A little of this and a little of that - Off topic posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad you do not have my dream being a 5 year old being brutually raped repeatedly....begging for help and no one will.

doesn't mix well with coffee in the A.M.

That's exactly what I sensed. No answer from Soulscape as of yet on the astrological location so I will try to backtrack on her posts and see if she mentioned anything when I get some time.

BTW, my opinion on NG not mentioning Ron is that she knows Ron is in the midst of setting THEM up and I sense that even the drug deal and his part in it was a set up to get Misty in jail so she will eventually cave and let someone know what happened to his daughter. I really feel that he had nothing to do with this and he might not be the "highest standard citizen" but he is broken from what happened to Haleigh. She and family are better off in prison,once he finds out what they did...

That's exactly what I sensed. No answer from Soulscape as of yet on the astrological location so I will try to backtrack on her posts and see if she mentioned anything when I get some time.

BTW, my opinion on NG not mentioning Ron is that she knows Ron is in the midst of setting THEM up and I sense that even the drug deal and his part in it was a set up to get Misty in jail so she will eventually cave and let someone know what happened to his daughter. I really feel that he had nothing to do with this and he might not be the "highest standard citizen" but he is broken from what happened to Haleigh. She and family are better off in prison,once he finds out what they did...
I could not have said this better..Some things i just know..i can,t explain how..
and i know Ron was not involved.Some people find his actions of falling on the ground and things suspicious,however these are quiet common forms of expressing grief in the deep south..I can remember as a child..My mom would carry a gallon jar full of ice water to funerals along with smelling salts..because someone would most likely faint..People now are more in control if they attend church as my mom would say..they know how to act..When i attended services for some of my patients in black churches they still expressed their grief in this way,not afraid of what anyone thought of their behavior..Very open in expressing grief..for me it was a wonderful experience..

I could not have said this better..Some things i just know..i can,t explain how..
and i know Ron was not involved
.Some people find his actions of falling on the ground and things suspicious,however these are quiet common forms of expressing grief in the deep south..I can remember as a child..My mom would carry a gallon jar full of ice water to funerals along with smelling salts..because someone would most likely faint..People now are more in control if they attend church as my mom would say..they know how to act..When i attended services for some of my patients in black churches they still expressed their grief in this way,not afraid of what anyone thought of their behavior..Very open in expressing grief..for me it was a wonderful experience..

I can also relate to not being able to explain how I know some things..I just know them...And I know with everything within my being Ronald Cummings is responsible for what happened to his daughter, Haleigh..

First thanks Roze for the birthday greetings. It's been so nice to have so many birthday wishes from all those here at WS. And, a little humbling too.
Yes, I too enjoy my posts. LOL.
But, I do appreciate your thoughts on Nancy Grace's involvement in this case. At this time, it's the only explaination I can come up with to explain her unusual treatment of Ronald. Strange isn't it?

Indeed. Either she believes RC is innocent or she's pretending to believe he's innocent. I don't know which, and I don't know why.

I can also relate to not being able to explain how I know some things..I just know them...And I know with everything within my being Ronald Cummings is responsible for what happened to his daughter, Haleigh..

:clap::clap::clap::thumb:

OF COURSE I DO.......I saw his polo shirt, the orange one her wears all the time as he scooped her off the mattress. I also believe he "MESSED" with HC....

and with MC when she was younger....

and JO.

No wonder this girl has no self-esteem and her parent's turned a blindeye...

I am not saying her actions these past years are not her OWN....

They all deserve to go to PRISON....and they will. I think the only deals made will not include the DP.

and I have not dreamed about TiC.....but I feel he is involved.

I mis-read the name in your post before I started my rant.

I agree that TiC is involved. He is keeping to low of a profile, and he got out of town too quickly.

Thought I'd share the dream I had yesterday after I went back to bed when I first awoke at 6 a.m. It concerned the Nancy Grace show.
Those who watch NG know she avoids bringing Ron's name into any of the discussion on the drug charges. When she talks about Hope's co-defendents, she only mentions Misty and Tommy. Ron's action are never mentioned by NG.
In my dream, there is a prime time special with Nancy Grace. The show does not begin with the usual Breaking News, Bombshell Tonight announcements.
No, Nancy appears sitting looking directly into the camera. She then begins a story about how the Florida LE and the FBI have used her to be an undercover subject to help break the Haliegh Cummings case. Her job was to get close to Ron and befriend him in order to learn what really happened. She aplogizes for what looked like she was protecting him on the air. She goes on to say she had to continue to present him as an innocent participant in the drug deals so as to not make him think she was on to him.
Then, she announces: Warrants in the death of Haleigh Cummings have been issued to Ron Cummings, Misty, TN and GGMSykes. Before she signs off with her "Goodnight Friend," there is cheering and horns blowing in the background.
Maybe I should go back to sleep more often in the early mornings.

OMG, I have played this scenario over and over in my mind. I explained it away by saying that it was because I was so disappointed in how Nancy Grace had covered this case and overlooked Ron's likely participation in Haleigh's death.

Here is what I think..

Party at the MH..Timmy, Tommy , Joe and a couple other dope boys. Fight breaks out and Timmy, Tommy and Joe leave.."dope boy/s" stay with Misty.

I am thinking that only Misty knew who the "dope boys" were. I think Tommy's lawyer has said he knows what happened, but, can not identify the person who done it.

Fight breaks out ..at the MH and carries over to Tyler.. fighting continues and LE are called..not a 911 .... That is why the female officer was there and she stated HaLeigh last seen 1 - 1 1/2 hours prior to the 911 call (2:00- 2:30)... Must have been Timmy, Tommy or Joe saying that is when they seen her last her and they were not lying...
Tommy lied and said 10:00 - I believe that he told this lie trying to save his marriage to Lindsay.

2:am - Neighbor hears screaming.. it is MISTY...she is being raped by
one of the " dope boys" and the other takes HaLeigh (Neighbour heard loud vehicle) Misty is screaming cause HaLeigh has been taken.

Misty knows who the "dope boy/s" are.. infact, she has said "THEY" took her in the van" so there are 2 dope boys..

Why not tell who the dope boys are... well she is terrified of them... maybe it was "them" that held a knife to her throat and raped her and lil Jr seen the bouncing on the couch, then the black man took his sister...

Hey MAD, I brought this up awhile ago and this transmissions tells me that Haleigh was indeed seen after 10p by someone over on Tyler St. At first I questioned what LE was doing over on Tyler in the first place but now I see that it really doesn't matter why they were there but yet they found out that Haleigh was last seen in her residence at around 2a. Now my questions are:

Who from Tyler St. was at that mh around 2a?
Why were they there at 2a?
Remember the screams heard coming from the area at around 2-2:30a?
If you ask me, it's all connected.

I also think that Ron was home during this time.[/
QUOTE]

BBM: See bolded above, I beleive this as well. Was any information ever published from the neighbor who heard the screams as to if they could understand what was being screamed? Any words? Anything? I'm wondering if it was screams of horror or someone screaming Haleigh's name as in looking for her? I have a feeling that the screams were of horror. JMO.

If this can be applied as a general tool, then one needs to examine why AS uses the word "we". Why does she not talk about events leading up to arriving at the trailer? Who called her? Why did that person want her to go to the MH? Who was there?

IMO, GGM's "it's a crock" interview is deserving of as much scrutiny as is Misty's first interview.

If this can be applied as a general tool, then one needs to examine why AS uses the word "we". Why does she not talk about events leading up to arriving at the trailer? Who called her? Why did that person want her to go to the MH? Who was there?

IMO, GGM's "it's a crock" interview is deserving of as much scrutiny as is Misty's first interview.

ITA ...And I would like for someone to start analyzing some of TN's statments also... IMHO.. We are all aware of the lies the Croslins are capable of spewing..IT'S TIME to put Ron C and the Cummings Clan under the microscope....JMO

I, personally don't think that RC would/could testify against TC/MC in the drug case. I think it is possibly in the works to narc on others in the community that are using/supplying drugs...if that is the case, it would stand to reason that RC would/could testify in those that he narced on, in their trials in the future.
This scenario makes more sense to me as I can't wrap my head around the need for the DA to have RC witness against TC/MC when they've got plenty of video and an UC for these charges levied against RC.
Also would like to point out that RC has lived in Putnam County a lot longer than either MC/TC had...therefore it would make sense that he would be more in the 'know' as to who does what in the circle of drug abusers/dealers, etc.

I wonder if what you say is true, in terms of Ron informing on others in his community but wants to keep that quiet -- so instead LE wants Shoemaker to put it out that Ron is testifying against Misty and Tommy ..... a win-win to pressure them while keeping Ron's plea deal secret to prevent backlash?

He wanted a reduction bond just like casey tried. State wanted to know how they were going to pay for it. That means tn ans as would have to turn in ALL financial records and testify in court. State wanted to know what they had for collateral too...lol.

I can't figure out why no update...only guessing, they are trying to keep his moves a secret and away from the press as long as they possibly can.

He wanted a reduction bond just like casey tried. State wanted to know how they were going to pay for it. That means tn ans as would have to turn in ALL financial records and testify in court. State wanted to know what they had for collateral too...lol.

I can't figure out why no update...only guessing, they are trying to keep his moves a secret and away from the press as long as they possibly can.

That has to be it. You would think they would at least put his trial date on there but maybe something by law has to be posted on there first so they can't put the trial date.

In other words, they can delay and forget but they can't falsify.

Bet RC squeals out all suppliers (his own mother and GGS?), dealers, (MC)buyers (Hank/Lisa/ToC) etc.
I for 1 want to know who his VA guy supplier was in the tape!
WBG is in jail along with Talon now also.
Who's next?
Oh where is Haleigh???

Where are you seeing that TG is in jail?
I did a search and didn't find him.
WBG is still there, though.

I also think that Ron's mother and grandmother do not know anything about Ron's involment with drugs. How deep it goes know one knows how far but I would bet that they only thought that it was a rec. or on occasional use. No big deal to them.

I would think that it would have to be things to do with Misty that he would be testifying about at her trial. I can see him telling on the suppliers and people who were buying from them at his own trial or to get a deal but I don't know how that would be speaking against Misty at her trial. Seems like it would have to be about things that she did that is unknown.

I don't believe for a minute this his mother or his GRAMMA are involved in this drug mess. In fact I think it is disgusting to even name his gramma. Ron might use drugs but it doesn't mean that his mom and gramma do. I've never even read or heard anything about his mom and gramma using drugs except by some people on here. People seem to be getting carried away or letting their imaginations run away with them. :furious:[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------

I have never once stated TN or GGMS use drugs, but I heard Ms. Misty, herself, state ALL The Cummings do drugs...JMO

I also think that Ron's mother and grandmother do not know anything about Ron's involment with drugs. How deep it goes know one knows how far but I would bet that they only thought that it was a rec. or on occasional use. No big deal to them.

Hi gmapiggy! I totally disagree with you. I think TN and GGS have known for years and perhaps participated in those drugs. Something is very wrong with that family and all the dynamics surrounding it.
Please understand that I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE with you. Welcome to WS!

It is my understanding of what I've seen so far from MC's lawyer that the defense strategy may very well be that it was a case of entrapment by the LE because of her direct involvement with the Haleigh case.

LE has stated that this is not the case. That the drug arrests are seperate.

However, since MC's lawyer is choosing (possibly we aren't sure yet) to open this door.

Then couldn't questioning of those providing testimony also related to this case (RC) within a tight framework be asked about the Haleigh case?

I don't know, I'm just curious as to if this could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998