2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA had her chipped tooth fixed as I viewed the big smile photo..........

K...haven't checked in since earlier today...sorry if this has been answered....but I am absolutely dying to know if we have any lip readers who have interpreted the segment today, during a sidebar, where KC is very excitedly talking to Rose B for a long period of time. Right in full view of the camera. The most I have seen her talk since she hired JB. Couldn't find it on You Tube to link.

Anyone know what I am talking about. I believe it to be the "bombshell" of today.

on http://www.wftv.com/index.html -- the link for "Casey Walking In" "See Images" , this was one of the times when she entered the courtroom and had just sat down. Looks like maybe she is talking to AF. Regardless, it's as if a different person walks in every day. Considering why she is there, I would expect more of a down mood. This is somewhat manic. But then again I imagine her nerves and emotions are all over the place.

Thanks for the link! Images 10, 11, 12 and 15 of that slideshow show her in a pretty dang happy mood....... :) I must have missed that this morning.... Interesting.....
(click on the Tab: Casey on Trial - then Casey Walking In - then Images...)

K...haven't checked in since earlier today...sorry if this has been answered....but I am absolutely dying to know if we have any lip readers who have interpreted the segment today, during a sidebar, where KC is very excitedly talking to Rose B for a long period of time. Right in full view of the camera. The most I have seen her talk since she hired JB. Couldn't find it on You Tube to link.

Anyone know what I am talking about. I believe it to be the "bombshell" of today.

I saw it, too, but couldn't make out what she was saying. I also wondered what she was all chatty about...

Does anyone know what happened at the end of the day today?

Apparently the State indicated that they wanted to speak to the Defense?

Do you think they are offering a better plea because they really don't relish the risk of a retrial with the new juror who was allowed over the SA's PE?

I saw it, too, but couldn't make out what she was saying. I also wondered what she was all chatty about...

Is there anyone here on WS or any other site that could interpret this? I can't believe the defense allowed this on camera.

Maybe she has Scott Peterson lined up to marry ICA like she married the serial killer..........allot of chatty happiness!!!

Wait until you hit 27,000. I did that on another forum. I go there once a month now just to check in & keep my account open. You guys stole me! I cry Kidnapping!!:floorlaugh:

LOL - not a chance Tulessa - I was just having a moment :great: - You should see what has happened to my backside while I've been (umm- blogging :innocent: ) sitting here at this keyboard, to say nothing about how much I've stiffened up. By 27000, you could just set me out in the garden somewhere as one of those gargoyles....

Niner, I just learned this myself so hopefully I'll explain it the right way.

On the top of your keyboard there should be a key that says "Print Screen" (on my Toshiba laptop it's fourth from the top right, says "PRTSC".) When you see a frame you want to save, hit that key.

Open the "Paint" program and paste the image into it.

Use the "Crop" tool to frame your image.

Use the "Resize" tool to make sure the image is 100kb or less.

Save the image to desktop.

Add image to your post.

HTH!

Thank you so much, ynotdivein! Also I wanted to clear up something; quote below of GnatCatcher, I believe it was on the Trial Session thread from today - can't answer there, as it is closed - trying to catch with you all!!! :maddening:

Somebody here said that they saw the WS blue thread line logo thingie on Simm's laptop just before they went to break. if so, she knows we saw it. Of course, I didn't see it, so I don't know if that was truly there or not

Actually, it was on RB's computer that I saw the logo - not this Simm's lady. It was when RB was standing in front of ICA, and she moved her laptop over to the right and set it on the table - and saw it then! So, now that I know how - I'll keep an eye and catch it for here!

I just viewed the last few moments of the day at court as KC is getting up to leave. I can't make out what she says. I do notice she is carrying what looks to be a blanket...a baby blanket. Could it belong to Caylee?
She might think that carrying Caylees blanket might make her look like a mother missing her child if it is in fact a blanket. Does anyone else think that is what it is?

Maybe her commissary order came in:

!!!!
And I got beef sticks and peanut butter and tortillas and ramen and hot cheetos and spicy cajun mix.......
!!!!

jmo

Missed most of the day in here - just saw the beginning before going to work. What was ICA so happy about - the pictures I saw show a very antimated happy woman. What happened?

Thank you so much, ynotdivein! Also I wanted to clear up something; quote below of GnatCatcher, I believe it was on the Trial Session thread from today - can't answer there, as it is closed - trying to catch with you all!!! :maddening:

Somebody here said that they saw the WS blue thread line logo thingie on Simm's laptop just before they went to break. if so, she knows we saw it. Of course, I didn't see it, so I don't know if that was truly there or not

Actually, it was on RB's computer that I saw the logo - not this Simm's lady. It was when RB was standing in front of ICA, and she moved her laptop over to the right and set it on the table - and saw it then! So, now that I know how - I'll keep an eye and catch it for here!

Interesting. Maybe we should submit a bill to the JAC.

Somebody here said that they saw the WS blue thread line logo thingie on Simm's laptop just before they went to break. if so, she knows we saw it. Of course, I didn't see it, so I don't know if that was truly there or not ]

REspectfully snipped.

Out of interest, how would we know she knows?

And on that point (if she does know we know) does she know that we know that she knows? :D

REspectfully snipped.

And on that point (if she does know we know) does she know that we know that she knows? :D

I would assume, and don't quote me, that if someone here saw the logo that one of our members would of posted about it at the time.

I would assume, and don't quote me, that if someone here saw the logo that one of our members would of posted about it at the time.

I thought of that too but the problem is she can't be reading that many of the posts. I mean do they really have one of the counsel of record spending her whole time reviewing WS? Doesn't she have more important things to do and if the DT think scouring WS would be beneficial then it should probably be delegated LOL.

REspectfully snipped.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Its rather intriguing to me how much the attorneys know about these potential jurors...I noticed they looked up their facebook messages and what they buy online. They obviously have looked into their background extensively. I thought the only thing the court may try to find out about a potential juror is if they have any criminal records and what they were.

Its rather intriguing to me how much the attorneys know about these potential jurors...I noticed they looked up their facebook messages and what they buy online. They obviously have looked into their background extensively. I thought the only thing the court may try to find out about a potential juror is if they have any criminal records and what they were.

Online buying habits?

How did they manage that.

Even their eBay account would be hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member