IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, some please delete this if it's not allowed. How these people are intertwined is so convoluted.

D <snip> Maroney is A's bio dad, he's in Centerville. He is friends with M Smith, who is also in Centerville and has photos of MP in her public FB albums. M Smith also claims to be A's godmother. M Smith says originally from Ft. Wayne, now lives in Centerville. M Smith also has photos of Lyle Moser's oldest daughter (and son "T") in her FB kids album, so I assume LM is the father to MS's daughter "K" (and son "T"). L<snip> Moser is from Ft. Wayne. L<snip> Moser is also the father to A's 6yo half sister with Tarah Souders, and was step dad to A for a few years (according to LM FB page).

M Smith is also friends with C Smith on FB. A C L Smith is who filed the protective custody against MP for harassing her 13yo daughter. Via google I was able to find that MS's friend CS, is indeed CLS.

Clear as mud, right?

<modsnip> Going to wash my hands now. *barf*

Only the girls were given to fugitive criminal (and child stalker) for a week. The boys, if they exist, were not. So they may not have enough for neglect of the boys. We'll see.

When I learned about CPS regs., I was amazed to find out that they normally only take the child who was involved in whatever the situation was, and leave the others. And, sometimes they will get back some of the kids, but not all of them, as well. Of course, if the situation is something like a dangerous environment, they will remove all (ie: maybe why the trailer was "cleaned" yesterday). But if one child is physically abused, CPS may remove only that child and leave the rest.

I don't think most people know that. And, it is very frustrating to see that. In my area our courts may remove all of the children, and if the mother has another baby, she keeps it - even if she is unfit for her other 6 kids. Luckily our judges are very involved, but I can see that in a larger jurisdiction it could be very difficult!

I wonder if paternity has been legally established for any of the "dads"

OMG....

The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”

Oh boy....I'm sure he did something to those girls. I'm so angry right now and I AM angry with the mom and the grandma. JMO

LE really needs to check out any possible connection between MP and the cases in which the perp left writing on the barn door and notes and photos for the girls. (Can't recall the names connected with those cases off the top of my head.)

What struck me is, the notes left by the unknown perp began with "Hi, Honey...."

In MP's interview with the journalist before Ali's remains had been found, he was describing his conversation with Ali, and when he was relating what he said to her the night she supposedly had nightmares, he began the quote with..."Honey...."

Add to that MP sent threatening messages AND photos of himself??? This is exactly what the unknown perp in the other cases did.

Possibilities make my hair stand on end.

Okay, some please delete this if it's not allowed. How these people are intertwined is so convoluted.

D<snip> Maroney is A's bio dad, he's in Centerville. He is friends with M Smith, who is also in Centerville and has photos of MP in her public FB albums. M Smith also claims to be A's godmother. M Smith says originally from Ft. Wayne, now lives in Centerville. M Smith also has photos of Lyle M<snip>'ss oldest daughter in her FB kids album, so I assume LM is the father to MS's daughter "K". Lyle Moser is from Ft. Wayne. Lyle Moser is also the father to A's 6yo half sister, and was step dad to A for a few years (according to LM FB page).

M Smith is also friends with C Smith on FB. A C L Smith is who filed the protective custody against MP for harassing her 13yo daughter. Via google I was able to find that MS's friend CS, is indeed CLS.

Clear as mud, right?

<snip> Going to wash my hands now. *barf*

Does anyone know if Lyle M is an RSO?

OK, this is starting to get very squishy.

So a woman in Centerville, Iowa filed a protective order against MP for sexually harassing a 13 year old girl. MP lived with this girl's father.

Ali's bio dad also lives in Centerville, Iowa.

Somehow, MP ends up living in Fort Wayne - in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife?

Fort Wayne, IN is over 8 hours away from Centerville, Iowa.

This too much of a coincidence. There is now way that MP "coincidentally" ended up living in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife.

Could there be a connection between MP and Ali's bio dad that existed PRIOR to him befriending Ali's mother?

IMO it's possible that it was like we were told because his acquaintance with the Lemmons predates his living in Centerville. Supposing Mr. Shumaker told the truth about introducing his old prison pal Shorty and Plumadore about four years ago MP would have gotten to know Tarah and her children and he could have learned to know the biodad and lots of people they are acquainted through Tarah. Did TS ever live near Centerville? Did Aliahna ever stay with biodad for longer periods of time? It could have been his attraction to Centerville if TS's family hasn't lived near there.

So I think it would make sense that A's mother would know about the scary stalking of the 13 year old & still let the creep babysit. HORRID to think about. :furious:

Very happy to see that the sisters are in protective custody. I hope they are being loved and comforted by very caring people. Lord knows they need it right now.

D <snip> Maroney is A's bio dad, he's in Centerville. He is friends with M Smith, who is also in Centerville and has photos of MP in her public FB albums. M Smith also claims to be A's godmother. M Smith says originally from Ft. Wayne, now lives in Centerville. M Smith also has photos of Lyle Moser's oldest daughter in her FB kids album, so I assume LM is the father to MS's daughter "K". Lyle M<snip> is from Ft. Wayne. Lyle Moser is also the father to A's 6yo half sister, and was step dad to A for a few years (according to LM FB page).

Clear as mud, right?

<snip>. Going to wash my hands now. *barf*

THANK YOU! That helps a bit, anyway.

But, unfortunately it only strengthens my suspicions that there is some kind of really nefarious connection between these people. There are far too many pedos involved in these connections. I have never, personally, known a single person who is a RSO. Not one. As far as I know, I have never even lived in a neighborhood with one (I have checked the registries every time I have moved, since they started offering the lists online.) I understand that I am fortunate to be financially comfortable, but we all know that sex offenders cross every SES line.

So, how is it possible that there are SO MANY in the lives of this family? From Maryland to Iowa to Indiana, they have been surrounded by, or at least in close proximity to multiple offenders. At least one child (Aliahna) was repeatedly molested before. Why wasn't the very first, and most important consideration to stay away from child predators when they moved? I mean the NUMBER ONE priority?

Does anyone know if Lyle M is an RSO?

He does not appear to be.

Although I did find a username he likes to use connected to several sexual sites online. No way to know if it is him or not, many of the profiles were private.

Wait, wasn't the dog petition TS did in Centerville, Iowa? So Aliahna and Tarah were there in 2010 as well.

Wait, wasn't the dog petition TS did in Centerville, Iowa? So Aliahna and Tarah were there in 2010 as well.

Yes. And the petition was about the same time as the dated photos of MP in M Smith's FB album. :waitasec:

JMO I think the confusion about Aliahna's father being a RSO probably comes from articles and forum posts saying something like "her father is a RSO" when it actually refers to Tarah's father.

I sure would like to know what kind of freezer bags MP used to store Ali's remains in. April Tinsley's killer utilized storage bags, too, when sending his notes and photos.

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm
(scroll to bottom of page to see storage bag)

The bag shown in the article on April appears to me to be Glad brand Wide Seal freezer bags.

There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

I believe he is in one of the other pics in that album as well... with a lot of kids and their mom.

Also, I notice these pictures are not in a "natural" state, for instance Christmas or a birthday, but they look rather staged to show off the girls.

I hope all women who considered him "a trusted and good friend" have a serious talk with their kids NOW!

So who was it that Grandpa molested? Was it a family member?

I know they don't list the children's name in these cases but I can't help but be curious.

What I read about Grandpa's crime did not specify the relationship between himself and the victim. But it did say he was the "BABYSITTER" of the victim for several years. To me that sounds like it might have been a family member. imo

I found another forum where a woman claims she has very important information that could change alot. Wonder what that could be!

If this person really has information she should go to LE not a forum.
My guess, she's an attention seeker. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member