Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to mention that - if they hung out on Van Buren to buy some weed then went to some house somewhere, they had likely picked her up in the late morning. HOWEVER, all of that information came from Alonzo and Lindsey, and so I don't have much faith in any of it. Honestly, I don't think we have a true timeline at all. It's so frustrating really. I sure hope LDJ can lead LE to that house they supposedly stopped at. Or that LE can find Robin or pay a little visit to KL. SOMETHING other than Alonzo and Lindsey. :furious::furious::furious:

You're telling me! Ugh, I wish that LE could SOMEHOW make LDJ consent to hypnosis so she could "relive" the event. That'd be pretty interesting. I bet a lot of important details would spill!!

You're telling me! Ugh, I wish that LE could SOMEHOW make LDJ consent to hypnosis so she could "relive" the event. That'd be pretty interesting. I bet a lot of important details would spill!!

They wouldn't even need to hypnotize Lindsey I am sure she remembers every little detail about what happened to MJD I am also sure she has selective memory.

:crazy: How many times have YOU driven past a car where the girl had her bare feet up on the dashboard? I've seen plenty... And the passenger seat was back quite far.

she musta been pretty comfortable to take her shoes off. Don't think she JUST met Alonzo and Lindsey if she was that comfy.
eh I see Vashley posted this same thing. sorreee

They wouldn't even need to hypnotize Lindsey I am sure she remembers every little detail about what happened to MJD I am also sure she has selective memory.

Well if she was under hypnosis she would be in a state in which she would be totally relaxed and it'd be easier for her to recall the events that happened that day without feeling too much anxiety, and it'd probably be the TRUTH.

But anyway.. I highly doubt she'd consent anyhow so it doesn't matter. :scream:

Given the amount of walking MJD might have been doing typically in her shoes, I guess it is not such a surprise to me that she might have taken them off at any opportunity, also given her estimated age. What actually surprised me was to see that the front seats of the caddy were captain's chairs (I do not know the correct word) so how the heck could the three of them FIT in the front?

Did anyone notice the Hospital wristband in the one pic by the Arizona ID wonder WHO had been in the hospital??

here is a cropped pic and also one of the Dollar Bill business card

Attachments

• 19740006.jpg
    19740006.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 19730031.jpg
    19730031.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 169
Did anyone notice the Hospital wristband in the one pic by the Arizona ID wonder WHO had been in the hospital??

Thanks, phenol! Can anyone make sense of the wrist band?

Only a reminder - Don't be confused about missing pieces. The police report and photos received were from my request for everything "publicly available". And these were from the initial 1999 investigation from Pinal County. They probably have quite a few bits & pieces that we haven't got and won't get. There probably were reports done by AZ Dept. of Public Safety and the other agencies involved as well. :)

What actually surprised me was to see that the front seats of the caddy were captain's chairs (I do not know the correct word) so how the heck could the three of them FIT in the front?

They're individual seats, but the driver's seat is a little bit wider to accomodate a third person or the armrest when it's down. Three will fit, but it's not like the bench seats in the older Caddy's.

I believe someone brought up the possibility that MJD may have turned a trick with Alonzo before LDJ was picked up because of the panties being in her shirt or at the very least not on her bottom.

If this is the case, then it wouldn't be surprising that her shoes were in the backseat.

I wonder if LDJ caught on and got jealous...

19740006mm.jpg

I did a little editing on this photo.. inverted colors, sharpened, flipped and changed the contrast. It's a liiiittle bit better. I can make out a few words.

I see 'far from' and at the end I see 'better'. Maybe you guys can take a look and see what you make out.

I believe someone brought up the possibility that MJD may have turned a trick with Alonzo before LDJ was picked up because of the panties being in her shirt or at the very least not on her bottom.

If this is the case, then it wouldn't be surprising that her shoes were in the backseat.

I wonder if LDJ caught on and got jealous...

Good point, youshouldveknown. It's a great possibility that that is what happened! But when they ran the rape kit wouldn't they have gotten Alonzo's semen/hair/skin, etc? I guess even if they did and her body showed no obvious signs of sexual trauma he could have just said he paid her for sex. Or if they found it, they may have just assumed since she was a prostitute she had turned some tricks that day. I don't know, I guess it's easy to make a bigger deal out of her being barefoot when it could be a totally "innocent"-ish reason..

Regarding the seat: the armrest flips up similar to a lot of the older trucks giving it the appearance of a bench seat and allowing for a 3rd person more comfortably.

The hospital band: there's a 2nd one further to the left (not shown in Phenol's pic) underneath the shoulder strap. It's visible in photo # 19740006.

Even if she blew him, I could see her taking her shoes off for that. But you're right.. none of it has any relevence to her identity.

I had a thought last night as I was 'trying' to sleep.

Can we find out her blood type? Certain blood type are more prevalent in certain areas/nationalities, and from that you can also probably tell her parent's blood types etc etc and trace a line of blood types to nationalities/possible origins.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

Regarding the seat: the armrest flips up similar to a lot of the older trucks giving it the appearance of a bench seat and allowing for a 3rd person more comfortably.

The hospital band: there's a 2nd one further to the left (not shown in Phenol's pic) underneath the shoulder strap. It's visible in photo # 19740006.

here is another view, its shows boths for some reason I didnt see the 2nd one, I was focused in on the one on top

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 154

FWIW the number on the Dollar Bill business card is clearly 602-660-8457,
I'm guessing the DL or ID in the photos belongs to Alonzo... the hair style does not look like a female style.

Fmw63, Thanks for inquiring regarding the minors associated with Alonzo being interviewed- shown photo's of MJD. I realize as minors their names will remain private, however I think they may be the link to her ID or at least a location KL may have picked her up along their route. May I ask one more question? Have they had any luck in finding Robin "A"? I wonder if she might recall the place or places MJD "crashed".

I sure hope LDJ is still cooperating with LE. If they stopped at a home, and MJD picked up a back pack surely she may have been STAYING in that home, it could have been a place she "crashed", and if the owner is identified via a title search,even if the home was an investment property hopefully that person will still recall the tenant(s) at the time. I WISH she would call anonymously..... if she has any info she is hesitant to share. Heck, Christine offered to take it via LTWH, and heck, she can block the call and just do it! Even if she called crimestoppers...... someone anyone! PLEASE! :praying:

OK-now two hospital bands make me suspect that neither one belongs to MJD...and there goes my interest in them, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member