Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the reports have mentioned what time he supposedly woke up & found her missing??, only that he reported her missing at 7.30

This old link says she walked into the night and a neighbour said she left the house and didn't return :
http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

More recent story :
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/missing-mum-wasnt-upset-husband-20120424-1xj28.html
says "...reported his wife Allison Baden-Clay missing on Friday morning after she failed to return to her Brookfield home in Brisbane's west, following an early morning walk."

Then :
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-mum-disappeared/story-e6freuzr-1226341571937 saying
"Previous reports suggested Mr Baden-Clay saw his wife go for a walk on Thursday night, but it is understood he told police he last saw his wife watching the Footy Show on television."

and

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-body-found-20120430-1xu2l.html#ixzz1tb12JUNW

"... police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am."

The awaking next morning seems to be the most recent and widely-reported scenario. Doesn't mean it's right I 'spose.

Perth1 -
It is also quite possible the story happened in reverse in almost every aspect of what you say.

I agree. I would think you would normally have a history of violence though. I can't imagine someone suddenly breaking to an extremity like murder when there have been no previous incidences.

Police have confirmed it is Allison's body. I wonder if Gerard will now visit the place she was found.

couriermail.com.au ‏ @couriermail Close
CONFIRMATION that body found yesterday at Kohlo Creek IS that of Allison Baden-Clay

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am."

The awaking next morning seems to be the most recent and widely-reported scenario. Doesn't mean it's right I 'spose.

Yes & there's nothing to say what time of morning he woke up & found her missing. So many questions surrounding the whole time frame...did he even go to bed, who knows.

I agree. I would think you would normally have a history of violence though. I can't imagine someone suddenly breaking to an extremity like murder when there have been no previous incidences.

Someone on here last night mentioned he had an AVO on him,.. gossip??, again, who really knows.

I would say half of Brookfield mothers are taking anti-depressants. And experience some form of depression. Their husbands work long hours and are typically 'absent' from the kids life. This is not meant to be a red rag to a bul l but it is a demographic that can afford to seek help for medical depression and they do. It is not a stigma. Anyway my point is - check out how loving and helpful her parents are - can you imagine they would EVER desert their daughter if she needed help. NO WAY!!! They would be incredibly supportive and doing their utmost to help their 'loving daughter'! JMHO

Someone on here last night mentioned he had an AVO on him,.. gossip??, again, who really knows.

Maybe gossip, but existence of an AVO would be one reason for police to respond quicker than normal in a missing persons scenario.

BadenClay parents - "lowered their Australian flag in their garden to half mast" according to the Courier Mail.
There's something quite odd about the family...

the way I read it is that he 'apparently' went into panic mode that night, couldn't find her, frantically texted etc. But, given his efforts were fruitless, probably exhausted by all that texting (it can be arduous you know), he gave up and went to bed, then, next morning he called.
He probably flattened her battery!!!

BadenClay parents - "lowered their Australian flag in their garden to half mast" according to the Courier Mail.

According to the Courier Mail the Police have just confirmed the body found was Allison's.

RIP Allison. I hope they find the answers to lock away your killer.

I mean really ... it's all so drama. Symbolic and empty gestures which are indeed odd and confounding.

RIP Allison. I hope they find the answers to lock away your killer.

And to do it quickly, to rob them of any liberty they have. To put them through the hell of a trial, all of which is nothing compared to what Allison may have suffered, what she has lost.

But patriotism to the country at this time is so important....scoff...scoff. Maybe they are more into regimented respect....mind you that kiss (that has mortified me into having bad dreams) would mean otherwise.

Yes I agree, very weird to be even thinking about a flag of all things at such a time!!!

Interesting that the body was 'found' in her walking clothes? Maybe she had been for a walk that evening? Or was planning a walk which would mean she left wayyyyyyyy before 10pm and her footy show episode was sadly missed! I wonder what part of the footy show Gerard watched and if the police were able to determine that he didn't watch it.

Maybe they are more into regimented respect....mind you that kiss (that has mortified me into having bad dreams) would mean otherwise.

Regimented scouts no doubt. I watched "that kiss" again when posting the vid link, wish I hadn't, disgusting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong