Lee and Mallory tied the knot

:seeya: omg ... just saw this thread -- I thought they had already gotten married ...

Oh well ... as my Mother used to say : "When you get married, you get HIS family ! "

No truer words were ever spoken ...

MOO ...

I guess Casey was not invited. If she came, she would be a wedding crasher. Well, she has a history of estrangement before Caylee got killed.

Oh pshaw.....I'll bet dollars to donuts she was there.
they all LUVVVVVVVVVVVV each other. Birds of a feather stick together.
We, of course, will never know unless the Anthony Camp decides to let out a press statement.
Vomit. They all still make me sick.

Wow. I know the Bible says "The Sins of the Father.etc" but the sins of the SIL?
Just what was Lee supposed to do? If you have never experienced a manipulative controlling family...walk a mile and all that.

I truly hope these two can overcome the Anthony Dysfunction. There is always hope.

Just one question: By any chance is the happy couple registered at Target? :giggle:

Actually, there is a Mallory P. in the Target registry for 3/10/12 - though it says Mount Vernon, NY.
Coincidence? Perhaps... Makes you go... hmmmmmmmmm.... :waitasec:

ETA: Also, no groom was listed for this registry.... That certainly is not normal... coinkydink?

i think most of the average followers of this story wouldn't give a rat's patoot to see the wedding etc...but a magazine like in touch or something cheap would maybe give 'em a couple k

hey...

I understand the frustration with this family and the verdict, HOWEVER, the unnecessary snark and rude comments are out of control on this thread. I have removed a bunch of it, so if you are missing a post, please check yourself.

Please stop it or another thread will be closed.

Sheesh.

There isn't a marriage license filed under either of their names...not that I could find through public records anyway. Is there an option to keep it private?

hey...

I understand the frustration with this family and the verdict, HOWEVER, the unnecessary snark and rude comments are out of control on this thread. I have removed a bunch of it, so if you are missing a post, please check yourself.

Please stop it or another thread will be closed.

Sheesh.

Oops - my bad - sorry Beach!!! :fence:

Mallory has been a part of the Anthonys' lives for a long time. She has thrown her lot in with theirs, IMO. Based on Mallory's testimony in the murder trial, among other things observable since July 2008, IMO she probably fits right in with this family.

From Investigation Discovery:
The “Mallory Effect”

The day was a draw, but an intriguing and convoluted one. Certain testimony artfully dodged, even ignored the defendant’s checkered past. In what we’ll call the “Mallory Effect,” an unassuming witness championed Casey Anthony’s maternal abilities, demonstrating the power to orchestrate her own sobbing and that of the defendant’s.

From the day’s first witness, Mallory Parker, came a bouquet of kind assertions concerning Casey and Caylee Anthony’s relationship, which the woman deemed “amazing.” Parker, 27, is the fiancée of Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...trial-day-4-perfuming-the-smell-of-death.html

---

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/052711-mallory-parker-testifies
Link to video of Mallory's full trial testimony.

May they all live happily ever after.

:moo: (MOO)

Good luck to Mallory. She'll need it. But at least she had the benefit of walking into this "family" with her eyes wide open. She can't claim years from now that she had no idea this entire family was a few crayons short of a full box.

Now everyone sit back in their chair and close their eyes and begin to imagine this scenerio:

Aunty Convicted Felon Casey Anthony babysitting the baby or child of Lee and Mallory..........they DO think she is innocent of killing her child, right?!!!

After years of following this family I am still tormented by them and their actions and lack of "normalicy" (sp?).

Welcome to the Family, Mal. ENJOY! (I pray that you will choose to be a stay at home Mom so that you won't be tempted to ask your new relatives to babysit, LOL.)

PS: When is Casey going to get her Karma???????????

I'm surprised Lee and Mallory were even allowed to have a wedding in March? March is Casey's month. She was born in March! Her favorite holiday is in March! Lee better watch out and hope Casey hasn't made google chrome her new best friend. I'm not being snarky either. I am being 100% serious. Especially if she wasn't really there.

After years of following this family I am still tormented by them and their actions and lack of "normalicy" (sp?).

Welcome to the Family, Mal. ENJOY! (I pray that you will choose to be a stay at home Mom so that you won't be tempted to ask your new relatives to babysit, LOL.)

PS: When is Casey going to get her Karma???????????

Oh, I think it has already started. She is never going to have the life she had before. She is still in prison but of a different kind. At least she felt secure in prison. She'll never feel that way again. She'll always have to look over her shoulder. The best her "rich boyfriend" could do for her was to hide her in a church compound???? She will wake up one morning and say, "Hey, where did all my false friends go." Only a matter of time. jmo

I'm still trying to get my head around this one - Mallory will have to chaperone Lee and Casey if they are ever left in a room alone again..... either that or instal cameras in every room. As we have seen, Casey will stop at nothing to blame others.

Wow I thought you were going somewhere else with that post...Just remembering FCA's accusations toward Lee I guess.

I wish them both the best but I do hope they limit the time any children they may have spend with the rest of Anthony family. I would fear their family dynamics would poison anyone around them for too long. Their best bet would be to move to the other side of the country.

I wish them both the best but I do hope they limit the time any children they may have spend with the rest of Anthony family. I would fear their family dynamics would poison anyone around them for too long. Their best bet would be to move to the other side of the country.

Which country?

Which country?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I swear, if the Anthony's would put out an ad that they were looking for donations to help them move out of the United States, they would be rich!!

Anyways, hope they enjoy their honeymoon. Hopefully it wasn't Casey's idea of where they would go for their honeymoon. She'd pick Aruba. They like her type down there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back