'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

:cry:

Paul Walker

Body Unidentifiable

... Autopsy Delayed

Paul Walker's body was burned so badly the coroner needs his dental records to identify the body ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the L.A. County Coroner tells us ... the bodies of Paul and his friend/business partner Roger Rodas are currently unidentifiable and their autopsies will be delayed until later this week.

We're told the coroner is waiting on both sets of dental records before proceeding.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/01/paul-walker-body-unidentifiable-autopsy/#ixzz2mEz4jbyo

The movie I associate him with is Joy Ride.

It will be easy to tell if he died instantly or not. Just gotta see if he inhaled some smoke. If there's smoke in his lungs... he was alive for a short while.

Reminded me of the guy from Jackass that died a couple years ago in a fiery car crash.

POLICE are investigating claims of dangerous driving after figure 8 patterns were reportedly found on the ground near the scene of the fiery wreck that took Hollywood star Paul Walker's life.

The Sheriff's Department said that speed was a factor in the crash. There was also a suggestion that the men may have been doing some dangerous driving in the minutes before the crash.

TMZ is reporting that actor Paul Walker has died in a car crash.
Actor Paul Walker has been killed in car crash north of Los Angeles, his publicist has confirmed.

The Daily Mail is reporting that the road near the site featured heavy track marks in "figure 8" patterns.

A representative from the county sheriff's office said he was unsure if the tracks were related to the crash.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-fiery-car-crash/story-fn907478-1226772627047

I first noticed Paul walker in the movie "Into the Blue". I have always believed he was one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. Have not seen any of the fast and furious movies though. I really want to know how fast these guys were going to result in that much damage. Such a tragedy.

So sad..while not a fan of the FF franchise, I did however enjoy many of his other movies.. Namely Varsity Blues, for one.. **correction about the mother of his daughter**

Sad, sad news and so very eerie as I, too had earlier this week heard about the whole "Paul Walker is dead HOAX"..I mean WoW! What are the chances and then of all things to kill him it being a fast driving sports car..unbelievable..Tho, it was NOT Paul Walker who was driving the Porsche..Paul was a passenger in the vehicle when the deadly crash occurred.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

POLICE are investigating claims of dangerous driving after figure 8 patterns were reportedly found on the ground near the scene of the fiery wreck that took Hollywood star Paul Walker's life.

The Sheriff's Department said that speed was a factor in the crash. There was also a suggestion that the men may have been doing some dangerous driving in the minutes before the crash.

TMZ is reporting that actor Paul Walker has died in a car crash.
Actor Paul Walker has been killed in car crash north of Los Angeles, his publicist has confirmed.

The Daily Mail is reporting that the road near the site featured heavy track marks in "figure 8" patterns.

A representative from the county sheriff's office said he was unsure if the tracks were related to the crash.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-fiery-car-crash/story-fn907478-1226772627047

What does the figure 8 pattern indicate?

What does the figure 8 pattern indicate?

I'm so guessing .. but there is a move in a car called a figure-8 drift, basically it is what it sounds like, at top and bottom of the figure 8 the car drifts, you need a high performance car to achieve it because a normal car would not have the power to sustain the motion. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7YKGz839Q"]Drift Practice S13 Figure 8 (7m distance) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8y7EQCglAU"]My 240sx figure 8 drift - YouTube[/ame]

The daughter had just moved in with her father, Walker said during an interview with Express News prior to the gruesome car crash, according to Hollywood Life. "I’m grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we’re matching up sweet!” he reportedly said. “She’s been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It’s working out really well right now." www.ibtimes.com/who-meadow-walker-p...-mother-rebecca-mcbrain-after-fatal-car-crash
Even more sad is the fact that she had just moved in with her dad..

Some reports are stating that she, too was at Paul's ROW charity event that he had attended immediately preceding the deadly crash.. But I have yet to see any proof of that being fact and IMO I believe if she had been with dad at his charity event that the two of them would have gone together..where as we know that he was alongside his friend/business partner/race car driver, Roger Rodas, with whom he left the charity event with as a passenger in Rodas Porsche.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Does anyone know the actuall details of how he died clearly a car wreck but was he throwen from the car or was he inside it when it burst into flames and have they released who else was in the car ?

Does anyone know the actuall details of how he died clearly a car wreck but was he throwen from the car or was he inside it when it burst into flames and have they released who else was in the car ?

They were still in it when it went up. Presumably dead by then (I hope anyway) ..

The photos of the crashed, burned, disintegrated car is unbelievably horrible. Some Porsches disintegrate in the same way, but usually don't immolate the passengers.

Police check racing tip in Paul Walker's death

Another car may have been involved in crash, investigator says

Author: By Alan Duke and Holly Yan CNN

Published On: Dec 02 2013 04:03:28 AM EST Updated On: Dec 02 2013 11:06:03 AM EST

SANTA CLARITA, California (CNN) -
Drag racing may have been involved in the fiery crash that killed "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker on Saturday, an investigator said Monday.

Investigators got a phone call tip Sunday suggesting that another car was at the scene when the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, driven by Walker's racing team partner, slammed into a light pole and burst into flames, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Richard Cohen told CNN...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...eath/-/1718940/23238270/-/efqo0v/-/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back