NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common things are common Dr Watson...... I think YOU might have taught me that.....and commonly it is the husband who offs the wife. And as for his multiple mistresses, please remember Dr Phil's words said in a drawling American accent " If he'll do it with ya, he'll do it to ya!"

I would like to know whether it was the norm for G to sign his texts to A prior to her going missing!

Me too. Sometimes using an initial or name can also be a depersonalising action i.e. devalues the closeness of the relationship. I've had this happen in past breakdowns in relationships (not just partners, but friends). Interesting how it can happen like that.

thanks for the input, Doc.. I'll stick with Occams Razor, if thats ok with you. ... while it doesnt close my mind, it discards whims and theories and fantasies and leaves the mind to deal with the actual occurences.

Yup - good point. Especially the bit about not speculating on non-POIs.

And as for the number of threads - yup, read 'em all. Phew - lot of work in that lot!

I was merely trying to suggest that a bit of caution and open-mindedness may be in order. Not trying to come across as critical - I've enjoyed the lurking. Quite addictive in fact.

sometimes you simply don't need to consider anything else other than what is right in front of you! And what's right in front of us and what was right in front of the police from Day 1 is an <modsnip> individual! Its not rocket science sometimes!
Keep an open mind about who's gonna win the footy comp or if TA is the next PM....
open mindedness is just simply not required on this issue.

4. An amazing amount of innuendo (that's not an Italian suppository, by the way) has been written based on perceptions of how certain people spoke, behaved, walked, stood, what clothes they wore, or whatever. Hardly scientific evidence...

http://psychology.about.com/od/nonverbalcommunication/a/nonverbaltypes.htm

Scientific research on nonverbal communication and behavior began with the 1872 publication of Charles Darwin's The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals.

I would like to know whether it was the norm for G to sign his texts to A prior to her going missing!

Yes, this could then really point to the messages as being part of his alibi, if not in previous messages. Good work

Me too. Sometimes using an initial or name can also be a depersonalising action i.e. devalues the closeness of the relationship. I've had this happen in past breakdowns in relationships (not just partners, but friends). Interesting how it can happen like that.

G possibly wanted his females to add their initials, for identification purposes. Wouldn't want to make a silly error.

I wonder if the text message was retrieved from his phone or hers. Does it mean they found her phone? You'd think he would delete(text messages) incriminating him from his phone.Unless of course it's a fake "Please come home " message.
Big Moo

It doesn't matter, all texts are recorded on the server of the service provider the mobile is with indefinitely. I know this because of a case reported in my local paper by police.

Hi all I'm BACK...

Dr Watson, what we have now is evidence....bodily fluid, lots of it, yes blood, police say they can prove it is hers.

Now Dr, as a surgeon? what caused this much blood in those positions in the car..we can ask an expert now....be useful that way as no other POIs we can sally around.....please? TIA

Nice to see you back!!!! :rocker:

I am sure they will check that pattern out too... I know I dont sign off my name when I text as my name comes up so he better know who is texting.

Wonder if GBC tried calling ABC? I know if my hubbie was worried about me he wouldn't send a text.....:waitasec:

Here's one.

How about ABC is invited to go meet 'someone'.
She takes her car... she's murdered by the 'someone' either accidentally or on purpose and that 'someone' uses her car to transport her body to the bridge, where the body is dumped...
And then that 'someone' drives the car back to the BC household...

They leave after kindly popping the keys of ABC's car back into the house, presumably with the cooperation of GBC...

Plausible? MOO

Yes, not impossible, but let's continue. Why the phone calls to father in the middle of the night ?

GBC sent two text messages to Allison's phone am 20th April asking her where she was & signed it "love G"....one mentioned the girls are still asleep or aren't awake yet.....

TM would love that!!

LOL the poor Doc copped a hammering on his initial post.....but I'm sure he has thick skin!!!

:dance:

But really Doc if your going to fly against all the available evidence at hand you need to at least back it up with a plausible alternative.

other than that

:welcome:

I should also add that your professional expertise will be greatly appreciated on here as time goes on.

cheers

Yes, not impossible, but let's continue. Why the phone calls to father in the middle of the night ?

Well GBC is sleeping soundly - or perhaps he isn't. Perhaps he's rung his dad because ABC is missing... he's worried about her.
Because we all ring our fathers in the middle of the night, for some parential advice, right?

Or perhaps it was ABC who made the call. She's trying to set up GBC for murder to get him back for his string of affairs...

Wonder if GBC tried calling ABC? I know if my hubbie was worried about me he wouldn't send a text.....:waitasec:

Exactly. Your wife hasn't been home since 10pm the night before and then she doesn't show in the morning as the porch light is on, her car's in the driveway... you text her?

I think not. You ring. You leave messages, you call her parents and her closest friends to see if they've seen her...

THEN you call the police.

How long would blood stay visible in this type of testing? Could it have been from a past injury? Don't want to make any assumptions here, as there is no current proof or evidence that there was any DV in the relationship, but just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46