Dateline tonight @10 PM - March 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the program was informative for those folks who perhaps had only followed it in the media -- IIRC, there was only 1 photo that made JW look other than unattractive physically (that was mean, I know). And NCEast, you report of your friend's comments upon seeing it were interesting, but not surprising.

I would have liked for them to have said a bit more about the absolute brutality of the attack on MY, and to perhaps show that this indeed was a personal and rage- and hate-filled crime.

I also liked the interview with Becky Holt -- she looked rested (bless her), attractive, friendly and sharp. She's no Clarence Darrow, but I think she did work her buns off on this case, and she did help bring it in.

All around, they did a good job.

Ita, I was waiting at the end to hear the judge's statement about the domestic violence, because I thought he hit the nail on the head. jmo

I was disappointed they left it out.

Yeah.....and he was a travelling salesman - used to driving. I don't know what the point of the CB was either. Maybe he was just hungry! hehe The things we'll never know, hey? I'd sure like to know where he slung his garbage bag though.

And speaking of Johnny Cash, we now have a Boy named Lynn instead of Sue!:woohoo:

FYI, I dated a guy way back in my college days named "Lin," and I worked with one named "Lynn" -- in fact I introduced him to his wife-to-be (obviously an unknown at the time) who was also a co-worker of mine! And I even know a Len.... maybe it's a Southern thang??
:seeya::heartbeat:

They did play a part of the 911 call and included captions along the bottom of the screen as well. The part where CY talks about "boo boos" was included. They did not play the part where CY says "Daddy did it," probably because they didn't want to give away the ending of the story.

Yes, I didn't miss that part, Mad74 -- and I didn't phrase it at all, as I had meant to do -- anyway, you other point about "Silent Witness" was a well-taken one since she was a very informative little talker during the call -- maybe if they had played more of it at the end, it would have shown where she was anything but that -- her little footprints were silent but screaming at the same time, and then she talks, as you say, she talks about boo-boos and band-aids and washcloths. From the mouths..... as they say.

I think about Michelle everyday and I was glad to finally see a program on her murder. I wasn't 100% happy with the program, as I felt they left some very important details out, but I'm glad the whole US knows what an evil person JY is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme