IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/ ... 43238.html
Why 14 Sex Offenders Live Where Aliahna Died
--snipped---

Many people were shocked to hear that 14 registered sex offenders live in the mobile home park where 9-year-old Aliahna was brutally murdered.

The high concentration is due to an Indiana law commonly called the 1,000 foot rule. The legislation requires sex offenders on the state's registry to live at least 1,000 feet away from schools, youth centers, and public parks.

Detective Cpl. Mike Smothermon with the Allen County Sheriff's Department says that naturally leads to a clustering of sex offenders in other residential areas.

Therefore, when an affordable residential area is found that meets all the requirements, sex offenders tend to cluster there. Sometimes they even live with one another as roommates to lower the cost.

Of the 14 registered sex offenders in the area, most of them are charged with incidents involving children, such as child molestation, sexual misconduct with a minor, or child *advertiser censored*.

Okay, I lied. I will say one more thing...if they placed both sisters into protective custody, that means that for whatever reason, they must not consider the stepfather/father able to provide them with suitable protection or care, either.

Hm...

That is wonderful news! I wonder if Aliahna's half-sister will eventually be placed in the custody of her father?

It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life :( :(

MOO

About the dress. I understand she was supposed to go to a birthday party. Was it the day she was reported missing? Didn't anyone notice she wasn't there prior to the 8 or so PM call? I wonder about the other sisters and if they were invited too.

And did mom send the dress with her for the "week" babysitting jaunt? Think about it. You're realllyyyy sick and think you need to send your kids away for "a few days -- whatever". But do you think "I better send this dress with her" because she has a birthday party to go to at the end of the week! So close to Christmas.

What - were these little girls gonna move in with him permanently? Was mommy even expecting them back for Christmas? Any gifts under the tree?

I'm so baffled at all this nonsense!!

MOO

Mel

The children that come from these family situations are very resourcful. I'm sure she packed her own clothing, as well as her sisters'!!

Thanks from your link:

On March 10, 1992, Plumadore was found guilty of causing injury to personal property and being intoxicated and disruptive. He was ordered to pay $150 for damages to a Kings Mountain Police car, Cleveland County court records state.

At the time of the charges, Plumadore had a listed address on the 900 block of Second Street in Kings Mountain. He lived on the 100 block of Ben Davis Road, Grover, when he faced three simple assault charges in 1996.

Court records show those charges were dismissed by the district attorney at the time.

ETA >> Sorry, I just saw LaurieJ already posted this.

It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life :( :(

MOO

Aliahna's biological father is the one who traveled from Iowa with monetary assistance to attend his daughter's funeral; he is not the biological father of Aliahna's half-sister. The man I am referring to lives in Fort Wayne, and apparently considers Aliahna as his daughter.

MOO

--the father seeking donations is aliahna's biological father.

--i think she was referring to lyleM, the biological father of aliahna's 6 year old step-sister.

Does anyone know if LE has interviewed Aliahna's sisters? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I have a feeling that dress is the only dressy outfit she had.

snipped for space

I got a kick out of Nancy Grace acting shocked that the child was asleep in her clothing and coat. She also found it hard to believe the children were sleeping on the floor. This is the norm...They probably wore their cloths until they could walk away on their own! They normally have no schedule, therefore they just drop where ever they are when they become tired. These kids could probably sleep thru a tornado. They are use to fighting, parties, and people in and out of their home at all hours of the day and night!

I had an acquaintance that lived in a roach infested apt. There were roaches in her babies diaper. They would crawl into his ears at night while sleeping in his crib. I helped her do a deep cleaning, at my suggestion...there were roaches in her blender and behind her medicine cabinet. It was normal to her!:banghead:

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

I guess we could all see that one coming.

Only his official hearing was pushed to next week. They said yesterday that he would still be formally charged today and have those charges read to him at the jail. He just won't be brought into court to stand for those charges until next week.

Personally, I think they pushed the hearing back due to the need for increased security. They need time to secure him, his route, and all areas of the court. MOO.

They don't want anyone to take him out...:twocents:

--the father seeking donations is aliahna's biological father.

--i think she was referring to lyleM, the biological father of aliahna's 6 year old step-sister.

A girl with the same mother and a different father wouldn't be a stepsister.
The stepfather's daughter was Aliahna's stepsister.

MOO

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that. Every family member we've heard from sings MP's praises, at least before he confessed. Not a single member of that multi generational dysfunctional family is fit to care for either girl. I'm not sure about the bio fathers (still can't figure out which girl belongs to which bio dad), but "mommy" & "grammy" are either totally blind, just don't give a crap, or they were in on all the abuse the whole time!

Hopefully they will be permanently placed with a loving family that doesn't intentionally subject them to abuse.

Thank you for the link. Well, I suppose this puts to rest any doubt that MP was a sexual predator of young girls? When I first saw the photos on his Facebook of the girl aged 10-13 years, I had a very bad feeling. This was before the news came out that Aliahna had been found and the sicko arrested. I thought perhaps Aliahna was being groomed as a replacement for the other girl. This whole thing is so very sick and disgusting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie