Anthony Home And Floor Plans

there might be in the garage a part that bumps out in the back that holds the washer and dryer. I have see that before. There is a pic on the meter reader 2 thread # 78 that shows the side of the garage and past the door there is a good bit of space that could be where the washer and dryer are along the west wall past the side door.

Hercule, you're correct and I am wrong about Casey's room. Here's the picture that proves it. As you look over the reporter's shoulder, you'll see the framed picture that is in the living room in the picture of the great room facing the street. I accept your drawing of the house as shown, without knowing the master bedroom layout and whether they have turned the utilities closet you've drawn there into a walk-in closet.

Attachments

• Casey room from great room.jpg
    Casey room from great room.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 97
Yes. I don't know that we will get the details of cupboards etc of the master Bedroom. That sort of internal partitioning can easily be varied at building time or altered later. Unless G & C amateur *advertiser censored* shows up? May see the bedroom layout in the background?

For some reason it won't allow me to view the link that Debs posted. Anyone else having this problem?

From looking at what layout pics are available, it appears that there is no door that leads directly from the garage into the backyard, just a side door w/ stone walkway that leads to wooden fence w/ gate in which you can access backyard. The only other door in the garage leads into the house - is that correct? If so that means that if Caylee's body was put into the trunk FROM THE BACKYARD, that KC would have either had to take her thru the house and out to the garage or from the backyard, thru the wooden fence gate and then into the side door of the garage. Any speculations?

And also the video when the A's returned from CA and came home to get a fresh change of clothes and the dogs from the house. They used the side door on the left of the house (not through the garage or front door). IIRC, you could see the gate in that shot. Anyone know how to link that?

It is already posted earlier in the thread.

From looking at what layout pics are available, it appears that there is no door that leads directly from the garage into the backyard, just a side door w/ stone walkway that leads to wooden fence w/ gate in which you can access backyard. The only other door in the garage leads into the house - is that correct? If so that means that if Caylee's body was put into the trunk FROM THE BACKYARD, that KC would have either had to take her thru the house and out to the garage or from the backyard, thru the wooden fence gate and then into the side door of the garage. Any speculations?

that is what she would have to have done. Carried her through the house hense backing the car into the garage. You would have thought the girl would have at least closed the door.

2n829p4.jpg

When you go in that side door, the washer and dryer are to your left. You can see in this picture there is enough space between the door and back wall of the garage. In the video for the house for sale, they show the water heater and an extra refrigerator there.

I think the utility room is smaller than shown in the drawing. It's more like just a passage way between the master br and the garage. Maybe the electric box is there.

(edit) I see fla*mom already said the same thing. It's pretty clear in the video for the house for sale.

For some reason it won't allow me to view the link that Debs posted. Anyone else having this problem?

Me too! I went to user CP and rechecked "images" under the options and it still doesn't work. Anyone else know what to do?

TIA

When you go in that side door, the washer and dryer are to your left. You can see in this picture there is enough space between the door and back wall of the garage. In the video for the house for sale, they show the water heater and an extra refrigerator there.

I think the utility room is smaller than shown in the drawing. It's more like just a passage way between the master br and the garage. Maybe the electric box is there.

(edit) I see fla*mom already said the same thing. It's pretty clear in the video for the house for sale.

did you see in the featured tour how the master bath was set up? With the sink separate and more in the room with the closet on one side and I guess the toilet and the bath on the other side?

I went to Media links thread, post 909, and found a link to "The Anthonys Briefly Return Home" cfnews13. The side door to the garage is half glass window and half solid door (so not complete privacy). I wondered if there could be another door that leads into the utility room from the outside of the house beyond the gate (I doubt it). I do "absolutely" recall seeing the washer & dryer in the garage on the left, which would be before the utility door I think when entering the garage from the driveway. Also I noted, when the front door is open, you can see a china cabinet within close view so it's probably anchored by a wall. I know, is there a Web Sleuther that still talks to LP? Can we ask him for details?

You seem to have only a very early layout. Others have had problems. I think layout is #152

How in heck is a gated fence from front yard a safety feature in regards to Caylee and the pool?

I think the closed gate was a safety feature to keep Caylee from leaving the back yard, going to the front yard and then into the street. It didn't have anything to do with the pool.

Their only safety feature with the pool was to remove the ladder. IMO, that was a smart move.......my niece is almost 3 and she could have climbed that ladder at age 2. She would also have climbed that box CA mentioned they moved away from the pool. Not sure she could have climbed from the top of the box into the pool yet, however, it looked a bit high for a 2 yr old.

I went to Media links thread, post 909, and found a link to "The Anthonys Briefly Return Home" cfnews13. The side door to the garage is half glass window and half solid door (so not complete privacy). I wondered if there could be another door that leads into the utility room from the outside of the house beyond the gate (I doubt it). I do "absolutely" recall seeing the washer & dryer in the garage on the left, which would be before the utility door I think when entering the garage from the driveway. Also I noted, when the front door is open, you can see a china cabinet within close view so it's probably anchored by a wall. I know, is there a Web Sleuther that still talks to LP? Can we ask him for details?
Can you post the picture you saw washer and dryer in please?

did you see in the featured tour how the master bath was set up? With the sink separate and more in the room with the closet on one side and I guess the toilet and the bath on the other side?

Yes, I noticed that. It looked like the closet was to the back of the house, with the bathroom directly behind the garage. Reminded me of how some hotel rooms are set up, with the sink outside the bathroom.

Me too! I went to user CP and rechecked "images" under the options and it still doesn't work. Anyone else know what to do?

TIA

me three! I'm wondering if it has something to do with our number of posts? All three of us have relatively low numbers... I know on some other sites, user "privileges" can expand as you continue to post more. Not sure how it works here though... If anyone has any knowledge about this, it would be very helpful!

Yes, I noticed that. It looked like the closet was to the back of the house, with the bathroom directly behind the garage. Reminded me of how some hotel rooms are set up, with the sink outside the bathroom.

maybe these could be added to the floor plan in a revision. Also it looked like there were sliding glass doors in the kitchen. You could see from the backyard there were two sets.

me three! I'm wondering if it has something to do with our number of posts? All three of us have relatively low numbers... I know on some other sites, user "privileges" can expand as you continue to post more. Not sure how it works here though... If anyone has any knowledge about this, it would be very helpful!
I wondered that, but you said you got the earlier layout pics ok.???

Looks like a job for super mod?

Did you get the copy I sent as message to you?

I can see latest layout at April Showers public profile, everybody should be able to see that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back