MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a slideshow of photos here from the birthday party on Oct. 2nd
http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow?widgetid=37993

I could seriously kiss you right about now ........(smooch) and my eyes thank you ever so much!

Why is Lisa the only female in any of the pictures. Birthday party and no pictures of Lisa with anybody other than the males in the family? Finding this a tad odd - well odd based on family b'days that we have in our family so this is just personal opinion only.

This morning I read that DNA sample was taken from the teenage neighbor. Then I read that the teenager had been over at the house that day. Was wondering : wouldn't her/his DNA be expected to be found then ? MOO

I don't know it could be something or it could be nothing. Maybe they are trying to eliminate this person. He/she must be underage because they are not naming him/her. I'm not sure how it will help because if she/he was in the house then their DNA would be in the house. Unless there is some evidence that we don't know about in which they are trying to match DNA? How's that for a mess of speculative confusion? :lol:

Can someone pls explain what "MSM" is?

MSM stands for "main stream media" which is pretty much any news outlet (local or national).

MSM does not mean Facebook, other forum posts, things that could be considered "rumors", etc.

If you detect vitriol in my statements it may be true. It makes me sick to think of people using a missing child as a money making venture. That turned me off right there. There is no good reason to go making deals with networks when your child is missing. If my child was missing I would be paying all the news outlets to run their story. If I wanted to offer a reward I would use my own money or borrow it. I would not be asking for money at this time. I have enough family/friends to help me financially to get me through any hardships I might have. The only help I would want from strangers is to keep looking for my child and spreading the word.
The lack of cooperation with LE is another sticking point but I would be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if money wasn't involved.

It may be as simple as they don't have any money for a reward nor does their family or friends, not enough needed for a reward.

Maybe you or someone else might have enough that they wouldn't need to ask, but that doesn't mean other families in their position do though. If someone doesn't have money for a reward they just don't have it, it's as simple as that.

Time will tell.

JMHO

Too many "firsts" for this to be a true stranger abduction unless their house was being staked out and behaviors/work schedules were being watched. MOO is that this was not a random act by a stranger - a perp maybe but not a stranger. MOO still sits that neither mom or dad is involved with the disappearance of Lisa.

I keep thinking all the "first" or coincidences are the reason it happened or part of it.

My gut keeps telling me the phones are gone because one of the parents got rid of them because they knew they would prove an affair.

In an interview by a KCTV 5 news reporter talking to the grandfather....I think the link is in thread #6....during this interview the grandfather states that the parents and children had been over for a birthday party for a grandson's 8th birthday on Sunday....that Lisa had a cold and was a bit fussy but still smiling and happy. I know we have the link posted somewhere but I am not able to find it on their website now. It aired on KCTV 5 on Thursday evening I believe is when I saw it.

And another >.............. (SMOOCHIE) ... going to you. Okay guys I will stop now .. I have gone totally batty..............:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thanks for the link peeps. This was news to me this morning. :)

I think it is just as important as LE stating that parents had stopped cooperating.

A teen (think the ones who kill pets) could take the baby, would likely pocket cell phones just cause, and that they were concerned enough to take DNA says a lot to me.

This morning I read that DNA sample was taken from the teenage neighbor. Then I read that the teenager had been over at the house that day. Was wondering : wouldn't her/his DNA be expected to be found then ? MOO
Yes, but maybe not on the clothes of the babies if they are found or the phones or the baby if she was bathed.

There seems to be a distance from the Dad towards the Mom in the article photo of them "embracing". His hands are in his pockets. They're probably both caught in their own private hell, but I sense a hesitation of trust from him to her. I don't know what to think, but I've very worried about little Lisa.

Missing girl's family to work on generating tips for police, reward fund
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html

The Question

In this exclusive preview clip, Judge Jeanine asks Jeremy and Deborah Irwin, “What’s the next thing you remember?” after realizing that their child had gone missing from her crib.

(The Answer makes no sense.)

Deborah responds saying,

“Him[Jeremy] coming in the bedroom saying, ‘Why are the lights on?’ you know, ‘why is the screen popped out of the window?’ Lisa’s bedroom door was open, and we always close it when she goes to sleep at night. He said, ‘She’s not there.’ And we got up and started screaming for her and looking everywhere, and she wasn’t there.”

Now that is a mess of a statement...He ran back and checked … came in the room and said, ‘Where’s Lisa? Where’s she at?’ I ran back and said, ‘She’s in her crib?’ and in the next sentence, "And we got up and started"

Wonder if the teenage neighbor was babysitting that night ? If Deb had to go out for something ? MOO

Can someone pls explain what "MSM" is?

Main Stream Media (ie ABC CBS CNN NBC, etc)

for a handy reference guide to commonly used acronyms here at Websleuths click the link at the bottom of my post called Websleuths lingo :)

The first thing a kidnapper would do is get rid of her clothes. That's what was so intriguing about the neighbor's claim of seeing a man with a baby clad only in a diaper.
The dumpster fire might involve those clothes as well.

I find it hard to believe the dumpster fire isn't involved. It is also why I still think its someone outside the family

I could seriously kiss you right about now ........(smooch) and my eyes thank you ever so much!

Why is Lisa the only female in any of the pictures. Birthday party and no pictures of Lisa with anybody other than the males in the family? Finding this a tad odd - well odd based on family b'days that we have in our family so this is just personal opinion only.

:loveyou:

I found that odd as well.

I posted this last night but I will repost since the crib was brought up again....

Per my pediatrician, who raised 6 of his own kids, and has seen it all:

A fall from a crib onto a carpeted floor is highly unlikely to cause serious damage to a baby. Even a fall onto a hardwood floor will more than likely do no lasting harm. It is falls from grocery carts onto concrete floors, or high falls onto very hard surfaces that cause the kind of damage you are all speculating about.
My child fell from her crib while climbing out ( and yes the mattress was lowered), and she was fine. My niece fell off a counter top on her face/forehead while in her baby carrier at 3 months of age, onto a vinyl floor over a concrete slab, and she was fine.
He told me that it is really not that common for falls to do serious, permanent damage, or to cause the death of a baby. That's why police don't believe abusers when they claim massive damage was caused from a fall off of a sofa or off a table, etc.

Yes, in 30 years of ER work, my Dh has rarely seen a truly serious injury from a crib fall. Dislocated shoulders, some broken arms, lots of bumped heads checked out by CT scans, pinched fingers, etc. Of course, any injury to a baby is serious, but it would be truly rare for a fall like that to be life threatening.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member