Will this case ever be solved?

About what?

About what happened to Haleigh, however we all know he will never tell the truth..Like Casey A, he and the truth are strangers...Same applies to his mother and his grandmother too.. They won't ever tell the truth either...JMHO

According to the deal Ron got on the drug trafficking he is willing to testify against the Croslin clan if and when charged.
Do you honestly think LE did not get everything Ron knew before signing off on the deal?
They're not fools.

According to the deal Ron got on the drug trafficking he is willing to testify against the Croslin clan if and when charged.
Do you honestly think LE did not get everything Ron knew before signing off on the deal?
They're not fools.

BBM :)

IMO,According to the deal Ron made, he HAS to testify truthfully in the HaLeigh case. Nowhere does it state he is willing to testify against "the Croslins".

your BBM :)

no i don't think Ron has told LE everything before signing off on the deal, had he told everything he knew he wouldn't have the need for a deal. Pretty sad that in order to tell the truth about your daughters disappearance he had to make a deal to tell the truth.

JMO

IMO,According to the deal Ron made, he HAS to testify truthfully in the HaLeigh case. Nowhere does it state he is willing to testify against "the Croslins".

no i don't think Ron has told LE everything before signing off on the deal, had he told everything he knew he wouldn't have the need for a deal. Pretty sad that in order to tell the truth about your daughters disappearance he had to make a deal to tell the truth.

JMO

It is sad. Real Daddys dont need that.

JMO

Since Misty Croslin is the 'key' per LE
and Tommy Croslin is 'a suspect' per Jason Lewis, States Attorney
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this most likely is a 'Croslin crime' and that is who Ron would testify against at a trial.

Who said there was 'a need for a deal' with Ron?
Ron was 'given a deal'. :)

What is sad is the way some treat the father of a missing child.

As I see it, LE knows damn well Misty does not know where Haleigh's remains are located and are just using that as an excuse to keep from investigating Ron's C family to the fullest extent.... JMHO

when did you find this out? that writer of the Haleigh book says that too, that there is a big LE cover up and I personally don't believe it for one second, or that this is all a conspiracy within Rons family, just nonsense he is talking, no proof whatsoever. JMHO

when did you find this out? that writer of the Haleigh book says that too, that there is a big LE cover up and I personally don't believe it for one second, or that this is all a conspiracy within Rons family, just nonsense he is talking, no proof whatsoever. JMHO

I think it's possible.

Tears and so much love for little Haleigh. God bless her soul.

One more thing, God, I hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her!

I am sooo with you. Thank you.

Many many months ago...Through comprehension and a keen perception of reality...
BTW...I could care less about what TH wrote in that book of his....Haven't read the book and have no intention of reading the book....JMHO

Tears and so much love for little Haleigh. God bless her soul.

One more thing, God, I hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her!

What do you mean by you hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her? All of what?
I suspect she was alive until she got caught up in the fray between Ron C and Misty and paid the ultimate price.....JMHO

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this most likely is a 'Croslin crime' and that is who Ron would testify against at a trial.

What is really sad is Ron C, his mother and his grandmother refusing to tell Crystal S the truth as to what really happened to her daughter...JMHO.

Ronald C. ...Misty C. or both know exactly what happened to Haleigh and they know where they put her! So does Ron's Mother. They want everyone to think this case is now COLD....a total unsolved mystery. We are left to ponder who's lying? Just like Trenton Duckett ( who was killed by his Mother ) and disposed of so remotely as it looks like he'll never be found. ( Some want to think Malinda Duckett sold him but I think not as she had no need for money as suicide was where she was headed ..I think she originally planned to write threatening emails to herself on how she and Trenton would be murdered, supposedly from Trenton's Dad then she would kill her son then herself so Mr. Duckett would be blamed, but after she killed Trenton she realized she was too selfish to kill herself . It was only after she became suspected of Trenton's missing and probably dead by her hand did she kill herself ) Jonbonet Ramsey killed by a family member ( won't say who I think did it ) and the cover up and lying keeps this child from getting Justice. These three children are all looked at like COLD cases ...but you have to wonder how COLD are they really?

I'm hoping and praying this case is heating up.. .....We all know.....The Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn...

(snipped)

June 19, 2011
Was Haleigh even at the MH the night she went missing? Could Misty have dropped the children off at a relatives or taken the children somewhere. Haleigh meeing with foul play or an accident taking place at someone elses home?

http://tampa-florida-lawyers.com/?p=527

What do you mean by you hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her? All of what?
I suspect she was alive until she got caught up in the fray between Ron C and Misty and paid the ultimate price.....JMHO

I have very dark thoughts about what might have happened to her before she died.

I have very dark thoughts about what might have happened to her before she died.

Hi 4Jacy, Since I believe her father is the one responsible for her demise and what happened was due to his out of control anger causing her demise, I do not believe Haleigh suffered any lengthy form of abuse that afternoon/evening from Ron C or anyone else before she passed on...IMO.. Its quite possible she never knew what really happened and just woke up on the other side...R.I.P Haleigh.. JMHO

Hi 4Jacy, Since I believe her father is the one responsible for her demise and what happened was due to his out of control anger causing her demise, I do not believe Haleigh suffered any lengthy form of abuse that afternoon/evening from Ron C or anyone else before she passed on...IMO.. Its quite possible she never knew what really happened and just woke up on the other side...R.I.P Haleigh.. JMHO

This is so good, I posted it again.

From a LOGICAL viewpoint, its really too much for me and a few others to look at Ron, who was with the "key" and calling the "suspect" the night his daughter goes missing, a man the cops TARGETED, I personally cant pretend that those FACTS, don't show the world he is involved in what happened to his child. I think most of the world can see this for what it sadly is.

(BBM)

No, what is sad is the way the father of an alleged "missing child" treated his own daughter's disappearance . Just because he alleges to be the father of a missing child doesn't make it so!

MO ~

Poor HaLeigh. Did she ever have a chance?

I think the only chance she had was with Crystal, (Who has been putting her life back together, Good for her).

HC should have NEVER been in Ron's Custody. At ALL PERIOD!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back