Is Misty the worlds best little victim?

Maryann123

Reaction score
Let's get real!
When did Tommy and Joe decide to steal Ronald's gun? If it were something they pre-planned, how would Joe get from Timmy's house to Ronald's? OK, he took the van out of the driveway, but how did he know the keys were going to be available to him? It must have been his lucky day, because the keys were just lying there for the taking! Lucky Joe again, since he was able to sneak out of the house unobserved while Chelsea was working on insurance papers. That darn lucky Joe was then able to sneak into the van and then pull out of the driveway without anyone seeing the car lights or hearing the car crank up. If Misty ever told what time all this was supposed to have taken place, we might find that Chelsea and Joe were actually having a conversation, or drinking a beer together at that very time. Maybe Tommy and Lindsy were watching TV. Now, if they went in to get a gun, there is no reason to prop the back door open. Misty's letter to Chelsea, says she had already heard they were coming over to get the gun, so they did not break in. Since the gun was gone, Joe is really, really ticked, so he decides to take Haleigh. Before he leaves, he puts a knife to Misty's throat and threatens to kill her, and her family if she tells on him. Not only does Misty keep this secret, she stages the MH to look like a break-in and a kidnapping. What a great little victim she turned out to be! I guess it's that "scared" thing she is feeling that made her do it. Funny, how she pointed the finger at Joe, almost off the bat. (voice stress test) I guess Joe told her it was ok for her to suspect him, she just couldn't tell that he did it. (suspecting isn't a killing offense to good old Cousin Joe)
Really, is this too much, or what?

One of these two(R*M) promised the gun to JO for payment on something. Ron does not want any part of JO being there...why?

Now misty has a knife to her throat, gets raped and Haleigh gets stolen/killed. Master investigator rc has not figured out anything that is wrong with misty. HE is keeping the enemy close keeping a watchful eye on her for any clues......lol

One of these two(R*M) promised the gun to JO for payment on something. Ron does not want any part of JO being there...why?

Now misty has a knife to her throat, gets raped and Haleigh gets stolen/killed. Master investigator rc has not figured out anything that is wrong with misty. HE is keeping the enemy close keeping a watchful eye on her for any clues......lol

and yet Misty is hanging up posters of Haleigh with cuz the very next day ( http://twitpic.com/12gr21)!!! I really hope LE has more to go on than her "word".

Oh wait ....... he had a reallllly long knife, right??? :croc:

It wouldn't suprise me at all if Misty really was "messed with" by some of her relatives, because they have so many problems with crime and drugs. That being a reason to not save the life of a little girl is unbelieveable.

I have seen no remorse from MC, and if anything she appears to have had a lot of fun this last year with friends, drugs, cars, boys ... no remorse.

I think she's a criminal. Her personality traits are not unlike millions in her situation (lack of motivation and drive, addicted to drama, slow perhaps brain damaged) --but she is a criminal on top of that.

The picture of Joe and Misty taping Haleigh posters on the window together is all I need to know that her Joe story is a big fat whopper of a lie.

Nobody jimmied the back door, or propped it open. Misty claims she never told the truth because Joe threatened to kill her. Nobody under the sun is so afraid of their attacker that they accommodate them to the point of being an accomplice. She wasn't afraid to point the finger at Joe or Tommy, because she did it in the voice stress test. The only way Misty would stage her own home, would be because she was protecting herself, or someone she loved, and that wouldn't be Joe or Tommy!

Misty is not suffering Stockholm Syndrome. Misty suffers from liarpants syndrome.

and yet Misty is hanging up posters of Haleigh with cuz the very next day ( http://twitpic.com/12gr21)!!! I really hope LE has more to go on than her "word".

Oh wait ....... he had a reallllly long knife, right??? :croc:

It's that "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" mentality that she and Ron have going on!

Misty is not suffering Stockholm Syndrome. Misty suffers from liarpants syndrome.

I guess LE would be considered incompetent if they didn't follow up on her last lead, but I think we know why they only spent 45 minutes interviewing cousin Joe. A lot of people think Ronald's tears were real, but I think poor Joe's were. When he said I've lost a lot of family, I think he was truly crushed. I know he is a petty thief, but nobody should have to go through what he's been through.

I guess LE would be considered incompetent if they didn't follow up on her last lead, but I think we know why they only spent 45 minutes interviewing cousin Joe. A lot of people think Ronald's tears were real, but I think poor Joe's were. When he said I've lost a lot of family, I think he was truly crushed. I know he is a petty thief, but nobody should have to go through what he's been through.

We all know Haleigh is the only Victim in this case.

However, we also have to think about the people that may be innocent and how this will effect the rest of their life as well as their families life. Look at how many still believe that CS and family took Haleigh and put the blame on them. Now they find out that Haleigh is most likely dead. I would not want to be in their shoes. My heart goes out to all the innocent people in this saga.

Not saying that Joe is innocent, but I to got a little crushed while watching him react when he said he lost his family. I thought to myself, well if he really is guilty, that is the only person that seems to have any remorse. But why wait 14 months without saying a word? The story being told about Joe just does not make sense to me. Maybe something else happen, IMO he wouldn't of killed Haleigh just because he couldn't have one of Ron's guns.

If this was a retaliation hit, the partial truth here could be that she was raped and that a knife was held to her throat.. but not by Joe. Whoever they messed with came back for a hit and raped Ron's girlfriend (couch was bouncing, squeaky shoes, black man or man in black, or black hair?) and took his child. Joe gets the blame because they won't tell who did it. I agree, regular dope boys probably don't do this. But gang dope boys do. I think they messed with the wrong dope boys. Ron thinks he is really bada$$ but really is podunk and it wouldn't surprise me if he either A) thought he was bada$$ enough to mess with gang boys or B) is too stupid to even know the dope boys were gangbangers too. The front door could have been unlocked and they walked right in, or maybe dumb Misty even let them in?

If this was a retaliation hit, the partial truth here could be that she was raped and that a knife was held to her throat.. but not by Joe. Whoever they messed with came back for a hit and raped Ron's girlfriend (couch was bouncing, squeaky shoes, black man or man in black, or black hair?) and took his child. Joe gets the blame because they won't tell who did it. I agree, regular dope boys probably don't do this. But gang dope boys do. I think they messed with the wrong dope boys. Ron thinks he is really bada$$ but really is podunk and it wouldn't surprise me if he either A) thought he was bada$$ enough to mess with gang boys or B) is too stupid to even know the dope boys were gangbangers too. The front door could have been unlocked and they walked right in, or maybe dumb Misty even let them in?

Then she is the coolest customer. EVER. Replay her video sitting on the couch at GMA after Ron announces his divorce. She's defiant, not afraid.

Then she is the coolest customer. EVER. Replay her video sitting on the couch at GMA after Ron announces his divorce. She's defiant, not afraid.
She is used to most forms of abuse, imo. If she tells the truth, she will be in big trouble with the law. I believe she is up to her eyeballs in whatever crime was committed by them all that caused Haleigh to be taken. Even if Ron and her split, she still has to protect herself from charges if the crime is exposed.

Some family, huh...?

I wonder if white boy greg is going to be involved somehow in this twisted mess...

So far Misty is a victim of herself. She has put herself in the middle of a kidnapping/murder and did nothing.

It appears Tommy has done the same thing.

No jury will buy the story they were scared, to much evidence to prove they were not.

I have no doubt that Misty is involved, whether she actually was responsible for the crime of killing Haleigh, I don't know. But she knows. I believe Tommy knows as well, but not sure about anyone else. But if she ever does tell the truth... who is gonna know it when they hear it?
As for Joe... too many people accusing him, without any proof.
Yep... these folks are not typical Norman Rockwell models, that's for sure.

IMO, Misty is far from being a victim. I do not feel sorry for her.

She has lied about everything
She said she didn't know what happened to Haleigh--LIE
She said she didn't know where Haleigh was--LIE
She said she didn't know WHO took Haleigh--HALF TRUTH (42% deception)
And she also wasn't sure if Ron was involved.

Now, If Misty and Ron were so bonded after the fact.....How is it that she is not sure if Ron is involved? As far as her not knowing who took Haleigh, apparently she doesn't because we now have "persons of interest". So now why is she so sure that it was JO? She knows her options but is not quite sure which one to choose. Meaning, there's multiple people to choose from. She knows what happened to Haleigh, she knows where Haleigh is but she is not sure who took Haleigh and if Ron is involved. I just get the feeling that Misty wasn't around for everything that took place that day. If she was there when it happened, and knows the location where Haleigh's body was dumped, how is it that she don't know WHO took her? It makes no sense. If she was there...it makes no sense-she would know who took Haleigh to that spot. I think Misty got some of her facts concerning the events that took place, from a third party.

I also think that her third party information was thrown in her face when LE took her down to the dock this week. Now all of a sudden she realizes that she's in "big trouble". Whatever LE has, IMO, they're right on the money.....After the dock trip...the case turned to Homocide and we now have "persons of interest".

I have been trying to put myself in Misty's shoes (a little too big for my feet though.lol) I was wondering why she keeps telling on Tommy and Jo...If Misty have been afraid to talk, maybe, just maybe...Misty was hoping they would tell the "Real Story" so she wouldn't have too. Maybe she was trying to steer LE in their direction because she knew eventually one of them would tell it. So whoever it is that she's afraid of (the Cummings, IMO), she can still say..."I didn't tell police nothing...Tommy told them." still trying to protect herself, all the while, corraborating Tommy's story of the truth. She didn't want to be the "Snitch".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back