FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Something that hasn't been discussed too much is the orange foam that came out of her mouth and the orange "stuff" on her pillow and the floor. That may be explored more in the defense case. I can't see why or how this husband could have constructed all these oddities and why would he? It is unbelievable so that may be why he will win. :what:

Big mistakes not testing all that plus throwing the magazines out

I thought that Statement analyst was really over reaching.

He made the statement about adam having said "oh my god 9 times" like he was really trying to conveince them.

Well if you are looking at the statements people make as they are trying to conveince you then of course you will come to a conclusion they are lying or acting because you already have it in your head they have something to conveince you of.

If you listen to the tape as a what is going on here. you might get a different conclusion . Not to mention these comparisons are made based on what guilty people say to conveince people they are innocent. The guilty people base there behaviour on how innocent people react . Kinda make the whole idea of " he is sounding like a guilty person ''in his statement, a very hard point to make. I dont even understand why the FBI attemps this particulur method because there are much better ways to get the same information base in fact and not this mess. JMO

Who wouldnt ask for help? I did.

If he really did find his wife as he said, he was believable to me. It must be rare for a young 30 something husband, to find a young, thirty something wife in that condition. He continued to say, I don't know what happened! Based on the crime scene and the oddities, I can imagine he was freaking out, like what happened?!?! He might have be making a statement but was really asking a question in an "excited utterance". His crying sounded genuine, he was truly in a panic. jmo

The FBI statement analyst sounds like a Witchfinder General - everything this, or any other, defendant says or doesn't say is interpreted as evidence of guilt. I mean, what the heck is an innocent person supposed to sound like in that situation?

Pitbull said the Prosecutor is clairvoyant. I love it! And the ME meets with the Prosecution instead of the defense about the slides, he had all along.......right!!!!!!! He knows he looks so bad and his $250,000.00 is on the line.

Not heard the whole trial but I did hear the ER doctor that treated her say when he spoke to Adam about what happened, Adam told him he found her sitting on the toilet.

Yet I've heard other testimony her head was in the magazine rack. I've not reconciled this info yet.

I have given up depending on isolated statements, many times they conflict with other witness statements. Maybe what Adam meant was that he assumed she was sitting on the toilet then fell onto the magazine rack.

I have given up depending on isolated statements, many times they conflict with other witness statements. Maybe what Adam meant was that he assumed she was sitting on the toilet then fell onto the magazine rack.

I thought that too and im unclear on when and where the other statement was made, the one where she was vomitting>?

If he really was alseep I could see him being groggy and out of it till the reality of the issue hit him, on the other hand those injuries sounded bad all layers of skin had those hemmorages and you dont bleed after death, you get hicky/hemmorages from pumping blood once the heart stops the blood starts pooling everywhere and in fact there should be a pool of blood at or near the head physics is where i thought this testimony would come in, gosh I want to see the pics! gosh darn it!

JMO and prolly means nothing but her earrings are a bit much for court....just sayin

me thinks that too LOL and wonders how old she is, she looks very young for a judge, in Texas you have to be a attorney for years i think before you can even run for judge, not know about Florida

I thought that too and im unclear on when and where the other statement was made, the one where she was vomitting>?

If he really was alseep I could see him being groggy and out of it till the reality of the issue hit him, on the other hand those injuries sounded bad all layers of skin had those hemmorages and you dont bleed after death, you get hicky/hemmorages from pumping blood once the heart stops the blood starts pooling everywhere and in fact there should be a pool of blood at or near the head physics is where i thought this testimony would come in, gosh I want to see the pics! gosh darn it!

The ME stated as fact that she was alive at the hospital and died at the hospital.

The ME stated as fact that she was alive at the hospital and died at the hospital.

Wait...what? So this guy's supposed to have half murdered his wife, then rang 911?

This case is ridiculous already and the defense hasn't even started its side of the story yet.

I think he said that's the official time of death because a doctor pronounced her but she had no vital signs when paramedics arrived and none at the hospital.

me thinks that too LOL and wonders how old she is, she looks. very young for a judge, in Texas you have to be a attorney for years i think before you can even run for judge, not know about Florida

She's not commanding any respect at all, I would like to see her take some control over this courtroom and stop playing with her hair. It's very off putting.

In any other case if the defense attorney accused the ME of fabricating evidence I would have been appauled however with this case and the way its been handled, idk, I'm not so offended.

Something that hasn't been discussed too much is the orange foam that came out of her mouth and the orange "stuff" on her pillow and the floor. That may be explored more in the defense case. I can't see why or how this husband could have constructed all these oddities and why would he? It is unbelievable so that may be why he will win. :what:

I want to research the orange foam after the case.

I didnt know it came out of her mouth but would make for a theory. Was it in her lungs as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back