17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of the way everyone in the media is trying to portray him, Trayvon liked to think he was a tough guy, perhaps GZ felt the same. I don't think either of them would be screaming during a fight. However, if there's a gun between two people at close range, what the he** - somebody's going to die and only someone from the outside can save them at this point.

I think that is the only thing that really makes sense. IMO

The screaming.

This is bothering me - can't ya tell ;)

I've seen quite a few fights in my day. Various venues, various participants.....but sitting here thinking about it - I don't really remember one where the participants throwing punches are screaming at the same time. The screaming usually is in the beginning and once they "get down to business" and fists are flying it gets rather quiet.

Now, especially IF both of them were stuggling over the gun - who is going to have the energy AND the presence of mind to SCREAM THAT LOUD as well as trying to struggle with this other guy over a gun?

I really really really want to know who it is and what they are saying. I do think the FBI and the prosecutor already do.

JMHO

But supports GZ when he says he could be on something.

And being high on something is a death sentence? What proof is there that Trayvon was high on something that night? And personally I could give a darn if he was. GZ was not a judge and executioner.

:what:
Even he was "on" something, it wasn't GZ's place to go check it out. GZ can't look for support in an archived Twitter account. :twocents:

More of a trying to put pieces together when we dont have all the info. GZ said TM looked like he was on something, we don't know, we don't have test results. If TM has a past history of drug use that makes that claim a stronger possibility. Jmo

In spite of the way everyone in the media is trying to portray him, Trayvon liked to think he was a tough guy, perhaps GZ felt the same. I don't think either of them would be screaming during a fight. However, if there's a gun between two people at close range, what the he** - somebody's going to die and only someone from the outside can save them at this point.

I think that is the only thing that really makes sense. IMO

RBBM
:sigh:

So glad we all got to know the "real" him and what he thought. Is there a link to a psychic or some statement by TM? I also find it interesting that TM "liked to think he was a tough guy" while GZ "perhaps felt the same way."

Interesting how different opinions and perspective can be. WS is never short of those:) That's why I love it here, though. :rocker:

She makes references in interviews to telling her friend to get back inside, and then telling her friend to call a relative that lives across the street to lock their door because they didn't know if the shooter was still there.

BBM

That. Right there. Think about it. The part of her 911 call - she says that AFTER the shot.

hhhmmmmm.............................................:waitasec:

JOHM

It was a report from the school, but the family said they never knew about the jewelry and screwdriver specifically. They confirmed everything else.

I just can not believe that a school is allowed to release such info when it went nowhere, not even suspension . What is next , releasing drug info tests when the results were negative???

And one more :bump: for bump's sake :)
It's been a long day, folks. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more news that will be helpful.

Not a mod nor pretending to be, just bumping their words.

Unless I missed it, everyone is having a very civil debate - some of us stay up late and others join very late because of time zones.

BBM

That. Right there. Think about it. The part of her 911 call - she says that AFTER the shot.

JOHM
Hmm?

She says in her interviews that she didn't want her friend outside because she didn't know where the shooter was. She didn't think Zimmerman was the shooter at the time, and was concerned that no one knew where they were at. This is also why she had the friend call the relative to tell her to lock up the house.

BBM

JOHM

That I think fits with her story. I think they went out after they heard the shot, the guy told them to call 911 and she went to call 911. She doesn't seem to know the race of the person who was shot since she is asking the roommate what it is. She also talks about black guy standing up which makes me confused-did she mistake Zimmerman for a black guy or did someone else show up at the scene?

Yes vlpate. It has been pretty good in here tonight, I agree.

So, everyone turn to the person on your right and give them a nice pat on the back and big ole smile!!!!

No, he did not ignore police instructions. The dispatchers are civilians.

Respectfully, you are splitting hairs here. GZ did not telephone Domino's or Walmart to report his suspicions, he telephoned the police and the instructions he was given came from the police department's authorized representative.

It is irrelevant who transmitted those instructions. Officer or not, and GZ obviously had no way to know, GZ chose not to follow either those instructions or neighborhood watch policy. As it happens the instructions given and the policy were correct.

More careless misinformation stated as fact. There are witnesses and a police report that supports GZs account of events and he did sustain injuries. GZ was defending himself imo and was pushed to do something horrible yet necessary when TM escalated the situation.

:what:

If we are both in our cars and I begin chasing you around, trying to crash into you and maybe even succeeding a bit, if you finally get so angry or frightened that you crash into me in return I AM NOT THEN JUSTIFIED IN KILLING YOU.

If I go up to you in a bar, show you my gun, begin following you around, badgering you, and telling you that you are gonna get it, if you pick up a bottle to protect yourself I AM NOT THEN JUSTIFIED IN KILLING YOU.

If I go up to a strange woman, follow her around, maybe make a few comments about how I am going to rape her, if she reaches into her purse (and even pulls out a gun) I AM NOT THEN JUSTIFIED IN KILLING HER.

See the pattern?

Unless I missed it, everyone is having a very civil debate - some of us stay up late and others join very late because of time zones.

Wasn't implying we weren't. I've been bumping it up randomly throughout the past many hours. I understand there are different time zones in the world. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my reference to it being late in the day when it isn't late in the day everywhere?

That I think fits with her story. I think they went out after they heard the shot, the guy told them to call 911 and she went to call 911. She doesn't seem to know the race of the person who was shot since she is asking the roommate what it is. She also talks about black guy standing up which makes me confused-did she mistake Zimmerman for a black guy or did someone else show up at the scene?

Would you please link that call for me? I have so many links going my computer is crying. Please :please:

No, you can hear the shot during the call. It was that same call that Dr. Fessel posted earlier. The shot is at :41 and she tells her friend to "get in here" AFTER that.

Lemme go find the link.....

BRB

RBBM
:sigh:

So glad we all got to know the "real" him and what he thought. Is there a link to a psychic or some statement by TM? I also find it interesting that TM "liked to think he was a tough guy" while GZ "perhaps felt the same way."

Interesting how different opinions and perspective can be. WS is never short of those:) That's why I love it here, though. :rocker:

Daily mail has the article with info on TM. His twitter acct with photos of guys with assault weapons, free prisoners, a lot of marijuana comments, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie