Need some help with questions as soon as you can about Casey

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am getting ready to do a quick recorded interview with Robin Sax on Fox LA.

Then tomorrow night (Friday) Levi and I will be joining Robin and Fox LA in a true crime on the Internet discussion.

Casey is one of our topics.

1- Is Tim Miller suing Casey

2-Are Jose Baez's houses really in foreclosure

3-anything new or weird that I may have missed in the past couple of days about Casey? I realize this question could take up years of time on WS. :)

Thanks everyone for your quick responses.

Tricia

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the suit is by TES and not Tim Miller as an individual. Tim Miller is speaking on behalf of TES as a witness. Not trying to get technical but there is a difference.

I am getting ready to do a quick recorded interview with Robin Sax on Fox LA.

Then tomorrow night (Friday) Levi and I will be joining Robin and Fox LA in a true crime on the Internet discussion.

Casey is one of our topics.

2-Are Jose Baez's houses really in foreclosure

3-anything new or weird that I may have missed in the past couple of days about Casey? I realize this question could take up years of time on WS. :)

Thanks everyone for your quick responses.

Tricia

1. Texus Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery is suing Casey (not Tim Miller personally)
Orange County Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O

2. Yes, At one time 2 homes owned by Baez went into foreclosure..
According to public records one was sold and the other case is still OPEN as per Osceola County clerk http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Case No. 2010 CA 003354

3... :blushing: well that's a loaded question, :waitasec: oh where, oh where do we start :crazy:

1. Texus Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery is suing Casey (not Tim Miller personally)
Orange County Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O

2. Yes, At one time 2 homes owned by Baez went into foreclosure..
According to public records one was sold and the other case is still OPEN as per Osceola County clerk http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Case No. 2010 CA 003354

3... :blushing: well that's a loaded question, :waitasec: oh where, oh where do we start :crazy:

I know nothing about # 3 and nobody else saw me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :innocent: :crazy:

For the best answer to question number 3, do you have the technical capabilities to dredge up an entire thread that was deleted yesterday? It was titled " Casey Anthony in Pt. St. Lucie" I believe.

The newest thing, if it is proven, is Diane Dimond's report that she has located Casey, staying with a Pastor at a church in Palm City Fla...
Local media are all following the story.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/18/is-casey-anthony-hiding-in-palm-city-florida.html

It is not at all clear from the picture that the girl with the back to the window is KC. And the other woman certainly is not.

Diane Diamond has made up things in the past, so I just don't give her reports much faith. But I appreciate your post very much and th epicture - thanks

It is not at all clear from the picture that the girl with the back to the window is KC. And the other woman certainly is not.

Diane Diamond has made up things in the past, so I just don't give her reports much faith. But I appreciate your post very much and th epicture - thanks

I agree. The through the window shot doesn't look like Casey, but I am now SURE she is there..

I agree. The through the window shot doesn't look like Casey, but I am now SURE she is there..

She is living with a preacher and his wife? She has to be bored out of her mind - will not last.

Has Jose withdrawn or been removed from acting as Casey's attorney?

It has been reported that he has but he's still showing up as her official representation from what I understand.

If Jose is no longer representing her who is? What part is Mason playing in all this.

"The meeting was in regard to a lawsuit by Texas Equusearch which is suing Anthony for the money it spent searching for her daughter Caylee in 2008."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30231777/detail.html#ixzz1jwRJshwK

This was the Judge's response - OCA must answer two questions and has 10 days to do so.

Judge rules Casey Anthony must answer some Texas Equusearch questions.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370998?cmpid=twitter
:clap:

Has Jose withdrawn or been removed from acting as Casey's attorney?

It has been reported that he has but he's still showing up as her official representation from what I understand.

If Jose is no longer representing her who is? What part is Mason playing in all this.

Mason issued a statement on IS today to say Baez's job ended on the last day of the trial and he no longer represents OCA. Mason say he and L.Fryer are handling her appeal and probation issues now.

I'll see if I can find the statement because I think it was in a thread not the News thread.

Found the article for reference: From an acceptable link...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/19/casey-anthony-millionaire

Cheney confirms he and Lisabeth Fryer are representing Casey in her appeal and are also representing her with her probation. Jose Baez is not representing her any more. “His job ended on the day of her sentencing,” said Mason.

What a LIAR he is OMG we all read how Baez was shopping her story around after the verdict!

Thanks for the post Zsa Zsa. What an existence this woman has - worse than I thought it would be. I had visions of her living with a huge swimming pool, etc. because of the original theories that a lawyer (who at one point was disbarred - forget his name) had taken her in.

So you think she is still there. I got the impression that she has left.

I know nothing about # 3 and nobody else saw me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :innocent: :crazy:

:floorlaugh:
your post reminded me of this line

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep".

As for #3 - Wowsers! What isn't new - the video diaries x3, the discovery of her location, her talking about her own computer and camera that are hers, belong to her and she can take them with her when she leaves. Her new dog and the hilarious skit done by her "dog" on SNL that went viral.

All posted in Current News - it just goes on and on.

Mason issued a statement on IS today to say Baez's job ended on the last day of the trial and he no longer represents OCA. Mason say he and L.Fryer are handling her appeal and probation issues now.

I'll see if I can find the statement because I think it was in a thread not the News thread.

Wow, I bet the stories are true that they had a falling out. Wow!

She is living with a preacher and his wife? She has to be bored out of her mind - will not last.

Where you been? He is an ex Christian recording star gone pastor, has seven children from a blended second marriage and has a school on the property where OCA has been living. He is apparently offering her counselling and spiritual guidance - all info released through MSN. Church property is chained off with no trespassing signs for the first time in it's history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back