FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was S. who hit ( another child, usually stated as ST), before running or walking away.

WOW, going to dig and find the link so we can confirm.....

YOU KNOW, if it was Somer that struck the other kid, I think of that kid getting home - possibly upset - and saying to their mother or father "Somer Thompson hit me!"

How might that go over????

If Somer was the one struck, did that kid leave the "tiff" at that? Or were they not yet done with her - so to speak?

WOW, going to dig and find the link so we can confirm.....

YOU KNOW, if it was Somer that struck the other kid, I think of that kid getting home - possibly upset - and saying to their mother or father "Somer Thompson hit me!"

How might that go over????

If Somer was the one struck, did that kid leave the "tiff" at that? Or were they not yet done with her - so to speak?

Right. And if that kid was ST,jr.?

Regardless.........it fits with my angle.

My #1 choice - STILL sticking with UNDERAGE PERP....related or not.

Sooooo. You think there might have been a hair-on-fire emergency going on down at that park?

Sooooo. You think there might have been a hair-on-fire emergency going on down at that park?

YOU MEAN "hair-on-fire" because of the way DT reacted?

WELL she should know how her children intereacted....

I'm not saying it was ST but DT would know if it was possible and therefore, what you are saying could be so.

ALL I'm saying is the perp is UNDERAGE and I believe that more and more everyday.

IMO the silence says more than any thing they've told us.

Then why ask him to wait for the kids if he couldn't be trusted for just a few hours after school? He was supposedly an "indigo" adult. Well versed in dealing with "indigo children", and presumably regular kids, too.
He did not strike me as being overreacting according to the MPR. And we do not know if the siblings were overly concerned either by S. not coming directly home. We do not know if PC came at the time stated, either.
It may have been he arrived sooner, while AT was still out looking and that is why he only picked up ST. But, it would seem that he would have passed them before he got very far, because his time of leaving and her time arriving with LE in tow is roughly 5 minutes.

She is said to have gone directly to the park first, even though she would have had to pass by her own house going down Debarry to get to the park.
The most normal thing to do in the world would be to stop in long enough to find out what is going on from everyone before going to the park or anywhere else. But, if she did so neither she, nor Sp, nor PC, nor the children mention it in the report. If it had been out of her way to go home before going to the park, then fine, but, if you were driving right by there.....it is a question that stands out to me.

HM???HM???HM??? Very curious indeed!

I'm not saying it was ST but DT would know if it was possible and therefore, what you are saying could be so.

ALL I'm saying is the perp is UNDERAGE and I believe that more and more everyday.

I'm just curious why you think an underage perp would have silence more than any other perp?

Right. And if that kid was ST?

I've wondered if ST got into a fight IN school, and had to stay after for detention. I've also wondered if ST was in the same class as the little girl ST walked home with...:waitasec:

Also, I've thought about Somer going in through the gate of the Gano House. I think she must have done it before, so it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm shocked that this could happen in this type of community," Somer's maternal great-grandmother, Marie Spires of New Richmond, Ohio, said Saturday. "And that no one would see or hear anything."

An autopsy has been completed and investigators know how Somer died, but authorities won't disclose their findings or any details about the body.

Spires said she doesn't know how the little girl died.

Family and friends described Somer as a friendly little girl who rode her scooter around the neighborhood.

"She never met a stranger. She was very friendly," said Robert O'Cain, a neighbor. "She was always looking for other kids to play with."

Tina Justyna said her daughter, 11, would often go to the library with Somer at school — and the pair would look at books about kittens and puppies. Her daughter is devastated that Somer is gone, she said.

"I don't let her watch the news," Justyna said. "She lost one of the few friends she had."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569515,00.html

Two things from this news report:

1) The name of Somer's great-grandma - M. Spires. (was someone asking about that yesterday...)

2) I didn't realize Somer was one of TJ's daughter's only friends (as per TJ).....

I'm just curious why you think an underage perp would have silence more than any other perp?

Aren't there rules about the release of information in protecting those underage????

I've wondered if ST got into a fight IN school, and had to stay after for detention. I've also wondered if ST was in the same class as the little girl ST walked home with...:waitasec:

Also, I've thought about Somer going in through the gate of the Gano House. I think she must have done it before, so it wasn't a big deal.

I edited my quote to make sure you know who I meant. I am unsure which ST you are referring to now? In each case, you are referring to ST, not ST,jr., correct?

I mean to drive right past your house to go to the park FIRST.
We know what she said on the MPR. What we don't know is why she considered going there the first thing she thought to do under the circumstances as they were known AT THE TIME.

We know what she said on the MPR. What we don't know is why she considered going there the first thing she thought to do under the circumstances as they were known AT THE TIME.

I believe we would better know the answer to that if it weren't for the blacked out video.

I haven't forgotten when DT (almost) said: "For all I know it could be my...."

Let me put it this way. Why wouldn't you tell the officer you went to the park to look for your daughter? Why would it be to pick up your son? It seems like a good place to look, but neither she, nor the officer goes there?
Or do they? I read a snippet once saying she was annoyed at having to stop off there after flagging down the cop. If ANYONE has a reference to this please let me know. What I read was confusing, and didn't understand it back then, but was there a video or article or something stating if she and LE went directly to her home or if they stopped by the park on their way.
TIA

"I'm shocked that this could happen in this type of community," Somer's maternal great-grandmother, Marie Spires of New Richmond, Ohio, said Saturday. "And that no one would see or hear anything."

An autopsy has been completed and investigators know how Somer died, but authorities won't disclose their findings or any details about the body.

Spires said she doesn't know how the little girl died.

Family and friends described Somer as a friendly little girl who rode her scooter around the neighborhood.

"She never met a stranger. She was very friendly," said Robert O'Cain, a neighbor. "She was always looking for other kids to play with."

Tina Justyna said her daughter, 11, would often go to the library with Somer at school — and the pair would look at books about kittens and puppies. Her daughter is devastated that Somer is gone, she said.

"I don't let her watch the news," Justyna said. "She lost one of the few friends she had."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569515,00.html

Two things from this news report:

1) The name of Somer's great-grandma - M. Spires. (was someone asking about that yesterday...)

2) I didn't realize Somer was one of TJ's daughter's only friends (as per TJ).....

Yes, in reference to Homer Spires - sexual predator with the same last name. Also, local Jax 11 o'clock news two days ago asking for help in finding him or for any info - he was last seen in Jacksonville. Called "the worst of the worst".

He has been missing since 2006 - it seems odd that they would single him out now and put it on the 11 o'clock news.

I believe we would better know the answer to that if it weren't for the blacked out video.

I haven't forgotten when DT (almost) said: "For all I know it could be my...."

Would this be the same video I am referring to in above post? Is any of that video before black out still available? Was it ever shown "unedited".

Also, do you think the recent video interviewing AB was also edited? I notice that it ends abruptly with not enough voiceover to finish the clip! It just has a still photo with traffic sounds in the back ground. Weird. Did AB have more to say that didn't make it to air? It makes you wonder.

This may be the most minor thing ever in relation to what was different 'that day' but remember it was the first cool day there.
It may NOT be minor in the long run, though, because of the hat and especially the scarf that Somer wore to school, in that possibly the scarf played a role in her death.

O/T

I also had a virus last month, but not from facebook -- it was called Cyber Security. I have a friend who was able to remove it, but I have spoken to several others who had to have their entire system cleaned off and reloaded, losing everything they had stored, because the person they went to for help thought that was the only way to remove it.

It all of a sudden flashes up on your screen in red - "X" out of it immediately!

I don't have access to it, but perhaps Ancestry.com would show a relationship between H and M S?

O/T

I also had a virus last month, but not from facebook -- it was called Cyber Security. I have a friend who was able to remove it, but I have spoken to several others who had to have their entire system cleaned off and reloaded, losing everything they had stored, because the person they went to for help thought that was the only way to remove it.

It all of a sudden flashes up on your screen in red - "X" out of it immediately!

Or DON"T. From what I discovered when my system crashed last year, if you click anywhere on it, no matter what, it will activate. Best thing to do is close down without touching it at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes