AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found BW's old myspace, but you have to be her friend to view it. Am I allowed to link the page that shows it is hers?

And according to the news article, 3 uncles is just the tip of the iceberg...geesh! What is next?

Selling child *advertiser censored* is a big money maker.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years. I have to say this case is one of the most vile cases I've followed. Ick Ick Ick These men are nasty swine.

An aside, I hope Uncle Scott is dishonorably discharged from the National Guard.

Is it the alabama topix i need to be reading? Just can't seem to find the items others here are referencing....

Please do not link nor discuss Topix posts as that is not an allowed link here. This posts lands at random.

Is it the alabama topix i need to be reading? Just can't seem to find the items others here are referencing....

I can't remember what I searched for -- "Britttney wood topix missing" will probably pull up the thread that I read. There isn't any talk of BW on Topix until after her disappearance, and there's only a comment or 2 on the thread that pertains to her. I found it interesting, though, that this person knew of the situation behind the arrests 3 days before they happened. If I recall correctly, it's a Fairhope thread.

Whoops, just read what the mod said...my apologies!

Please do not link nor discuss Topix posts as that is not an allowed link here. This posts lands at random.

Sorry Daisy....I know that! Gee, you just get so caught up in a case that you lose all sense of the rules.

:seeya: Heads up, everyone. I'm working on a new thread for Brittney, and I'll be back in a few minutes with the link. This one will then close for posting.

Hello all,

We love that you are so passionate to help find Brittney. But WS has some very important Rules that help us keep this site safe and helpful for victims, their families, and our posters.

PLEASE read the following carefully and tailor your posts accordingly:

- TOS and Rules can be found here. These apply to all cases, all the time, and all our members are held to these standards.

- We do not allow cut & paste from social media sites here. It's generally ok to link to the site and direct your fellow members to an interesting post by giving time, for example.

- If you ever try to post a link and it comes up *********, that means that site is not allowed to be linked at WS. Please do not come up with creative end-arounds for this rule. If you can't link it here, we can't discuss it here.

- At this time, there are TWO persons who have been arrested. The extended family, in this or any other state, are NOT TO BE SLEUTHED.

- Do not even begin to attempt to sleuth the identity of any of the victims of the recent charges.

If you see a problematic post, don't respond, just hit that red triangle, send a note and move on.

Thank you all for caring so much about Brittney. :tyou:

Selling child *advertiser censored* is a big money maker.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years. I have to say this case is one of the most vile cases I've followed. Ick Ick Ick These men are nasty swine.

An aside, I hope Uncle Scott is dishonorably discharged from the National Guard.

:what: Has this been mentioned somewhere, or are you just theorizing?

Anyone notice that a Google search for Brittney brings up Websleuths, but almost NO news stories? This should be big news in such a small community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23