Jeung/Lish

I originally sent her the link to the article, followed by a jpeg of the note sheet. I will send her a pic of young FLEK. I can't say if she read the whole thing or not, you know how people are. I did ask her about the phone number with both variations and I mentioned lish and visages number. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think this might be a long process I asked her for a fax number. If I can fax to her, she will see the whole picture. Her day probably goes like, 8am, get up, 10am do makeup for Angelina Jolie, 1100, makeup for Charlize Theron, 1200 lunch with hot male model, 1:00 private meeting with male model... 1:48 tweet non important person about silly case not important to me.... See where I am going? I can't believe the Feds have not interviewed her. Just stupid.

I originally sent her the link to the article, followed by a jpeg of the note sheet. I will send her a pic of young FLEK. I can't say if she read the whole thing or not, you know how people are. I did ask her about the phone number with both variations and I mentioned lish and visages number. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think this might be a long process I asked her for a fax number. If I can fax to her, she will see the whole picture. Her day probably goes like, 8am, get up, 10am do makeup for Angelina Jolie, 1100, makeup for Charlize Theron, 1200 lunch with hot male model, 1:00 private meeting with male model... 1:48 tweet non important person about silly case not important to me.... See where I am going? I can't believe the Feds have not interviewed her. Just stupid.

I am floored that LE didn't contact her. It doesn't make sense and it makes me suspicious.

I emailed Maureen O'Hagan, the Seattle Times reporter, to ask if anyone from LE ever contacted Jeung and if not, why. I'll let you know if she replies. Not holding my breath!

Today, area code 8187606190 north Hollywood, CA. This is a landline put out by pacific bell.

Today, Area code 8057606190 overland drive, culver city, CA. This one is wireless.

Today 3237606190. Bibber California. Unknown type. Lassen county.

213 was divided several times. We don't know when she wrote anything on that page. All writings could have been over a period of time. Anything on that page could have been written well before 1987. In fact, some of the writing looks more childish and may have progressed. For instance, top left "north holloyood" to bottom right "Hollywo"

HUGE FIND.

Since Jeung confirmed she did not know Catherine D'lish in the 80's, I started looking for anyone by that last name. I found a Lish that lived in Hollywood ( north) and he had a son...the SON lives in ...wait...wait...yep

SCITUATE, MA.

Guess who else lives there RIGHT NOW. LASSINER.

dont want to break rules but I have the info in a jpeg.

HUGE FIND.

Since Jeung confirmed she did not know Catherine D'lish in the 80's, I started looking for anyone by that last name. I found a Lish that lived in Hollywood ( north) and he had a son...the SON lives in ...wait...wait...yep

SCITUATE, MA.

Guess who else lives there RIGHT NOW. LASSINER.

dont want to break rules but I have the info in a jpeg.

I was just looking at the notes page again and if Jeung is actually connected to the Ing Fouk, then what if Jane Doe really wrote "Kathleen Lish" - I did a brief google search and there are a few people by that name in the US. Has anyone looked into that?

One people finder type thing listed a Kathleen lish in MA with the c. Lish I found. I can't remember which site. I didn't follow up. I am frustrated with how I can't find pictures of any of the laciners an K just went poof! I even wonder if she ever lived in Texas maybe she was in A s life before and she just carried over.its annoying, can't the detective just interview him and pull HIS records so they can follow it?

One people finder type thing listed a Kathleen lish in MA with the c. Lish I found. I can't remember which site. I didn't follow up. I am frustrated with how I can't find pictures of any of the laciners an K just went poof! I even wonder if she ever lived in Texas maybe she was in A s life before and she just carried over.its annoying, can't the detective just interview him and pull HIS records so they can follow it?

I haven't looked into the K. Laciner angle too much. However, I have wondered whether this is an identity that JD also assumed at some point. I am still struggling with whether or not the young LEK and the older LEK are the same person. The young LEK could have moved onto another ID and this K. moved into the LEK ID. Anything is possible at this point.

I have been following this thread intermittently, so apologies if this has been brought up and dismissed as not viable. Came across this article a little while ago and it made me wonder whether "Lori" could have gained her false ID through LE/officials perhaps witness protection or something. Of course they would never admit to it as it would be grossly immoral to give a dead child's id to someone.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/feb/03/police-spies-identities-dead-children

I still think the Idaho pic looks TOTALLY different than the rest. So strange to me. Again, we are assuming she came to Texas alone, and that she never had been to Texas to start with, which I am starting to question. The face structure even looks off to me. I wish the detective would chime in if he found any other IDs or DLs from other states using BST name.

Faces change tremendously over time, but I think the nose is consistent in all of the photos. Her nose has a little bend to the left (that has caused some people to suggest that she has had rhinoplasty or a broken nose. I'm skeptical about that, but the little bend in her nose is very distinctive.

This is a huge stretch, but bear with me. I think that "Kathleen Jeung" is connected to "records" (written next to "Ben Jr"). I think that the reason that FLEK used "Kathleen" (her "given" name, which was never used except in legal documents) in the notes because she got that name from the "records" that she was seeking. I think that Perkins was in possession of some "records" (possibly in connection with a bankruptcy he was handling)(or mishandling) and Ms. Jeung's name somehow came up, possibly as a creditor.

Was Ms. Jeung owed money by anybody who discharged the debt (or tried to discharge the debt) in a Bankruptcy in the mid to late 80's?

I'm so glad someone reached out to Kathy Jeung because I had a good feeling this would be very key in this case. I also was weary of possible memory lapse due to time but I feel this could at least fill in some sort of gap of who FLEK was prior to the name change. Even if we get a tiny sliver of information from Kathy we might be able to start establishing a life for FLEK in the mid 80s. That could lead us to start filling in other areas. It could also help us concentrate on where exactly to look instead of chasing a million different leads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back