NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I've wondered about that myself.

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?

Maybe because they never took her to a doctor here!

Astrology and physics are two different things. The don't do dreams, visions there in that forum.

I think he's saying that not all are marked, that it would be on the foot if it was. I think. He does word it strange. :waitasec:

Thank you - I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :) I do agree though with the thought that there are other ways of identifying it, such as Zahra's DNA being on the inside, or just the fact that Zahra is missing, she wore a prosthesis, and they found a prosthesis which would fit a child. MOO

My thoughts about the Christy Rd location.

Looking at the google map which was posted earlier on in this thread http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104702944048224668931.0004925b16f6302ffba91

If the driver has stopped the car on Christy Rd to discard the prosthetic leg, the driver has come from either Pine Mountain Road or Deal Mill Road. Christy Road in association with Deal Mill Road looks like an alternate route, meaning if the driver were traveling along Deal Mill Road in the first place there would have to be some reason to redirect and turn into Christy Road because looking at the map there would be no need to divert if traveling straight through.

So if the vehicle were coming from Deal Mill Road it could have been heading in the direction towards the drag strip road site which has been mentioned in an earlier thread.

apologies as I am not sure where I am going with this, locals might know the routes better and could determine the best or most common route.

Elisa lived on Burns Road at one time so my assumption is if she were the driver and had been coming or going to any place near Burns Road and Christy Road she may have travelled along Temple Hill Church Road which seems to also be known as E Caldwell Street.

Is it fair to assume that would be the route if the vehicle were going along Christy Road to discard the Prosthetic Leg coming or going from Burns Road area?

And if the vehicle had been coming or going to a location near Drag Strip Road it would have come from Christy Road via Pine Mountain Road and Freezer Locker Road.

The Prosthetic leg was thrown from the roadside, no care was been taken to hide it. Sorry I need a coffee drifting off a little...Maybe a silly question but I am thinking about cigarette butts near the Christy Road site is EB a smoker?

Thanks, I may have to go there...They interest me as well.

I can't find it? I see some in different forums for the individual case, and one in the parking lot locked for Zahra.

Sherlock, do you happen to know the color of the wood chipper (machine part)? I remember you saying you saw two of them when you were there.

Sorry, I do not remember the color. I said there were two of them because there was obviously one in Burke county where they were searching and I saw one myself in the back yard at the Hickory home.

I will see if I can find a media photo of the chipper in Burke county if you like.

Thank you - I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :) I do agree though with the thought that there are other ways of identifying it, such as Zahra's DNA being on the inside, or just the fact that Zahra is missing, she wore a prosthesis, and they found a prosthesis which would fit a child. MOO

They could also get someone like Zahra's grandmother to ID it.

In his 911 call he says that he went back to sleep.
He doesn’t mention work!

As far as I know he mentioned it on television when he was interviewed by GMA. He stated he left home (around 11 or 12) to go look at a job and when he returned he was working in the yard when EB came running out of the house telling him Z was gone

I am wondering if it would be ok to send the email address to the people that thank me for the post. Thats seems to be the only idea I have about how to get the email address out without just putting it on the forum for everyone. Which would be better? Just needing some pointers here...still pretty new to this. Thanks

;)
:blushing:

Wasn't the leg found UNDER some brush? If it was under something it could not have just been thrown out of the window.

I am wondering if it would be ok to send the email address to the people that thank me for the post. Thats seems to be the only idea I have about how to get the email address out without just putting it on the forum for everyone. Which would be better? Just needing some pointers here...still pretty new to this. Thanks

;)
:blushing:

When you have made a certain # of posts, you will be able to send personal/private messages to anyone who is a member. I am not sure what that # is? Maybe someone can jump in.

Im off here for the night. I have to be up early tommorow to go celebrate the life of a 96 yr old woman who died peacefully in her sleep as it should be ...May tommorow be the day they find sweet Zahra.

As far as I know he mentioned it on television when he was interviewed by GMA. He stated he left home (around 11 or 12) to go look at a job and when he returned he was working in the yard when EB came running out of the house telling him Z was gone

That was the story, but if you listen to the 911 call he says he just got up and she was gone...that's not word for word but close.

is that where EB was taken during a search?
Did she point to the area?
IIRC eb IS A SMOKER (ABOUT CIG BUTTS) she holds a cig in a few pics

Still on page 1 of this thread so it probably has come up but I have a link to the International Star Registry where you can get cashback if you purchase a star...that might help cut cost for people who are interested.
They are also not near as expensive as the roses.
HTH and let me know if anyone wants the link.
I thought of that earlier as something we could all donate for....looking up into the sky and seeing Zahra forever.

I dont even pretend to understand how it works in OZ maybe some of our wonderful down under posters can help here. From what ive read here losing parental rights there is way different from here. I understand it that she is the only one other than AB that can obtain these records. It may just be less hassle for her to get them with her still being in the country. He may have a harder time obtaining them being in the US or he has refused to do it? JMO

LE could probably subpeona Medicare records detailing every medical practitioner Z had been to in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam