Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if posted, new 2 hours ago concerning LM's state of mind..is he too vain to admit to being crazy, or just too evil?

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/can...psychiatrist+assessment/6442666863/story.html
“I don’t know if he’d feel intimidated by that lack of control – who are they going to speak to, who knows what skeletons he has hiding in his closets. Maybe he’s afraid that something’s going to come up that’s really going to embarrass him,” Amitay says.

In short, he may be more interested in protecting this identity he’d built than to be viewed by world as being mentally ill, Nussbaum.

“I’ve had patients . . . who have said if I have to do time, I’ll do time but I’m not crazy,” he said

Read it on Global News: Global Edmonton | Why Magnotta’s lawyers didn’t request a psychiatrist assessment
IMO the narcissist does not experience or feel embarrassment never - they get angry !

you are right, I guess Luka was prescribed that *advertiser censored* antipsychotic medication many years ago:

""Did you read Luka Magnotta's MYSPACE blog? he is the male model...he was on XXXMEDICATION... it caused him ALOT of troubles!?
sentinal560 in reply to GuSxMan666 3 years ago

"sentinal560 says:
April 17, 2011 at 1:23 pm
Did you read Luka Magnotta’s MYSPACE blog? he is the male model…he was on XXXMEDICATION.. it caused him ALOT of troubles! "
He has a long psyc history, has been hospitlized againist his will (America - Baker Acted) .

Sorry if posted, new 2 hours ago concerning LM's state of mind..is he too vain to admit to being crazy, or just too evil?

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/can...psychiatrist+assessment/6442666863/story.html
“I don’t know if he’d feel intimidated by that lack of control – who are they going to speak to, who knows what skeletons he has hiding in his closets. Maybe he’s afraid that something’s going to come up that’s really going to embarrass him,” Amitay says.

In short, he may be more interested in protecting this identity he’d built than to be viewed by world as being mentally ill, Nussbaum.

“I’ve had patients . . . who have said if I have to do time, I’ll do time but I’m not crazy,” he said

Read it on Global News: Global Edmonton | Why Magnotta’s lawyers didn’t request a psychiatrist assessment

I believe he has committed other murders and the psych evaluations would have revealed some very disturbing "skeltons in the closet." Not from his childhood but from his adulthood. He did not want to take that risk. He still has control....for now. If he gets convicted, we may get some of the disturbing details but in the meantime, we let his 3 attorneys do their thing....whatever that may be.:moo:

I'm thinking I should get the hell out of dodge from this province...

From what I understand (from LM's posts online and different news articles), it has been a long-term thing.
That doesn't necessarily mean that he's been on meds steady.

And he did lov that movie huh?

yes he loved the whole series, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs.
references: the missing head preserved in a jar and hidden in a car storage, cannibalism * eating the victim with fork and knife, use of morphine to drug the victims etc
I remember LM used the alias 'red dragon' in the white supremacist forum (stormfront). Red dragon movie: the killer is a impotent homossexual and schizophrenic who suffered severe child abuse by his sadist grandmother.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_(film)
I think LM was really into those movies and felt connected somehow, IDK!

Well, is some cases there are camera's in the courtroom. But they may not film the accused, or at least it isn't brodcasted due to "violation of privacy right" ( yup we do have that here ). They mostly film the judge ( we dont have a jury ) reading a verdict or statements, we see the prosecuter claiming their statements and the defense doing the same. So the images are limited, but there are court-sketchers ( imho better then what I've seen in this LRM case lol ) and we see those images on tv. There are cases where also the accused is filmed, but those are rare. And if filmed, usually the shots are taken from an angle at the back, so you could see an ear and a portion of the cheek and the rest is the back of the head. Oeh I must also state, that the accused is not in a "cage" but sits next to his attorney.
Thanx is it news clips at 6 or ALL day. Here in America a tv outlet wipes out all its programming , sticks cameras in the courtroom, on tripods , walls of the courtroom , hallways, steps, bathrooms,lights, floors, jury chairs , gavels, judges heads, defense attorneys ties, the accussed left finger, (ok being funny!) and broadcasts live for 8 hours a day every day until you want to vomit (!) for 9 -12 months M-F!
Something makes me think, from all I have learned it might be more sane in Canada - yes no?

Did you read the whole thing?

The quote on the forum? I believe I did #165 was discussing his post?
If he was abused his brother and sister would have to be questioned about it. I doubt his grandmother, mother, father or step-father would admit to it.
We may never know the truth.

Klonopin, perhaps?

My son and I see the same psychiatrist. He prescribes my son clonidine because he's hyperactive. He did explain that it's actual use is for blood pressure but it helps with hyperactivity.

I'm prescribed Klonopin for anxiety and paranoia.

Ahhhh when I think about it, I probably sound like a bigger psycho than LM with all the medications I've tried or am prescribed now but it's only because we can't find anything that helps, I promise I'm not as crazy as it sounds LOL

I read this and I felt the psychiatrist doesn't know that much about Luka. Yes he is a true narcissist but he has other issues, he exposed himself for many years and played the victim, wrote articles and comments all over the internet claiming to have drug problems, mental illness, child abuse, rape, disfunctional family etc.
IMHO, he would accept to be considered mentally ill as long as he could get some advantage from it, be it fame or a lighter sentence.
What do you guys think?

I think at some point, he thought he was Catherine Tramell. His eyebrows, his hairstyle and colour. His smoking. Also, in the movie, Catherine Tramell uses the fact that she wrote about killing with an icepick as an alibi. Now LM (as Catherine Tramell) may think he could use his obsession with the movie as his alibi since the killer uses an icepick and blogged about it beforehand. If that makes any sense.

b954ab8d1ac3d81ab29ad55756c34bcc.jpg
1297270285550_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...L.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1338991776257
http://www.examiner.com/article/actress-sharon-stone-to-headline-umes-2011-gala

That is creepy :thud: matou, you are spot on!

The quote on the forum? I believe I did #165 was discussing his post?
If he was abused his brother and sister would have to be questioned about it. I doubt his grandmother, mother, father or step-father would admit to it.
We may never know the truth.

In the myspace LM created for his grandparents he wrote:
“Luka Magnotta, he is like a very, very special son to (insert grandparents name)"
I know maybe I'm overreacting but I thought that was a bit weird
ps: I didn't write his grandparents names because I guess it goes against the forum guidelines to expose the relatives

I was reading about the Homolka/Bernardo murders and learned a few things that I thought might be of interest...

Paul Bernardo was a fan of New Order and American Psycho
The killers once used a bottle ... in a sexual way on one of their victims
They videotaped their crimes sometimes
They used a rag covered in Halothane to cover Karlas sisters mouth and keep her knocked out
They dismembered one of their victims (for easier disposal so they said... in cement blocks they threw in a body of water but they did not sink as planned)
Also, apparently Karla Homolka made a list much like the one Luka made with a number of the same claims (Homolka said Paul made her do the things on the list, Luka says Manny)

This is all I can remember from what I was reading last night...

I was reading about the Homolka/Bernardo murders and learned a few things that I thought might be of interest...

Paul Bernardo was a fan of New Order and American Psycho
The killers once used a bottle ... in a sexual way on one of their victims
They videotaped their crimes sometimes
They used a rag covered in Halothane to cover Karlas sisters mouth and keep her knocked out
They dismembered one of their victims (for easier disposal so they said... in cement blocks they threw in a body of water but they did not sink as planned)
Also, apparently Karla Homolka made a list much like the one Luka made with a number of the same claims (Homolka said Paul made her do the things on the list, Luka says Manny)

This is all I can remember from what I was reading last night...

The Karla Homolka defence? Abusive partner? The problem is there is no Manny. Just like there was no Zanny.

In the myspace LM created for his grandparents he wrote:
“Luka Magnotta, he is like a very, very special son to (insert grandparents name)"
I know maybe I'm overreacting but I thought that was a bit weird
ps: I didn't write his grandparents names because I guess it goes against the forum guidelines to expose the relatives

yes, very odd way of wording it.

Maybe just because of the fact that his grandparents raised him for part of his childhood? He feels closer to them--a special bond.

His mind works strange. It's as if English is his second language. I read in The Psychopath Test that psychopaths misuse words frequently, because they cannot relate emotionally to what they mean. I'll try to find a link and direct quote.

I don't think he thought he was really Catherine Trammel, just liked the persona and pretending to be that character.
If Manny is NOT real, then it's another fantasy he created or scapegoat. Either he is aware he fabricated him or is delusional and actually believes he is real.

true and she never told her family she made a baby

CARIIS, you are quoting yourself and answering your own post but I have no idea what you are talking about !! What is "f 6 th grade" ?? :waitasec:

Clue me in please and Thanx !!

I think at some point, he thought he was Catherine Tramell. His eyebrows, his hairstyle and colour. His smoking. Also, in the movie, Catherine Tramell uses the fact that she wrote about killing with an icepick as an alibi. Now LM (as Catherine Tramell) may think he could use his obsession with the movie as his alibi since the killer uses an icepick and blogged about it beforehand. If that makes any sense.

b954ab8d1ac3d81ab29ad55756c34bcc.jpg
1297270285550_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...L.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1338991776257
http://www.examiner.com/article/actress-sharon-stone-to-headline-umes-2011-gala

yes you are so right! great comparison! he even called his abuser 'Manny' just like Catherine Tramell's fiancé....
but what about this:
Geena Davis as Samantha Caine from Long Goodnight Kiss movie?
in the movie she is an assassin :)
bdd8172f9b_lkg.jpg

:what:
Do we believe these incest claims made by LM? Before I read he had sex with his sister, now it is his Mother going by this account???
These are very weird claims!! Sick fantasy of his maybe???

He also claimed he had sex with his aunt (the one who died).

Seems he claims sex with all the females in the family, but hates his dad? Hmmm

I think a lot of insight could be gained if we try to find truth in LMs blog posts. I mean, as full of himself as he was, he sure was associating his name with some messed up stuff for it to all be lies. We don't know anything really about his personal life except for what he has posted so it's worth considering. Mixed in with his cries for attention are cries for help, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie