FL - 15 Year old, tries to kidnap neighbor's child

:thud: Creepy...

And... So, so sad...

The article reports the boy had recently moved into the apartment above(?) the one where the girl lived...

I can't help but wonder if the boy's family had moved because of prior behaviors of the boy...

Maybe trying to make a "fresh start"?

Just an idea...

Good mom. Lucky child. I hope LE goes through this kid's recent activities with a fine tooth comb.

Absolutely freakin scary!

From Skully's link (thanks for posting this by the way!):

"The teen, whom Bay News 9 is not identifying because of his age, was charged with attempted kidnapping, burglary of an occupied dwelling and violation of probation because he was on felony probation with an 8 p.m. curfew."

"The teen lives with his family in the unit above the woman's apartment and had just moved in last week, deputies said. His father said he couldn't believe his son would attempt such an act and believes he's innocent."

Absolutely freakin scary!

From Skully's link (thanks for posting this by the way!):

"The teen, whom Bay News 9 is not identifying because of his age, was charged with attempted kidnapping, burglary of an occupied dwelling and violation of probation because he was on felony probation with an 8 p.m. curfew."

"The teen lives with his family in the unit above the woman's apartment and had just moved in last week, deputies said. His father said he couldn't believe his son would attempt such an act and believes he's innocent."

The father couldn't believe his son is guilty...

Yet his son is on a felony probation curfew?

Hmmmmm..... :waitasec:

The father couldn't believe his son is guilty...

Yet his son is on a felony probation curfew?

Hmmmmm..... :waitasec:

that is typical with these parents, they can't believe he would do this, yet he is a convicted felon at 15. Really????? I am just shocked that at that age, he is going after a 5 yr old and in the same apt. If he would have gotten away with it, we would be here digging and LE would have the parents on the radar. Makes me rethink some of the stuff here.

Should charge as an adult. Teenagers committing adult crimes need to be treated as such. Moo

Ciao

Should charge as an adult. Teenagers committing adult crimes need to be treated as such. Moo

Ciao

ITA. The child looks like he has CP. Who does this? The 15 year old is a predator, probably a sexual one, and needs to be locked up. So glad the mom got to her son before anything more could happen to him.

that is typical with these parents, they can't believe he would do this, yet he is a convicted felon at 15. Really????? I am just shocked that at that age, he is going after a 5 yr old and in the same apt. If he would have gotten away with it, we would be here digging and LE would have the parents on the radar. Makes me rethink some of the stuff here.

BBM: And this is why I rely on facts and evidence moreso than "the parent isn't acting like they should" in many cases. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. No doubt had he not been caught this mother would be getting harrassed by armchair detectives across the country.

Oh gosh, moved in last week?? This teenager clearly has no impulse control, acts quickly, and should be kept away somewhere safely for a very long time. MOO

That's a very dangerous scary kid. Can't wait to hear his previous involvement with the law!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's a very dangerous scary kid. Can't wait to hear his previous involvement with the law!

I doubt we are going to hear his previous involvement with the law, because he is a minor. But I have found another article online which names the boy and the father. I do not know if I can link to the article here.

Oh gosh, moved in last week?? This teenager clearly has no impulse control, acts quickly, and should be kept away somewhere safely for a very long time. MOO

It would be interesting to know where he moved there from and how long they had lived at the previous address. I also wonder if there were any other missing children in or around his previous address in the last 2 to 3 years. :twocents:

I'd be moving my family out of there immediately, even if it meant staying at a shelter for a while. There's no way I would leave them vulnerable to a repeated attack or jeopardize their safety.

Lease be dam*ed.

I doubt we are going to hear his previous involvement with the law, because he is a minor. But I have found another article online which names the boy and the father. I do not know if I can link to the article here.

I am very interested in reading the article you found...

JMO

It would be interesting to know where he moved there from and how long they had lived at the previous address. I also wonder if there were any other missing children in or around his previous address in the last 2 to 3 years. :twocents:

Dewey, I was having these same thoughts! :what:

Dewey, I was having these same thoughts! :what:

I'd also not be surprised if there was animal abuse in his past. One wouldn't expect a 15 year old to esculate from petty crime to kidnapping. I hope they bring out the skeletons in his closet so we can better understand how he got to where he is today. :twocents:

Dewey
Looks like the 15 y/o's recent behaviors were not just 'petty crime' since he was already on 'felony probation.'
Maybe he was one of those over-acheivers whose criminal careers bypassed petty crimes and started w felonies?
Seriously, as others have wondered - was he suspected of or convicted of other abduction or kidnapping-type crimes?
As he is a juvie, we may not find out.

JM2cts and I may be wrong.

I'd also not be surprised if there was animal abuse in his past. One wouldn't expect a 15 year old to esculate from petty crime to kidnapping. I hope they bring out the skeletons in his closet so we can better understand how he got to where he is today. :twocents:
BBM

From the baynews9 link in Skully's first post:
"The teen, whom Bay News 9 is not identifying because of his age, was charged with attempted kidnapping, burglary of an occupied dwelling and violation of probation because he was on felony probation with an 8 p.m. curfew." BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back