salem? :)

I don't have time to search for WG's post, but am not sure what the problem with this is. Our basement windows are just above ground level. If the light is on in the basement and I'm standing out in the backyard at just the right distance (in the dark, of course), I can see right into the room. Only certain parts of the room, but if the treadmill was in the right spot, it would have been possible. Obviously, this only works at night and not during daylight hours.

JMO

I don't have time to search for WG's post, but am not sure what the problem with this is. Our basement windows are just above ground level. If the light is on in the basement and I'm standing out in the backyard at just the right distance (in the dark, of course), I can see right into the room. Only certain parts of the room, but if the treadmill was in the right spot, it would have been possible. Obviously, this only works at night and not during daylight hours.

JMO

Does anyone know Jessica Lloyds address? Are there any photos of her house out there? I have a problem with this if those windows do not face the road or if there are if fact any such windows. I think he saw her somewhere outside of her home, and followed her with his vehicle to her home. JMO

Does anyone know Jessica Lloyds address? Are there any photos of her house out there? I have a problem with this if those windows do not face the road or if there are if fact any such windows. I think he saw her somewhere outside of her home, and followed her with his vehicle to her home. JMO

I'm of the same opinion...I think he stalked her for days to make sure she lived alone..one day before doesn't cut it for me.. I remember early in the case that a barmaid in Belleville mentioned that RW would drop by for a beer and sit alone at the bar..maybe Jessica was in the bar and he followed her or maybe as he went to work in the morning he noticed her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong