GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo All,

Per message 223 in this thread.

No one can inform on the appeals process in a case such as this?

No one has any educated guesses on jail term for OJ?

Wrinkles

OJ wiggled out of a conviction at his first trial due to a gross miscarriage of justice and a deplorably bad jury decision.

OJ could not help himself but to offend again with his Las Vegas fiasco. he has a warped, criminal nature.

I wonder what the jurors from his first trial think of him now? I wonder if they ever feel any regret over not convicting him?

Hiya SouthCityMom,

You wrote:
>>Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.<<

And the number 13 never looked like such a sweet number. :)

Wrinkles

hhaaa haa hahah hahahaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaa

Aint it a kick in the hiney OJ. 80 square feet of cement fun instead of your 4200 square foot home in Florida. Gotta luv Karma!

Gotta say this. OJ must have realized when the verdict came down that there will never again be: sex with a woman, alcohol, drugs, and all the addictions that he loved so much. And, he will be a target in the prison system. He will be isolated like SP. For such a gregarious as he is, that will be torment. No more golf either. Isn't that sweet?

Gotta say this. OJ must have realized when the verdict came down that there will never again be: sex with a woman, alcohol, drugs, and all the addictions that he loved so much. And, he will be a target in the prison system. He will be isolated like SP. For such a gregarious as he is, that will be torment. No more golf either. Isn't that sweet?

He will be spouting that he has found God before too long!:behindbar

A loud " YOU IDIOT" was heard coming for Johnny Cockran's grave sunday, scientist can't exsplane this strange phenonemum.

From the AP via Yahoo.com news:

In a city where luck means everything, O.J. Simpson came out the big loser — and his unlucky number in a case full of bizarre twists was 13.
He was convicted of an armed robbery that happened on Sept. 13 and was found guilty on the 13th anniversary of his Los Angeles murder acquittal. The Las Vegas jury deliberated for 13 hours after a 13-day trial. :eek:

If I remember right the famous Bronco chase was on June 13. It's my son's birthday, and that's what I seem to remember.

Eve

<<In a city where luck means everything, O.J. Simpson came out the big loser &#8212; and his unlucky number in a case full of bizarre twists was 13.
He was convicted of an armed robbery that happened on Sept. 13 and was found guilty on the 13th anniversary of his Los Angeles murder acquittal. The Las Vegas jury deliberated for 13 hours after a 13-day trial.>>

Amazing, huh? I have always been superstitious about 13. Apollo 13, Princess Diana... dated Charles 13 times before marriage, slammed into the 13th pillar... and now O.J. wow.

:crazy::laugh::crazy::laugh::crazy::laugh::crazy::laugh:

A loud " YOU IDIOT" was heard coming for Johnny Cockran's grave sunday, scientist can't exsplane this strange phenonemum.

This is both funny and so pathetic. Don't laugh too loud when you see the first picture either, lol....

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/10/06/o-j-simpson-had-an-acquittal-party-planned/

That's because, while heading towards the conclusion of his Las Vegas armed robbery trial, O.J. planned an acquittal party. I wish I was joking.

Simpson associate Thomas Riccio, after an in-studio interview Friday with radio talk-show host Anthony Crivello and retired Las Vegas police detective Phil Ramos, invited them to join O.J.'s entourage at an undisclosed location.

"That's how certain he was," Crivello said during an interview on Saturday, a day after Simpson and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart were found guilty on all counts, including armed robbery and kidnapping with a deadly weapon.

"He's been predicting a hung jury," said Ramos, who attended the trial and provided expert commentary on Crivello's show, "The Sicilians" on Fox Sports Radio KBAD-AM, 920.

This is both funny and so pathetic. Don't laugh too loud when you see the first picture either, lol....

That's because, while heading towards the conclusion of his Las Vegas armed robbery trial, O.J. planned an acquittal party. I wish I was joking.

Simpson associate Thomas Riccio, after an in-studio interview Friday with radio talk-show host Anthony Crivello and retired Las Vegas police detective Phil Ramos, invited them to join O.J.'s entourage at an undisclosed location.

"That's how certain he was," Crivello said during an interview on Saturday, a day after Simpson and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart were found guilty on all counts, including armed robbery and kidnapping with a deadly weapon.

"He's been predicting a hung jury," said Ramos, who attended the trial and provided expert commentary on Crivello's show, "The Sicilians" on Fox Sports Radio KBAD-AM, 920.

Hiya, Top!:blowkiss:

:laugh:

Aw, they're probably finally going to have to throw away the party hats and noisemakers from the last acquittal party.

Eve

WOW, he thought he was going to get away with this? again? He thought it would be a jung jury? How ARROGANT he is.. I'm so glad he was found guilty... Once again, bears repeating... :crazy:

Couldn't help it, I cracked up at that pic. :)

Does not surprise me in the least that he was planning a victory party, the man is a real sick dude. He thinks that he is entitled and that he can do whatever he wants, the laws of this land do not pertain to him.

Well who's laughing now!

Incredible!:doh::banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm speechless. At least he's finally where he belongs, although 13 years too late!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow