Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was when she found out that they were not going to lower her bail and she was going to remain in jail that she burst into her tears and shaking.

I tried posting this at questions for Web Sleuths and I'll try here as I got no reply. At Casey's court appearance in July, the bond hearing, what was being said that caused her to break down into hard sobbing? Her face was contorted and she was shaking. This picture has been posted here as recently as yesterday & is on the video at GVS, the first frame used as the identifier for the video. I had not seen Casey come apart like that and I would like to know what prompted it. From the way she is facing, it may be the judge's remarks.
I read it was when they wouldn't reduce her $500,000 bond & she was staying in jail. I read that was the only time she showed any emotion.

Thank you. That fits in with her complaint to Lee that no one cares about her rotting in jail. One got the impression that she didn't care for the place.

Sideways 'V' sign is like a "gangsta" way to say peace ... most people that do that think that they are a lot cooler than they really are IMO!

My daughter tells me that it's to "chunk deuce"

From Urban Dictionary:

To say 'sup' by throwin out your 2 fingers in a sort of sideways peace sign. Used for all forms of greeting, i.e goodbye, hello, c ya, nice to meet you...
That dude just chunked duce.

* What does the club hand sign mean?
* What's with the candy necklaces & lollipops?
* Could this be the babysitter house? JP, RM & AH?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jfdrnk&s=4
Many photos of Caylee & Casey here.

* If the dogs hit on the pool area, sandbox & playhouse...
and George & Cindy checked this before LE....
Could they have discovered Caylee or evidence?
Reason for replanting bush near house to near playhouse.

* Wouldn't the "Lake Vaj" parties, drugs, persons be Casey's downfall?

very plausible!!! why replant a bush while it is blooming? should wait until dormant like in the Fall

Sideways 'V' sign is like a "gangsta" way to say peace ... most people that do that think that they are a lot cooler than they really are IMO!

My daughter tells me that it's to "chunk deuce"

From Urban Dictionary:

To say 'sup' by throwin out your 2 fingers in a sort of sideways peace sign. Used for all forms of greeting, i.e goodbye, hello, c ya, nice to meet you...
That dude just chunked duce.

Same sign, close to face means something else. The "v' stands for woman. The placement of the hand should explain the rest.. It runs in the same line as the 'shocker.'

Oh, DUH, know what I just thought of? Casey was at a costume party with a sucker in her mouth. This very well could have been HALLOWEEN and she had candy! Sometimes we read into things a little too much, right? lol

I thought this pic of Caylee was taken at JB's house.

I remember the sideways V from LA about 15 years ago. It was used by hispanic gangs to mean Vato. That translates into homeboy, or he is with us. Equivalent to the African American version of "He's my dog".
The V was used in videos and the suburban yuppie kids thought it was cool and took it for theirs to use in their photos when they were searching for their missing children.

I agree..MF didnt tamper with anything and I do respect his opinion. I say get MF on the ground in Orlando and we WILL find out the truth...
Martha Moxley anyone?

I could not agree more! He is an excellent detective....and he didn't plant gloves at OJ's. OJ did that all himself...(and what they failed to tell and people failed to remember...he was about the 10th cop that saw that glove)

Oh, DUH, know what I just thought of? Casey was at a costume party with a sucker in her mouth. This very well could have been HALLOWEEN and she had candy! Sometimes we read into things a little too much, right? lol

Lollipops & candy neklaces do have something to do with Ecstasy
At the beach, only Casey has a lolliopop
There are photos of Casey wearing a candy necklace and/or bracelet
One photo: She, Amy & Caylee...She & Amy only have the necklaces

Could it be Caylee came across the XTC necklace? Thinking it was candy?

Did Anthony Lazzaro take two trips to NY, one early in June or around Memorial Day and one at the end of June & into early July?

I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

My mom's a retired OB nurse -- worked 30 years for the same hospital. My sister is a surgical nurse. Not sure where you heard about the "great money" they make -- it certainly depends on the location, private practice vs. hospital, etc. At any rate, it's not exactly a get-rich-quick occupation.

I'm not sure if I'm posting a question properly, as I've been "lurking" on your site (which you all are great!), so apologies if this is not proper form.

My question is, what's happened with the withdrawal of Grandma's money by KC from her Grandmother's account to pay the ALF, without her knowledge? This should have been reported to the 1800 Abuse Hotline, so that DCF/Adult Protective Investigations could investigate. If they discovered that in fact, monies were withdrawn without Grandma's knowledge, DCF/Adult Protective would turn over to the State's Attorney's office. This charge would be yet another felony charge for KC. I realize that CA probably would not make the report (although as an RN, she is very well aware that this would be the procedure with elderly abuse, neglect or exploitation);

Long-winded I know, but it seems to me that the OCSO is piling on charges, and they could call the Hotline to get the ball rolling, or if the ALF was aware of the exploitation, they should have called it in. (if in fact, moneis were taken out by KC)

I don't believe the whole window ordeal. Can't tell if Leonard is telling the truth half the time or not. <giggle> I know whatcha mean. I do think he's cute, tho ;)
And I believe he's good at his job.

I'd say they both could get their hands on chloroform pretty easily. Could it be that the gas cans were filled with chloroform instead of gas? Why would she need to steal gas when she is already stealing money that could be used for gas. If Chloroform was found inside those gas cans this would explain a lot.............It would be a large amount though
I did a fast price check: Chloroform, Lab, 5gal. - Single Unit
$158.16

I think leonard just throws a bunch of therois out to see if any of them will stick, trust me if LE really thought she had fallen of TL balcony they would have already been doing Luminol testing on the pavenment and would have went through his Apt with a fine tooth comb (which they may have already done).
I had read that it was a prior (possibly minor) accident.... but I had not verified it, so that's why I had asked if any of you had. I don't even know if his apt is on the first, second, or..... floor.

As mentioned on tv tonight ( believe it was NG) and discussed here...the professionals say it's a method or way of her distancing herself...or disassociating herself from her child. The person they had on I believed mentioned "dissociative disorder"...but that can take so many forms so I can't say exactly what this "Dr." was referring to.
Distancing herself.. that reminded me of The Silence Of The Lambs, where he refers to his captive as "it" instead of "her." To prevent any closeness with her.
You mention dissociative disorder...... <taking a breath here> I have not seen any mention of this idea anywhere, not online, not on tv, but something Amy said in her statement to LE made me almost fall off the couch........ she said that sometimes Casey would ask her to do things for her, or find out something for her, etc...... and she said that a day or two later, when she would get back to Casey on it, she says Casey didn't even remember asking her about those things. My immediate thought was MPD.
It would make a LOT of sense, and I can even see how she could have become that way. I had MPD patients for a while. Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow