Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little one and when I see that picture it makes me feel as if Caylee is struggling for attention between the two "friends". I wonder how close Annie was to Caylee?

It's just a picture of two young women taken in the car. A snapshot of their enjoyment. Caylee in the background isn't to imply that she's being ignored or abused. In fact, if anything, it should demonstrate that Casey had Caylee along on one of the occasions she was out and about with her friends and not chloroformed or xanax'd in the trunk.

I'm hoping your patience will be rewarded, I really think she was having none of KC's BS when this all went down and she is probably one of the few who called her on it.

She sure has been silent. Nothing in the press about her. No lawyer that I am aware of using her for publicity. I have had a feeling that she knows that household very well, and likely knows the other "secrets" that George alluded to in his jailhouse visit with Casey. George said "other things" would come out if this situation wasn't resolved soon. What other things in the family might come out is what I wondered and wonder now. I have a good idea of what those "other things" are. If anyone knows, it is likely her best friend over the years and that person is Annie.

I hope Annie isn't like the rest of the cockroaches surrounding this family.

I also believe that letter was sent prior to KC being released and the garbage digging lady finding a hat that looked a lot like a hat Annie was wearing in a picture. Wonder if she got that letter and what is said. Soemthing that motivated her to shred Annies hat and dispose of it? They had been BFFs.

And yes, this has busted me out of my lurkdom. :rolleyes:
Hi all!

Respectfully snipped

Hi Edamama!

You reminded me....because it has been bugging me no end about the "garbage digging lady". She has one of the A's garbage bags that could possible be from the roll that was used to bag little Caylee. I really want LE to contact her to see if she still has the bag and all its contents. The bag, the hat and other things might shed some light and be submitted into evidence. Some things just yank us right out of Lurkdom don't they?

Respectfully snipped

Hi Edamama!

You reminded me....because it has been bugging me no end about the "garbage digging lady". She has one of the A's garbage bags that could possible be from the roll that was used to bag little Caylee. I really want LE to contact her to see if she still has the bag and all its contents. The bag, the hat and other things might shed some light and be submitted into evidence. Some things just yank us right out of Lurkdom don't they?

Yes they probably should...but I would bet that the defense will argue that the chain of command has been broken. How can anyone prove now that this bag was removed from the A's house? That it is the same bag? I think it would interesting to know...but I don't know if it could now be admitted as evidence.

It's just a picture of two young women taken in the car. A snapshot of their enjoyment. Caylee in the background isn't to imply that she's being ignored or abused. In fact, if anything, it should demonstrate that Casey had Caylee along on one of the occasions she was out and about with her friends and not chloroformed or xanax'd in the trunk.

Sorry, I see if differently so we can just agree to disagree. I see a child unhappy and symbolically photographed unhappy between a mother who will soon murder her having a "fun" time with her friend just like she did when she pranced around on stage after murdering the little angel.

I dont recall seeing text message released between Annie and Kc like so many others that were released. Once again, the absence says more to me than other peoples presence.

Here is a pick of Annie in the hat.
ffw011.jpg

Aww, look at little Caylee in the background :(

Just to kinda get back on topic- Does anyone know whether letters can be sent to others through the attorney, JB? Are they read by the jail? Or does he just stick them in his briefcase and waltz on out the doors? Does he have an obligation to forward them to the intended party or can he just trash them? Does that apply to any ethical rules that could lead to disbarring?

Help, legal eagles!!! I've seen this all asked many times, but no answers....

I know I'd like an answer to that one as well, mom! I have wondered this since seeing the jailhouse interview where LA is telling KC that she can send messages with JB cuz he works for her, and tho I am no legal eagle, that reeks of misconduct! I can't see that being okay by any stretch of the imagination! There are reasons that jail personel have to read and approve all communication going in and out and if JB were side-stepping this avenue to take messages back and forth to and from KC and CA, GA, & LA, seems like he has some explaining to do!

Respectfully snipped

Hi Edamama!

Someone posted here after the body was found, that the woman still does have the bag, and a WS'er or a SM'er already is "on the case" as far the idea it could be from the same trashbag roll. I do not know if it was updated whether LE now has that bag, or not.

I know I'd like an answer to that one as well, mom! I have wondered this since seeing the jailhouse interview where LA is telling KC that she can send messages with JB cuz he works for her, and tho I am no legal eagle, that reeks of misconduct! I can't see that being okay by any stretch of the imagination! There are reasons that jail personel have to read and approve all communication going in and out and if JB were side-stepping this avenue to take messages back and forth to and from KC and CA, GA, & LA, seems like he has some explaining to do!

They gave evidence like receipts to Baez too. Does Baez have to turn over evidence? I wonder if those things become privileged information and if LE wanted them, how would they get them?

im sure the trash lady has contacted them, seems like a good hearted woman. and caylee is in her car seat where she belongs. and what about the other million pictures that she did take of caylee. but i am by far a supporter of kc.

Do we know if Annie had been around Casey at the time this all happened? I know there was talk that she had pretty much abandoned her old friends. Maybe Annie hadn't seen her in a long time, and she has no relevance to the case? There are just so many players I can't remember!

*respectfully snipped*
maybe annie is the only person outside of casa de anthony who knows who daddy is.

(don't mean to drag things down - it's just on my mind)

They gave evidence like receipts to Baez too. Does Baez have to turn over evidence? I wonder if those things become privileged information and if LE wanted them, how would they get them?

No - Baez would have to turn them over if LE asks for them. They are evidence in a criminal trial. Otherwise murderers could always give the murder weapon to their attorney and it could never be used against them!

IIRC she said "Amy".

I believe she said that Amy was a good person. Which surprised me since she took Amy's money. She and Annie had been on the outs for quite awhile before Caylee went missing. However, there are more players in this situation than some Russian novel.

No - Baez would have to turn them over if LE asks for them. They are evidence in a criminal trial. Otherwise murderers could always give the murder weapon to their attorney and it could never be used against them!

I would assume then that letters with information pertaining to the case should be turned over as well then.

Because of how long it took for Caylee to finally be reported missing, and then the in and out of jail card of KC, and lastly the amount of trips in and out of the A's home by LE, leads me to believe that there was AMPLE opportunity to remove most damning evidence. I for one and concerned that they had to take three separate trips into the household after Caylee's body was found to gather evidence. What are they missing that they cannot get it all in one trip? The scene keeps getting released to the parents...

How many things did the A's have opportunity to simply toss into their trash can, in open view that may have been pertinent to the case? That LE never took, never monitored from the trash until some independent sleuthing garbage digger decided to go through the trash that day herself. Have they been slowly slipping items into the trash each week that went by? How ironic that the one week that the garbage lady looked, she found something unusual.

I have never been concerned about CA not wanting to hand over receipts. LE could easily either get them from the store or from the credit card company. Just go right around CA. Stupid of her to think that they cant get them another way. I do think that JB sending notes to KC from others sounds like something unethical and against the rules. Only privledgd info should be between the attny and his client. No smuggling secret notes in and out. I think that if they did that and was caught, all that (the notes and items) shoudl be admissible in court.

As for the picture debate, which is not what this thread is about, I saw Caylee in the photo right away when the pic was first published. As a mother of a child 2 months younger than Caylee, I have many photos that can easily be misconstrued by a viewer. Especially in a case as this where every move, picture, word KC ever said is now looked on under one specific light. I am NOT a KC supporter and my heart breaks for Caylee, but I don't se anything wrong with that picture.

Now, back on topic please? The letters. Annie. That cryptic convo between CA and KC talking about letters passed through JB.

Aww, look at little Caylee in the background :(

Of course in itself the picture is innocent fun. But putting together the whole story (and that is what we are doing here) it is a piece of the puzzle. knowing all the other things we know, it fits a pattern.

Okay, I'm going to maybe blow a hole in the Zanny-nanny-Annie issue. It's an interesting theory to say that maybe xanax + annie = zanny, BUT . . . .

If you listen to the interview with JM (ZG's attourney), he does say that KC gave very specific information re. "Zanny," including the make of the car & the names of two of her (3 or 4?) children. ZG only put the names of those two kids on her info card when she went to look at the apartment.

If you haven't listened to this interview you should. I felt there were some very interesting points brought up.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

I thought kc said "zanny" had no kids...? And apparently rich by only a nany ocupation. Shouldn't kc have said any other families "zanny" takes care of...there's no way shes rich by only watching caylee.

Yea but even if that is what she said...why hold that back? They have other witness statements that say Casey was a pathological and diabolical liar. They have statement that she smoked pot. They have the infamous photos. They have statements that prove she was lying flat out. So why would they hesistate to release one where a friend just said she wasn't going to support her anymore or that she thought she might be capable of the murder?

Do we know if Annie had been around Casey at the time this all happened? I know there was talk that she had pretty much abandoned her old friends. Maybe Annie hadn't seen her in a long time, and she has no relevance to the case? There are just so many players I can't remember!
She's no doubt holding back because LE has requested that she do so...and she may be one of the few people who have honored that request. There has been so much discussion this past half-year (can't believe it), search in the threads if you have any questions. From what we've learned, she's a young woman who's going on with her life. BTW, she IS part of that group considered "old" friends...Casey hadn't been around much prior to June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie