AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think that many Mothers are studying KC as a "How To Kill A Child And Get Away With It" manual, nor do I think they are using WS as a guide either. I do , however, believe when someone is this off balanced and has a child in their care and someone else takes advantage of the situation instead of alerting authorities that a child may be in danger is a crime in and of itself. Not many women especially this young are going to leave the country, and leave their family/friends behind most don't even have a passport to do so. I could be wrong too!

I agree ... well thought out post

What is so sad about the thought that she needed time away from him is that she was just away from him for what 10 days? Too, she was on the run..
I would think that being on the run the last thing on her mind would be her nails..
But then again, just like with Casey, a scared mother who had their child kidnapped (sarcasm and all) got a tattoo..
Sorry I don't have the link to the particular show, but it was discussed on Nancy's show along with EJ going shopping for clothes. :)

they showed the document on one of the news shows, and it appears to be filled in on the form, printed, not signed. For those papers, the man in question doesn't have to sign.
I think her merely filling in his name in her writing and submitting it to the court would be fraud. MOO

Dear Posters:

If you think a post is rude, do not make a post about how rude the other poster was.

Instead, hit the alert button and tell the mods about it.

That is the only way to handle a post you perceive as rude.

We will look at the post and decide to either edit it, delete it, or let it stand.

Thank you,

Hoppyfrog
mod

I really hope that soon LE will release what they know of all her locations so that some kind of ground search can begin. It has been so long now that he has been missing..
If he is still alive and in San Antonio with a couple, then maybe the fear of searchers going door to door will convince this couple to take him in safely..

This is just way too sad!
Or it could be, if he is with a couple, that they aren't really from San Antonio but just went there to meet her. Searches would also have to extend to all towns around SAT, imo.

One thing Tricia said on the show which is true is that people are divided on whether or not they think Gabriel is alive or not. I was hoping he was since there is zero evidence of him being killed but with all the time that has passed it is looking less likely. Unless he is out of the country or being kept locked up I would think someone would have come forward. With all the LE and FBI on this case they should have been some leads by now. EJ is not a rocket scientist, although she may be very smart, she wasn't smart enough to keep herself from getting caught and fairly soon, too. I don't think that she could have covered her tracks that well nor do I think that the adoptive parents, if there are any, could have forseen having an untracable phone and internet. I had hope for a time because I kept hearing that LE had "indications" that he was alive but they never said what those indications were. I thought I read somewhere that one of those indications was a time stamp picture of Gabriel taken after she sent LM those text messages. I wish LE would share more of what they know if they do have reasons to be optimistic.

I think her merely filling in his name in her writing and submitting it to the court would be fraud. MOO

or at least conspiracy to commit fraud? TS admitted on national tv that she suggested EJ put down CC.

Not on the BC, on the paternity pleadings that were filed with the court.

yeah, I edited it to say court documents and what i was wondering is if it was signed; if she forged his signature

or just filled his name in somewhere in a box

I think Tricia and mamaeb did excellent on Levi's show - what it reinforced for me though is just how many talking heads are commenting on this case that have not researched it much. That's truly depressing. I hope some of the insights on the research other have done on Gabriel's case will make it to the media. Good grief, and the real research is much more interesting than the pablum that is presented.

Maybe Gabriel's facebook page will gain more media attention? Maybe that is a venue to start? I know Gabriel's family appreciates all the support and perhaps the media could then be pointed towards Gabriel's page?

Excellent Caller!!!

I HOPE this caller is already a WebSleuther.....not trying to OUT her, just hope we have this woman's intelligence in our group already. :)

DID THAT SHOW JUST END IN THE MIDDLE OF HER CALL?????

I agree that last caller was a gem of a person. I hope she is a member of Websleuths.

OK, here comes the part where I explain what I was TRYING to say as opposed to what flew out of my mouth.

My point was that it is not unheard of for a child to be sold for a small amount of money. Hence the connection to the money E had on her.

One of the theories being tossed around is that money came from the person who has Gabriel. Be it she sold him or they gave her money to help out.

I know my opinion about the Smith's is in the minority here but I am not as up to date on everything as you all are and I should be. I am judging them by what I know, what I have read here, and how they appear to me on TV.

Feel free to convince me otherwise. LOL. Next time I am on we can discuss my change of heart if I have one.

Thanks for all your nice comments and thank you for not screaming at me if you dsagree.

Love Tricia
PS. Didn't you love that first caller?LOL. Someone I banned from long ago who just can't get over it.

or at least conspiracy to commit fraud? TS admitted on national tv that she suggested EJ put down CC.
I don't believe the Smiths know where Gabriel is now, but they definitely have a lot of involvement in his disappearance and should be charged accordingly. In other words, without their "assistance" it's very possible EJ wouldn't have taken him to Texas and he may not be missing now. MOO

EJ could have just walked away from this baby, left GJ with his father and lived this life she says she was going to go live.

IMO, Everything EJ has done up untill now is JUST SO THAT NO ONE WOULD LOOK DOWN ON HER AS NOT BEING THERE FOR HER CHILD OR BEING A BAD MOTHER.

She even admits to something similar to this by saying that everybody commended me when I gave the baby up for adoption the first time. Whats wrong with now? When that reporter interviewed her at her GF's house with TS in the room.

What I want to know is.. She used the word " everybody " when she said commended her. Where is THIS list? 2 is a couple, 3-4 is a few, 5-9 is several and more than 10 is many. How many is " everybody "?

Didn't she admit later that she actually wrote his name on there? She said she looked at the hand writing and sure enough, it was hers?

Reporter: How can you be sure your baby is alive?

Elizabeth: Uh, because when I left him with these people. I trusted them.

Reporter: Why?

Elizabeth: What do you mean, “why?” I believed in my heart that they were good people…….. They reached out to me and seemed like they cared. I met them in San Antonio. They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I was upset. I was crying.

Reporter: In other words, you really don’t know if your son is alive or not?

Elizabeth: (after a long pause) Um, I know that he is. I believe that he is.

Reporter: How?

Elizabeth: I mean, I’m in jail. How could I know anything?

Reporter: Do you understand how serious this is that right now, because you said you killed your son….You are telling us now that you don’t know who has him or where he is. Do you know how serious this looks against you?

Elizabeth: I really don’t. I did the same thing with giving the baby away to Tammi….

Reporter: You REALLY don’t understand?….

Elizabeth: I mean, when you give up your child for adoption you don’t really know where the people live or anything.

I think Tricia and mamaeb did excellent on Levi's show - what it reinforced for me though is just how many talking heads are commenting on this case that have not researched it much. That's truly depressing. I hope some of the insights on the research other have done on Gabriel's case will make it to the media. Good grief, and the real research is much more interesting than the pablum that is presented.

Maybe Gabriel's facebook page will gain more media attention? Maybe that is a venue to start? I know Gabriel's family appreciates all the support and perhaps the media could then be pointed towards Gabriel's page?

You are right. No one knows this case like you guys do other than the police. My goal every day is to try and get caught up on all the cases. It is difficult but I try.

It is so frustrating for you guys to listen to people talk and know they are wrong or misrepresenting something. Feel free to email me to give me any pointers you have to offer. I am all ears. Or eyes I guess it would be in this case.

Tricia

Would a baby drugged and dying with lack of oxygen turn blue??
BBM

Actually, a body does turn blue in places after death. It's called Livor Mortis or Hypostasis...more @ this kinda creepy but informative link~

http://www.deardeath.com/after_death.htm

snipped~

Livor Mortis (discoloration)
Livor mortis is the settling of blood. It is also called Hypostasis. When the heart stops, the blood stops circulating and gravity makes it settle. This makes the areas where the blood has settled turn dark blue or purple. This starts happening immediately and is visible with a couple of hours. At this point skin is bluish and blotchy. After five or six hours the blotches have joined up but the skin still goes white when pressed. After ten to twelve hours the blue colour remains even when pressed.
The lividity doesn't show where the body is in contact with something. This a body lying on its back will show lividity in the small of its back, its neck etc but not is parts of the body directly touching the ground. This a very useful when determining if a body has been moved after death. With some poisons the discoloration is different. Carbon Monoxide, for example, turns the skin cherry pink.

I have seen this myself, as I lost my oldest child to SIDS many years ago. What really bothers me too though is IF she did what she said she had done in that text and IF what she said about the baby being blue was true..that would not only mean the worst case scenario, but she would have had to have him 'with her' for at least 3,4 or more hours to have even seen that.I'm just having some really bad thoughts. I get the feeling that Logan took her threats seriously and truly believe that Gabriel was in mortal danger, thus the emergency hearing. ..

(sorry guys, I know many don't believe that's what happened and I pray that it's not, but it really does have to be considered. This just is not looking too good for Baby Gabe, as heartbreaking as that would be. :(

We have to think like Eliz and what would Eliz do?
She's not mother material as said, things are not going her way,
she wants a new life, she is raging inside, the Smith's are hounding her.
She Tylenol's Gabriel so he sleeps etc. Allot? To much? He's sick?
Teething? Crying? and she has had it....................
Her nerves are on end.......
What would the easy thing to do?
What would Eliz do?
Would she do what is best for Gabriel? in her mind.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine