GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sorry I wasn't clear in reference to the "loot".. What I meant to say was RW collected his loot from the Orlean's homes that he raided and it must have been kept there until he moved to his Westboro home. There was a break of approx 6 mths when they(the William's) were in transit so it must have been stored along with their furniture etc. in some storage unit.
Macright, I've been asking the exact same question for months now. It was reported that they sold their Orleans (Ottawa) home sometime in the fall of 2009 (August? or September?).

They only moved into the Westboro (Ottawa) home December 17, 2009.

It makes no sense them moving all their furniture, boxes, stuff from Orleans (Ottawa) to Tweed for a few months and then again back to Ottawa (Westboro home).

So where did they keep all their furniture? I'm mostly interested in where did they keep their boxes? Storage unit in Ottawa sounds like the most likely thing to do, then again that's JMHO.

P.S: I'm only now catching up to today's posts, so apologies if all these has already been discussed :)

Does anyone know Jessica Lloyds address? Are there any photos of her house out there? I have a problem with this if those windows do not face the road or if there are if fact any such windows. I think he saw her somewhere outside of her home, and followed her with his vehicle to her home. JMO

Yes there is a photo online of her house, I cannot find it. Her house is a raised bungalow, like mine, so you can easily see into parts of the basement from outside. Her house seemed further back off the road (or at least it did in the pic, so in my opinion, he would have been in her yard to see her on the treadmill. Now just to find that picture.

Yes there is a photo online of her house, I cannot find it. Her house is a raised bungalow, like mine, so you can easily see into parts of the basement from outside. Her house seemed further back off the road (or at least it did in the pic, so in my opinion, he would have been in her yard to see her on the treadmill. Now just to find that picture.

Here is a picture of her house. It's set pretty far back it appears. At least I assume it's her house. It was posted at 3:32 on the Star's live coverage at this link:
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/877558

Attachments

• php2KcO2v_thumb_JR_CosyCoveWilliams15.JPG
    php2KcO2v_thumb_JR_CosyCoveWilliams15.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
Macright, I've been asking the exact same question for months now. It was reported that they sold their Orleans (Ottawa) home sometime in the fall of 2009 (August? or September?).

It makes no sense them moving all their furniture, boxes, stuff from Orleans (Ottawa) to Tweed for a few months and then again back to Ottawa (Westboro home).

So where did they keep all their furniture? I'm mostly interested in where did they keep their boxes? Storage unit in Ottawa sounds like the most likely thing to do, then again that's JMHO.

P.S: I'm only now catching up to today's posts, so apologies if all these has already been discussed :)

They sold their Orlean's home in July 2009 the same month he was transfered to Trenton. This was a new posting so the military would have paid for the moving of his furniture AND paid for all real estate fees..it didn't matter that he was only moving to the Westboro area of Ottawa. His furniture would have been placed in storage in Ottawa, all paid for by the military/gov.

Connect with Mark Kelley Tonight, we have extensive coverage of the Col. Russel Williams case. 8:00 p.m. ET live on CBC NN.

Obviously I don't know how the sale of the old house and the move was handled in RW and MEH's case. But I have friends who bought a condo last year and didn't move in until 7 months later. The previous owners hadn't been willing to move right away and that was okay with my friends.

The actual purchase date doesn't always necessarily mean that the move-in (and out) dates have to be close together. RW and MEH may have had a similar arrangement with whomever purchased the Orleans house, or, as Macright pointed out, their belongings may have been stored. But if so, where did MEH live during those months? Her job remained in Ottawa.

Does anyone know Jessica Lloyds address? Are there any photos of her house out there? I have a problem with this if those windows do not face the road or if there are if fact any such windows. I think he saw her somewhere outside of her home, and followed her with his vehicle to her home. JMO

Oh, okay. I see what you mean. It's because her house is so far from the road? Then yes, I agree that he must have seen her outside the house at some point before getting close enough to the basement window to watch her on the treadmill. No way to do that while just driving by at such distance. He may have merely seen her get out of her car and go in the house on a previous occasion, then decided to check her out more closely.

JMO

The loot was collected from his new home in the Westboro area (Ottawa) where they moved in December 17, 2009

That picture is their garage in Westboro (Ottawa) not Orleans (Ottawa).

Here is a MAP so you can see the locations (addresses are not exact, just to show the distance between the 2 Ottawa homes)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Orleans+near+744+Wilkie+Drive,+Ottawa,+Ontario&daddr=473+Edison+Ave,+Ottawa,+ON+(Westboro)&hl=en&geocode=FbrWtQIdAjuA-yl7W4GhTBLOTDFItGn659HkeA%3BFTSWtAIdMBl8-yld1I1cqAbOTDGT4oUdkFH78A&mra=ls&sll=45.438335,-75.615935&sspn=0.141409,0.363579&ie=UTF8&z=12

Wow :eek: I did not know which part of Orleans they had lived (I haven't read the whole thread) ..I have family in that area.

Obviously I don't know how the sale of the old house and the move was handled in RW and MEH's case. But I have friends who bought a condo last year and didn't move in until 7 months later. The previous owners hadn't been willing to move right away and that was okay with my friends.

The actual purchase date doesn't always necessarily mean that the move-in (and out) dates have to be close together. RW and MEH may have had a similar arrangement with whomever purchased the Orleans house, or, as Macright pointed out, their belongings may have been stored. But if so, where did MEH live during those months? Her job remained in Ottawa.

As Ottawa is a gov/military city there are many temporary apts. available that are furnished. Their new home was under construction when they sold their Orlean's home which leads me to believe that she may have taken a temporary apt. Considering some of the dates in his diary, it seems she didn't spend much time in Tweed that summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288