GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: The Michigan judicial system no longer allows for Grand Juries except in Federal cases.

Thanks for that info. I live in Michigan and did NOT know that. So, it seems like it is the sole responsibility of the DA in the county the murder was committed in to bring charges?

Griem at his best again...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120213/METRO01/202130389/Bashara-attorney-blasts-media-coverage-murder-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Blasting the media again because a reporter followed him as bb drove his daughter back to school.

" Griem has said he fears authorities may have already reached a plea-bargain agreement with Joseph Gentz to testify against his client"

When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas, Mr. Griem.

In a memo sent to members of the press today, David Griem, the attorney for her husband Bob Bashara, questioned whether some of the reporting amounts to sensationalism

at least he called it like it is!

Griem said he told a reporter Friday that Jane and Bob Bashara’s daughter was coming home from college because she needed family bonding.

“Shame on me for making this information public,” he said.
http://www.freep.com/article/201202...Bashara-murder-Grosse-Pointe-Park-Bob-Bashara

I think Griem likes the sensationalism and media attention! And if he is so concerned for the children he needs to cork it imhoo

" Griem has said he fears authorities may have already reached a plea-bargain agreement with Joseph Gentz to testify against his client"

When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas, Mr. Griem.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... CFRONTPAGE

The lawyer representing a man identified by police as the sole person of interest in the investigation of his wife's strangulation slaying has criticized the nationwide media attention the case has drawn as "tabloid journalism at its worst."

David Griem, who has been Bob Bashara's outspoken advocate while police searched his home and questioned a man who allegedly claimed he was paid by Bashara to kill Jane Bashara, on Monday issued a memorandum accusing an unidentified reporter of overstepping the boundaries of responsible journalism by following his client Sunday evening as he drove his daughter back to college.

furthermore, at his monster of a presser Griem stated that the daughter would be coming home on weekends to the media...

and now he is calling them hounds etc..

bet this was a plan in the works!

(epic fail Griem)

I have only posted once to this thread, but I've followed it closely.

At the risk of being flamed or labeled a "pervert", I now want to say something.

When I was younger and before becoming disabled, I was someone who was into S&M myself.

Most people who have posted on the S&M aspect have described it as "unnatural" and "depraved". Many have implied that S&M is perverted and that ANYONE who engages in those activities are mentally ill.

My only reason for posting my own experience is to point out that not all people are the same.

My own reasons for S&M activity in my past are very different than some. I never engaged in any relationship with a married man. I never participated in S&M where a man wanted to bring a second woman into our relationship.

There is a difference in the S&M community between "slave" and "submissive", and it is profound.

For those that have posted about the "perversity" of S&M, I am bemused. I don't judge people because they only like the missionary position, but then I guess the attitude of some who have treated S&M like some disease should no longer surprise me.

I just wanted to respond to those that HAVE behaved in a manner that condemns anyone into S&M as perverts not worth breathing the same air...and to remind them that don't judge want you don't practice yourself.

I am too old and too sick to be a part of that "lifestyle" at this point. I'm just astounded that so many who don't understand have posted terms like "perverts".

Whatever. Thanks. I am NOT defending BB or his "slave". Just wanted to say that SOME people have alternative life styles. That does not make them perverts or substandard life forms.

Thanks!

Thanks Basmat for sharing your experience. If we have questions perhaps you may have answers from your experience? I am the first to say have at er as far as what folks choose as lifestyle. It's a salacious tidbit in this case as it seems to be a motive or part of the murder motive. Probably tons of folks we know that engage in lifestyle choices we would never guess. Sorry to hear you are of ill health now. Thanks again for sharing that.

Thanks Basmat for sharing your experience. If we have questions perhaps you may have answers from your experience? I am the first to say have at er as far as what folks choose as lifestyle. It's a salacious tidbit in this case as it seems to be a motive or part of the murder motive. Probably tons of folks we know that engage in lifestyle choices we would never guess. Sorry to hear you are of ill health now. Thanks again for sharing that.

Thanks for your concern about my health. And I'd be willing to answer questions about why some people choose alternate lifestyles.

Again, I never was involved with a married man, and would have never tolerated a third person. :)

Thanks for your concern about my health. And I'd be willing to answer questions about why some people choose alternate lifestyles.

Again, I never was involved with a married man, and would have never tolerated a third person. :)

Your welcome. Hey it's like anything else some folks take something to another level such as bob did. Thanks for being open to questions.

You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

:innocent:

Thanks Bravo, well said ! and ditto !:goodpost:

Your welcome. Hey it's like anything else some folks take something to another level such as bob did. Thanks for being open to questions.

And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.

And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.

True dat.

You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

:innocent:

Exactly. This has been lying since day 1.

And now he has his kids lying for him!

Are in denial. They WANT to believe their father did NOT kill their mother.

FAIL.

Basmat!

Thank you .. I posted on a previous thread about people and their sex lives. I said that there would be WS posters that were involved in S&M .. and I was right!

AGain .. I think the S&M is less of a concern for me than his infidelity, pressure from the 'other woman', money issues, etc. It might be 'fun' to talk about because it adds spice to the story, but:

At the end of the day, it is SELFISHNESS that get's married women erased by their spouses ..

Thank you for sharing .. and, no, I don't think you're a 'pervert' ...

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member