Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know! :eek: It looks like Jose made a major boo boo, doesn't it?

#5,025 for him.

:rolleyes:I wonder if cheese is on the commissary list? If so, KC ought to order some to go along with her whine! UGH! I can't stand watching this video play over and over and hearing all the whining she's doing. "boo hoo......nobody understands what I'm going through...wah, wah, wah..."

I think Susan Smith does.

O/T I was flipping channels, GR on Bill O bashing LE and SA office for release of tape and GR said that JB said no visits from parents and LE manipulate the A's to visit with her. GRRRRRRR Back to NG

Ha ha! That's what Jose gets for leaving and going to New York! casey disobeyed him, Too!

apparently they're examining a dead snake found near remains, because there may be remains inside it?? first time i've heard of that.

Hate to keep mentioning my psyco X, but he had several snakes. And a snake would not eat a decomposed corpse. It would have to have been about a 12' pyton and eaten her pretty close to death - actually body still warm I think. It would have eaten the entire body and would have been eliminated long before now. Not possible.

GA says 'your daughter is the focus' KC 31 days and would never of said my daughter is missing.........CA had to! Universal and all the lies.

LP says it only took him 15 min. to figure KC out!

LP saying Casey blew up at him too. That's the thanks he gets!

Hate to keep mentioning my psyco X, but he had several snakes. And a snake would not eat a decomposed corpse. It would have to have been about a 12' pyton and eaten her pretty close to death - actually body still warm I think. It would have eaten the entire body and would have been eliminated long before now. Not possible.

Ewwwww!

I thought so too ~ that they're drawn to heat sources.

apparently they're examining a dead snake found near remains, because there may be remains inside it?? first time i've heard of that.

What are some of the ways that a snake can be killed? Could chloroform and other chemicals kill a snake if they are digested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog