CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see daughter JuM is busy soliciting unique gift ideas for her son (Bob’s grandson) on ROTW. This is just the latest in a myriad of posts over the past weeks about apple picking, flu shots, weather updates, her new iPad, how to avoid telemarketers, getting a massage.

Yet in all this time, no requests on ideas from her community on what can be done to find her missing father.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/86299?page=0

I see daughter JuM is busy soliciting unique gift ideas for her son (Bob’s grandson) on ROTW. This is just the latest in a myriad of posts over the past weeks about apple picking, flu shots, weather updates, her new iPad, how to avoid telemarketers, getting a massage.

Yet in all this time, no requests on ideas from her community on what can be done to find her missing father.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/86299?page=0

Well, everyone has different priorities, I suppose...

Back to page 1 where you belong! Hoping for some answers!

Bumping for Mr. Harrod while we are awaiting some form of justice for him via the upcoming mediation and trial.

While we are waiting, imo, if Bobs daughters are serious about wanting truthful answers about what happened to their father they need to insist, no demand, Mr. Michaels take a polygraph to clear himself, if he is indeed not responsible for Mr. Harrods presumed murder and disappearance so LE can move forward.

jmo

Bumping again for justice and truthful answers for Mr. Harrod. I'm as sure as a dna test proving paternity, LE knows exactly what happened and exactly who is responsible. It's just a matter of judge, jury and conviction before arrests can be made and charges brought against those responsible.

JMO of course.

Bumping again for justice and truthful answers for Mr. Harrod. I'm as sure as a dna test proving paternity, LE knows exactly what happened and exactly who is responsible. It's just a matter of judge, jury and conviction before arrests can be made and charges brought against those responsible.

JMO of course.

Cubby, I agree! It wont be long...

do truly NON materialistic folks really ramble on about how NON materialistic they are while one-uping each other on their "all the adventure money can buy" vacay's? hmmmm just sayin'....

Mandatory mediation is on October 28. Trial on October 31. Hopefully there will be a break before then. Mr. Harrod deserves to come home to his wife!

:bump:

Waiting for the Truth...and justice for Mr. Harrod.

This still takes me back, when I read the language used. Why take pot-shots at your missing/presumed dead father? Why? Either these people are just that way, and are rude, uncouth folks, or the disappearance of their father really threw them for a loop and they were in shock and behaving bizarrely. Or, something is not right.

Where is Bob?

Recent posts on ROTW by Bob's youngest daughter:

You know that you have become a hillbilly when...

... when you are 12 years old and fall in love with your 20 year old babysitter, then tell the world after 2 failed marriages (60 years later) that he was the only man you ever loved.

...when you think a modest home is a mansion.

...when you are proud to admit that at 12 years of age your lost virginity to a 20 year old Marine that told you he was going to war when he was really he was going to Camp Pendleton to be a cook.

...when you name your wigs which mood you want to be.

...when you move into a single wide in son's backyard, with the only thing to look at is a tall antenna.

...when you have been married so many times that you can't remember which husbands you divorced so you just say you are widowed.

...when you choose an attorney who's claim to fame is defending monkey.

...when you, your family and all your friends are grifters.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/86600

... when you are 12 years old and fall in love with your 20 year old babysitter, then tell the world after 2 failed marriages (60 years later) that he was the only man you ever loved.

...when you are proud to admit that at 12 years of age your lost virginity to a 20 year old Marine that told you he was going to war when he was really he was going to Camp Pendleton to be a cook.

...when you move into a single wide in son's backyard, with the only thing to look at is a tall antenna.

...when you have been married so many times that you can't remember which husbands you divorced so you just say you are widowed.

Sounds like daughter JuM is making insinuations and taking potshots towards her missing father's wife.

The same daughter is married to the last known person to see Mr. Harrod alive.

The same daughter wrote the so-called "memorabilia" list.

Two words, true colors.

Note she spent almost TWO hours posting on this thread, when she could have spent that two hours asking her community for idea's on solving her fathers case. Honestly, the retaliation at anyone seeking answers and justice for Bob is more than apparent, imo.

BBM. This comes from the woman whose son stopped paying his mortgage, which Bob held, immediately upon Bobs disappearance. A few years of arrears there. Wonder if he caught up and paid Bob back. Hmmm

Sounds like daughter JuM is making insinuations and taking potshots towards her missing father's wife.

The same daughter is married to the last known person to see Mr. Harrod alive.

The same daughter wrote the so-called "memorabilia" list.

I wanna start a list titled "You know you are evil and mean when..."

BBM. This comes from the woman whose son stopped paying his mortgage, which Bob held, immediately upon Bobs disappearance. A few years of arrears there. Wonder if he caught up and paid Bob back. Hmmm

That sounds like "grifting" to me!!!

Oh Bob, did you realize how evil they had become? I am so sorry you are missing. Where are you dear?

This is the same woman who claims to be kind and compassionate to all people and animals. She doesnt eat meat because of her great compassion. Fish, Chicken and pork however....I am not sure what kind of non meat eater that is, but apparently these animals do not deserve her compassion.

Neither do woodpeckers-she fires pressure washers at them. Oh, and can we talk about ground squirrels and other living things that burrow:

This is who she says she is:

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 01:36 PM
Call me silly if you want. I'd do the same thing for our dogs, when we get a good tremor the first thing I run to are our dogs. Hubby also runs to see if I am okay and then for the dogs too. We know each other will deal with these quakes ourselves but we bring these innocent beings in our home for their rest of our lives, we have chosen to protect them with our lives too. Again, it is an instinct. I'd rather die trying to rescue someone or an animal then having to deal with the guilt of not trying to save them. This is just who I am.

Just to clarify something, our son is grown up and not at home, if we had a child in our home of course we would protect them too.
Complain About This Message

http://www.rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/85683

This is who she really is:

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 04:42 PM
Why can't the ground squirrels, gophers and voles just die! Our yard looks like swiss cheese.
frown.gif
I rather see mice running around than the above mention yard destroyers.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/166/85504
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 01:45 PM
Oh we have them in RS. They have dens below us, they are gorgeous this year. I love to watch them dig up gophers and fling the gophers up in the air until they go limp and eat them. We have a large supply of gophers this year so they are welcomed.
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 03:02 PM
We have so many gophers, moles, voles, ground squirrels our coyotes cannot even make a dent in them this year. Anyone want to relocate some gopher snakes? I'll take a few dozen!

Thread Title: Do you think we could use a Rodenator up here?

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 01:25 PM
As for helping get rid of pesky ground squirrels, gophers, moles and voles this could also be used to aerating our soil!

I wonder if we could use one of these puppies up here? I doubt it but oh boy this would bring in some major income if we had one up here. We could sell tickets!

http://www.rodenator.com/

Complain About This Message

This is the same woman who claims to be kind and compassionate to all people and animals. She doesnt eat meat because of her great compassion. Fish, Chicken and pork however....I am not sure what kind of non meat eater that is, but apparently these animals do not deserve her compassion.

Neither do woodpeckers-she fires pressure washers at them. Oh, and can we talk about ground squirrels and other living things that burrow:

This is who she says she is:

This is who she really is:

I'd rather die trying to rescue someone or an animal then having to deal with the guilt of not trying to save them. This is just who I am.

From day one of being introduced to these women on the www in relationship to their dear father's MP case, we have seen an astonishing level of posting. Unprecedented. Not much in the way of ACTUAL doing in terms of finding him, but a whole lot of talking.

Most of it very, very ugly. The thing is, who sets themselves up as a defender of all things helpless and in the same breath revels in the slaughter of animals? Who states repeatedly that they are compassionate and goes on to post vile, horrendous, ugly, nasty things about not only her stepmother but the father that she so dearly misses???

These are her own words. All you have seen posted here is the words of Bob's flesh and blood. You decide.

One final thought-we can see who has taken this case into the gutter. And we can see who has soldiered on, taking her case to the MSM, not the www.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam