Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby just came up to me and said "I hope no-one murders you today"...(meant in sort of jest...obviously he doesnt think I will be murdered today in reality). Yesterday he cut all these blackberries at the end of our block (Arms and neck scratched), slipped and hit his ribs on a log whilst running (has a slight bruise) and this morning, he used lets say a not so good razor on his face whilst shaving and has two little nick/scratch marks...............................Just by looking at him, one would think.....'You are as suss as suss buddy.' Oh and he is walking a little funny after the fall......and I think from running.

MEN!!!!!

Good morning everyone. OMG!!! after last night i don't think i ever want to sleep again. I had so many nightmares about this case!!!!!

I think the person in army uniform with army-issue rifle is Adam Baden-Clay based on his military background (Captain).

Nahhhh, that's Nigel. PS : I think all young men living in South Africa or Zimbabwe do army training. It's like France, where you have to do 2 or so years service to your country.

Good morning everyone. OMG!!! after last night i don't think i ever want to sleep again. I had so many nightmares about this case!!!!!

Good morning Chicka.....You know I woke up 3 times during the night and just had to look at what was being written.....I have never used the internet on a cell phone, but last night (as I didnt want hubby to know - he thinks we are all TOO obsessed) I kept waking up and checking. I think I may have to call it quits soon.....This is getting to me and is ABSOLUTELY affecting my everyday life.

I don't think it matters who his alleged mistress is. There is a pretty good chance she either had little to nothing to do actively with Allison demise. Was she stupid for getting involved with a married man, duh!

This talk about divorce and separation ... It's more likely to have bruised his ego than for him to be concerned about losing it all or custody of his daughters. Family law is very different these days (I know from experience). Unless there is proven violence over a long period of time he would have gotten shared care. As for property ..... Lose what? They had cars and a business losing money. He would have had to pay some child support perhaps if his income exceeded hers... If.

IMHO I think that if he has done this, it will have been to save face. Clearly his family think highly of themselves.

Good morning Chicka.....You know I woke up 3 times during the night and just had to look at what was being written.....I have never used the internet on a cell phone, but last night (as I didnt want hubby to know - he thinks we are all TOO obsessed) I kept waking up and checking. I think I may have to call it quits soon.....This is getting to me and is ABSOLUTELY affecting my everyday life.

wow that's not good you must be exhausted today ( i know i am)

And would you believe Gerard didn't come into any of the nightmares at all??

I hope things get better for you i guess we just read too much about it not realising how much it's affecting us

Nahhhh, that's Nigel. PS : I think all young men living in South Africa or Zimbabwe do army training. It's like France, where you have to do 2 or so years service to your country.

I don't think Gerard grew up in South Africa. He went to school at Toowoomba (Downlands College, as far as I know). They might have cadets, but that picture is a military issue firearm. I can't picturre Gerard having the spine to be in the army. I could be wrong on the photo though - maybe he has been in his brother's wardrobe.

I don't think Gerard grew up in South Africa. He went to school at Toowoomba (Downlands College, as far as I know). They might have cadets, but that picture is a military issue firearm. I can't picturre Gerard having the spine to be in the army. I could be wrong on the photo though - maybe he has been in his brother's wardrobe.

The Baden Clays came to Australia in the 1980s.....Gerard is the baby in that main army man with gun photo.

STET - NO - Gerard is the little boy with the big grin....In Nigel's arms is Olivia.

Don't hesitate to let me know if the following point has already been discussed thoroughly or is inaccurate.

Some days ago someone posted a link to a Century 21 "for sale" blurb for GBC's parents' (presumably previous) house. It appeared to be far larger and more luxurious than the parents' current house. I think the blurb was archival & there was no indication of when it was for sale.

I could be wrong about the difference between the houses because I've gleaned what I know of the current house from web photos from the front yard. Although its normal for older people to downsize their home, another reason could have been financial hardship.

I'm sure I've read on a Century 21 "meet the team" (now defunct) webpage that NBC was a partner in the agency & that implied a financial contribution - which would be normal in a partnership.

So, if GBC and those he borrowed from have lost $$$$, then NBC is likely to have as well. Hence, a possible reason for downsizing.

Sorry I have been out of the loop on what's been posted in the latest thread or 2, and understand people have already confirmed Allison's children were not home on the Thursday night.

This is the first time I've seen it in print :
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-ipswich-funeral/story-e6freoof-1226350333476

"It is now more than three weeks since Mrs Baden-Clay's three girls saw their mother for the last time, when she dropped them off for a night with their friends."

Hope that's not repeating anything previously posted. It would tally with the comments someone claimed Allison made to her hairdresser too, and other comments from people suggesting they knew her.

I had mentioned that it sounded like originally, the kids were not there the Thursday night, many many threads ago now. Most people thought otherwise, but it made perfect sense that someone would look after the kids the night before - especially as she would have had to have gotten up early to get ready & head in to the conference, which would have been difficult with the girls there to get them ready & to school early that morning.

Posting for the first time. This case has really hit home to me for many reasons. Have been reading along and trying to keep up anyway...

Is it definitely fact that the children were not at the house on Friday morning when the missing persons call was made and the police arrived. The news paper clipping saying that they were dropped off at a friends house could have also confused the situation...

The one thing that keeps coming up for me is maybe in fact the children were having a sleep over at the grandparents house. Could it be possible that the children were removed from the grandparents home and transferred into GBC car off the roundabout maybe in the shopping centre and brought back to the family home... Hence the something significant happening at the round about?? GBC thoughts were for an alibi and the reason he couldn't leave the home to look for Allison. Maybe a stretch.... Can't see why GBC would have been at the family home if they were in fact separated or why wouldn't he be looking after the children and taking them to school Friday morning if he was living there.

The Baden Clays came to Australia in the 1980s.....Gerard is the baby in that main army man with gun photo.

STET - NO - Gerard is the little boy with the big grin....In Nigel's arms is Olivia.

Ah sorry I have completely confused the reference, I thought the original poster was saying the military uniform was Gerard. I am not thinking of Nigel and Gerard as interchangeable. Scary. My bad. :jail:

Don't hesitate to let me know if the following point has already been discussed thoroughly or is inaccurate.

Some days ago someone posted a link to a Century 21 "for sale" blurb for GBC's parents' (presumably previous) house. It appeared to be far larger and more luxurious than the parents' current house. I think the blurb was archival & there was no indication of when it was for sale.

I could be wrong about the difference between the houses because I've gleaned what I know of the current house from web photos from the front yard. Although its normal for older people to downsize their home, another reason could have been financial hardship.

I'm sure I've read on a Century 21 "meet the team" (now defunct) webpage that NBC was a partner in the agency & that implied a financial contribution - which would be normal in a partnership.

So, if GBC and those he borrowed from have lost $$$$, then NBC is likely to have as well. Hence, a possible reason for downsizing.

Im pretty sure that ended up being an error of information. The poster saw the names "Nigel and Elaine Baden Clay" on the page and presumed it was their home. When it was infact a property they were marketing as Real Estate Agents. It wasnt their property....Just one being sold through Century 21. Nigel and Elaine were the agents

Ah sorry I have completely confused the reference, I thought the original poster was saying the military uniform was Gerard. I am not thinking of Nigel and Gerard as interchangeable. Scary. My bad. :jail:

Nooooooo....Not a problem at all hon.....PS Need a get out of jail free card....lol :jail: (I do giggle at that emoticon)

That poster retracted the statement and said they realised that house was "for sale" 'by' Nigel Baden-Clay (ie. as the real estate agent selling someone else's house).
:)

To me it does not look like paint, but marks from a pressure washer, perhaps just the kids playing with it.

The word SHE could simply be the first name initial of each of the children. Perhaps one of them thought it was cool that their initials actually spelled a word and etched it into the cement. The girls names have been mentioned in MSM but I'd prefer not to mention them here.

Just my opinion.

First post...

It is my opinion that the word "SHE" in the driveway is unrelated to Allison's disappearance. Take a look at the funeral notice. S, H and E are the first initials of Allison's three girls.

Snap!

I recall an aerial view of the house in the media reports. Anyone got that link handy by chance? if you do a google-image search for baden-clay car, you'll see a pic of the driveway (bitumen) and another pic of the Prado on the driveway (bitumen) with the 'SHE' pathway -- so i think the prado pic was taken at the house.

For everybody who has wondered about "SHE", and if it hasn't been mentioned before, it's the girl's initials. Simply children's innocent games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow