10/16/2009 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baznme

Reaction score
Seems like a lot has happened today. Divorce final. Lisa Croslin out of jail. Misty has her attorney re-hired, etc. Should be a good show.

Mark N. now talking about the tests. Another commercial interrupted him.

Baznme, thank you for starting this thread. Ron's lawyer is giving som informative news that is relevant and interesting in understanding the relationship now between Ron and Misty. So I'm grateful for that.

Art Harris, he needs to just wear a flashing hat on top of his head stating, "I am not a Journalist, I am here for making Ron and Misty look as bad as possible daily". "Read my blog, you'll find all my juicy comments, whether true or not, their there to tickle your ears".

Baznme, thank you for starting this thread. Ron's lawyer is giving som informative news that is relevant and interesting in understanding the relationship now between Ron and Misty. So I'm grateful for that.

Art Harris, he needs to just wear a flashing hat on top of his head stating, "I am not a Journalist, I am here for making Ron and Misty look as bad as possible daily". "Read my blog, you'll find all my juicy comments, whether true or not, their there to tickle your ears".

Oh, geez, thanks for the invite. I will. It's so difficult to keep up with "who's on first" with this case.

Why did Mark Nejame say that Misty didn't have a lawyer @ the time of the polygraph? Then why did they make her write out the statement about doing it against her lawyers wishes?

My what a tangled web they weave.

Oh, geez, thanks for the invite. I will. It's so difficult to keep up with "who's on first" with this case.

hehehehe just to be clear, as I wasn't sure if you understood me. I don't have a blog, I mean art's blog. sorry I should have worded that better. I'm not interested in making this case my life.

Why did Mark Nejame say that Misty didn't have a lawyer @ the time of the polygraph? Then why did they make her write out the statement about doing it against her lawyers wishes?

My what a tangled web they weave.

Exactly, I heard and caught that lie too by Mark Nejame. I was willing to let it go as just a mistake, but when you just mentioned the written signed note Misty was forced to write and sign, it jogged my memory.

Now I have always liked Mark Najame. Love how soft spoken he is. But in the last three days, my head has been swirling due to his interviews and what he's saying. All of a sudden, there seems to be lots of "mistakes". What's up?

I'm finding out more every day how much "I don't know" about this case.

I'm sorry, I just do not care for Art Harris and am not so sure that I'm believing even 1/3 of what he is saying.

Ron's lawyer stating that the incident regarding the assault rifle is 100% not true.

Ron does not have an assault rifle, according to his attorney. Mike Brooks asks him point blank about the gun, he says Ron has a pistol, that he has talked with Ron definately about the gun situation.

Attorney states for Ron, "If I thought Ron was emotionally or mentally unstable, or needed help, or too stressed, or needed help, he would definately have Ron in counseling, no doubt about it as he does that with all of his clients".

So according to Ron's lawyer, and a member here close to Ron, that Ron does not have or own an assault rifle, so this points to Tim as having lied about the assault rifle incident.

Ron's attorney says he is stable. Not a danger.

She might be the type that HE can mold and shape and not give him any problems. Who said that? A psychologist?

I thought Nejames meant no attorney with her for the tests. As far as the attorney for RC saying he didn't own a rifle/assualt gun/ etc...It's explained by his good friend that he did indeed have one and this friend would have it in his possession this week. Whether or not RC even owned it or borrowed it, don't know.

Ron says he's not aware that the police wanted to talk to Misty. TN says they've all tried to get her to talk to the police. Which is it?

Finally something good coming out of Nejame's mouth regarding Ronald and him being 100% commited to finding his child.

Good point. Why would anyone call 23 times in a 2.5 hour period? Something's not right with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member