Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

Casey not participating in vigils because there's a concern for her safety.......

Oh, right. But she could travel all over and be safe because it would be 'secret.' They need to park her butt in jail now.

Hey that was good, MysteryMachine! :clap:
I like Sue Moss too. She's hilarious, but she's always right on the mark regarding Casey!
She also looked shocked when one of the attorney's agreed with her! Funny...

I guess I am nutty as a squirrel because if I was CA the first thing I would have done before she left the house was made her change those jeans, (yes, I wore tight jeans when I went clubbing at that age but not when I went to my corrections officer and was going to be on TV as a suspect for murder), the redneck mother that I am, we would have had a throw down right in the front yard but the girl would have left the house looking decent and I would have accompanied my daughter which probably would have stopped the "I'm available & easy weird strut." I'm of the mind that if she can't control herself then someone needs to control her.
Am I wrong?
Could be that Cindy washed those jeans just one too many times IMO.

ha ha!! That's a GREAT catch!

Your comment reminded me of the other odd TV family - the Addams Family (though they're not as odd as the A's) - and the lyrics that were circulating awhile back to the theme music of the TV show:

They’re creepy and they’re kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They’re all together ooky,
The *advertiser censored****** Family.

Their house is a mausoleum
Where people come to see ‘em
They really are a scream
The *advertiser censored****** Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

They’ll get the F.B.I. to call on
They lie that you can count on
We’re gonna pay a call on
The *advertiser censored****** Family. :crazy:

Hahahahahahah, LMAO, now I'm going to be singing that to sleep!! Thanks for a much needed laugh!

I guess I am nutty as a squirrel because if I was CA the first thing I would have done before she left the house was made her change those jeans, (yes, I wore tight jeans when I went clubbing at that age but not when I went to my corrections officer and was going to be on TV as a suspect for murder), the redneck mother that I am, we would have had a throw down right in the front yard but the girl would have left the house looking decent and I would have accompanied my daughter which probably would have stopped the "I'm available & easy weird strut." I'm of the mind that if she can't control herself then someone needs to control her.
Am I wrong?

I knew I liked you! :blowkiss: A mother after my own heart!!

He used it oddly..he said "i fed the little girl her breakfast" It sounds like he fed someone that was left on his doorstep, not his grandaughter. I wouldn't even refer to my neice as "the little girl"..I would say I fed Rylie her breakfast or I fed HER breakfast..it's just odd, like he is distant from her.

I don't believe KC was there when Caylee got up.

Thank Ya'll I was starting to think maybe I'm really a baaad Mom cause eventhough my kids are all in their 20's I still demand that they respect me and themselves. My Mother expected that behavior as well...I just wanted to make sure there were other Nuts.:crazy:

Count me in.............I CANNOT in my wildest dreams imagine one of mine taking to me like that from jail or anywhere else. I would get in my car and we would have had a "knock down-drag out" right there at the jail.

Oh, right. But she could travel all over and be safe because it would be 'secret.' They need to park her butt in jail now.

If these people are as "dangerous" as CA tries to act, then she should be in jail for HER OWN protection.........Right?

Please explain. TIA
I thought that was pretty straight forward, but OK.

IN MY OPINION: I think the family has known what happened to Caylee this whole time and has done everything to cover this up to save Casey from prison. This is why I do not think they have been in denial. Plus Casey isn't the only one lying. Lying is not denial. Lying means they are fully aware of the truth, but are distorting the facts on purpose.

I have always thought she was at TonE's.
Ok...I asked this in the "motion thread" but don't think it was answered. In the docs (pdf. pg 3 IIRC), it mentions that Casey lied about where she was living with the child. Hadn't we always assumed that she was at home with the As? Maybe it was the way that it was worded, but I don't remember her telling/bringing LE to a place where she said she resided. Does anyone have a clue about this?

Count me in.............I CANNOT in my wildest dreams imagine one of mine taking to me like that from jail or anywhere else. I would get in my car and we would have had a "knock down-drag out" right there at the jail.

Amen on that one.:clap::clap:

:laughs:

I'll tell ya, I'd give just about anything to be present during any "off-the-record" conferences that are held in chambers on these motions... I can ONLY IMAGINE what JB will try to argue to Judge Strickland.

Judge Strickland has her number and he is not fooled by her in the least.

I sure wouldn't be quick to pick up the phone the next time she called.

IN MY OPINION: I think the family has known what happened to Caylee this whole time and has done everything to cover this up to save Casey from prison. This is why I do not think they have been in denial. Plus Casey isn't the only one lying. Lying is not denial. Lying means they are fully aware of the truth, but are distorting the facts on purpose.

I totally agree. I see that house as one where "the inmates are running the asylum." I also believe before this is all over, they will be charged for obstruction of justice.

I would not have appeared at that bond hearing either. She would be "on her own." That is what I believe the psychologist was trying to tell CA, but KC was so good at manipulation she could talk her way out of it until CA finally got angry and it got physical.

I was watching a crime and punishment program the other night and the story was about a case where they administered sodium penithol to the perp.(back in the 70's)
If this were my kid I would pin her butt down and inject her myself.

:clap::clap:

If these people are as "dangerous" as CA tries to act, then she should be in jail for HER OWN protection.........Right?

I agree 100 percent. I thought that was crapola from the first time I heard CA say it then CA went and proved it was crapola when protestors started showing upat her house knocking on the door and the A's would just open the door right on up, complete strangers. Couldn't these people at the door be the "dangerous" people they were so frightened of? Walking out in their front yard at all hours of the night with all the protesters around and they, the protesters could have been the "dangerous" people. Nope, just doesn't fly.

Stay on Anthony case topic and Enjoy the Show! :)

OK, I am going to go off topic. Someone may have to ban me.

Do you all realize how much Patty does for us? I am in total awe of this woman. Works constantly so the threads run smoothly, uploading everything case related on YouTube for us, I could go on and on and on but I hope you get the picture.

Patty came out of the blue, jumped right in, and has been a delight since day one.

Patty, I know you will get all embarrassed but I need to publicly acknowledge you (I should have done this long ago) and thank you for all you do. You never ask anything in return and work with your heart and soul to help all of us keep up to date on this wild case.

OK, now I will ban myself. I think a 2 day time out is good for going off topic.

Tricia.
PS. Anyone who wants to thank Patty has a pass to off topic on this thread. heh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back